Your Opinions-Laquer vs Varnish?

Sparklevixen81

okay...dunno if this is the right place but for those of you who have read my last post about the haul i will get this weekend, I was wondering which formula is less sticky, varnish or laquer and which lasts longest. going to a party and i hate it when the lip gloss is too sticky then if you kiss a guy they complain and what not. anyways... I want a neutral color to wear everyday or to go with smokey eyes...thanks everyone!

..kels*

hmm i only have one lacquer (babied) & two varnishes.. (cute yet sexy & pink patina.. i think) & the varnishes are a lot stickier on me. the lip lacquer goes on really smooth & even on my lips, whereas the varnishes get kinda sticky & goopy. maybe it's just me?
hmm.gif

user79

Are they discontinuing the lacquers for sure now? I will have to get a backup of Babied, that's my perfect nude lip look.

kimmy

the varnishes are stickier, IMO. and they just look better. i tried a varnish on and couldn't stand it. laquers are much better, i think
smiles.gif
they have a longer lasting colour too! Tongue-in-chic is a really pretty pale pinkish colour and Babied is a yellow toned nude
winks.gif