YOUR UD Collection :)

DILLIGAF

My UD collection is quite small compared to many of you, haha. I have:

Naked
Naked 2
Vice 2

And I'm waiting for the Naked 3 to be available in Canada. :p
My UD collection was small when I first started coming to Specktra.
girlhaha.gif

Amby79

I love everything I've seen so far, but don't own anything....yet. I'm buying the Vice 2 pallete. I skipped and am skipping a lot of other eyeshadow palletes for this. I figure since I am no pro with makeup this will be a nice start with a great set of quality colors.
ooh and Sephora sent me 15 off. That makes it even better

Audrey C

Mine has grown - don't see me adding more for a bit but I'd definitely buy another Ocho Loco set (I'd love a lipliner one)!

UDPP
Ocho Loco 2
Naked 3

Maha Maven

For me it all started with the book of Shadows palette...
24/7 Glide on Pencil Stash
YDK Eyeshadow compact
Just ordered the Vice 2 palette yesterday, and I will be ordering the Naked 3 next week! I was really tempted by the Naked 1 & 2, until I got the LORAC Pro palette lol

makeupmonster

Ahh so much stuff! I have:

15th Anniversary Eyeliner set
Ocho Loco Eyeliner set
Like 2 mini eyeliner sets
1 travel eyeliner set
**I have over 30 UD liners...........talk about excessive....*
Book of Shadows vol. 3
Naked
Naked 2
Feminine palette
Vegan palette
All of the lip junkies :x (bought them all when they went on sale at Ulta for like $9)
Single eyeshadows in Sin, Sellout, Blunt
Primers in Original, Sin, Greed, Eden
Shadow liner in Midnight Cowboy

I feel like I am forgetting something....but suffice to say, I looooooove UD!!
Oh wow, revisiting this post, I am proud of myself! In a year, I have only added a rollergirl palette, a single eyeshadow in YDK, and the Naked 3 palette. Woohoo, some self-control!

Amby79

Finally got my Vice 2 pallete!!! it's all I have from UD, but it's a great one to start with :-D

Socallmelovely

I've recently acquired Vice 2, The Feminine Palette, The Fun Palette, and the Dangerous Palette also :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!!

texasmommy

UDPP (original in mini and regular sizes)

Naked Palette (one with the e/l duo)

All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

Not a lot of UD, but I do love these products!
UD has become one of my fave brands over the years :)

Naked Skin Liquid Makeup (have a back-up, too)

Naked Pressed Finishing Powder (and another back-up)

Baked Bronzer

Chill makeup setting spray

4 primer potions (1 mini Anti-Aging, 1 mini Original, 1 full size Original, & 1 full size Eden)

Shattered Face Case

Naked Basics palette

Naked palette

Naked2 palette

Naked3 palette

Sin e/s

Mushroom e/s

Roach e/s

24/7 e/l in Corrupt

24/7 e/l in Zero

24/7 lip pencil in Ozone

Super-saturated lip color in Naked

Super-saturated lip color in Lovechild

a couple sharpeners, a few brushes that came with the palettes, the optical blurring brush, and 24/7 shadow pencil blending brush

And I think that covers it ;)

ladymeag

I had a bunch of vintage UD back in the day but I tend to be weird about my makeup and toss even powder products after a few years.

My current UD collection is:

Naked 3
Naked Basics
Shadow singles in: Virgin, Walk of Shame, Naked, Tease, Lace, Uncut, Mushroom
4-pan make-your-own palette
Double Ended eye pencils in Naked Basics, Naked 1, Naked 3
24/7 lip liner in Ozone (x3)
Concealer pencil in CIA (not quite the right color but the closest I've ever found)
Primer potion in original (2 fullsize, 6 minis)
Grindhouse sharpener (new style)

I've recently struck out with Naked Skin (.5 is too dark) and Naked Flushed (too dark - I'm looking forward to the lighter one that's rumored to be coming out,)

Jill1228

Mine is getting pretty big This is the eye stuff for starters Naked Palette Vice 2 Naked 2 Naked basics Feminine Palette Dangerous Palette Greed Primer Original eye primer Triple threat travel pencil set Naked 3 Some mascara Naked Beauty Balm Naked loose powder Naked liquid makeup Naked Illuminated Brighten and tighten face primer Electric palette Lipglosses: Beso Naked walk of Shame Lip junkie: Perversion Naked Midnight Cowboy I haven't even started on the rest...I'll be editing this post More to come

Sequinzombie

Naked Naked 2 Naked 2 el duo Vice Vice 2 2 of the new glitter el formula Gash es 2 of the moon dust shadows that gold one is everything Greed es primer Original es primer Anti aging primer Mushroom el The super glitter bomb highlighter Grindhouse i had a foundation but it busted D: Walk of shame lipgloss Bb cream Foundation brush And the pressed powder I really want the loose to though! And soon to be the electric palette! I want it Sooo bad

geeko

I dun have a lot of their products. What i own from them are mostly their eye palettes in :

1. Naked
2. Naked 3
3. Alice in wonderland palette
4. Book of shadows (dunno which number, with the skyline of new york when u open it out)
5. Black palette
6. Vice 1
7. Vice 2
8. Primer potion
9. Summer of love palette

that's about all that i have from them

tiffabutt

I have quite a bit, I looove UD!
Eyeliners: Baked, Deviant, El Dorado, Lust, 1999, Perversion, Ransom, Rockstar, Whiskey, Zero
Eye palettes: 15th Anniversary, BoS I, II, III, IV, and Alice in Wonderland, Vice, Deluxe, Naked1, Rollergirl
Single eyeshadows: SWF, Freelove, Kiddie Pool, Hot Pants, Purple Haze, Chronic, Stripped, Lounge
Lipglosses: Naked, Midnight Cowboy
Lip pencil: Native
Lipstick: Naked
Eye primer: Greed

PeachTwist

Palettes: BoS NYC, Naked 1, Naked Basics, Naked 3, Vice 2
Lip pencil: Naked, Venom, Jilted
Lipstick: Naked, Venom, Jilted
Primer: Original
Liners: Zero, Perversion, others I can't remember the name of at present.
Foundation: Naked Skin
Face Primer: Pore Perfecting.