You're so vain?

Hilly

Hey all,
I loooovvveee makeup and am always looking in the mirror at my own to check it out/ talking about makeup with others/buying it/etc.

Am I becoming vain? Do other people feel this way?

flowerhead

I love makeup, but I just put it on and forget about it...maybe a powder touchup during the day. If you keep looking in the mirror you will become really bored with the reflection hehe..

sharyn

Like I said before in the bad habits thread, i am very very vain. I cant take FOTD's in the morning because I know I just couldnt stop camwhoring and I'd probably be late for work/shool. I also have lots om mirrors and even when I drive, I often check my reflection in the rear view mirror
rofl.gif

Hilly

LOL Glad im not the only one!
But honestly, im not vain when others are around...and its not like im thinking, "damn im a hot biatch" but rather, just checking to make sure my MU looks good and stuff

eighmii

I do the same thing.. sometimes like at work, I'll walk to the bathroom just to look at my makeup. I use UDPP so I know it still looks okay and I don't need to reapply. I just wanna look at it. haha

Simply Elegant

I do the same thing sometimes. I think it is a bit vain, but as long as you're not doing it all the time I think it's totally fine. Everyone has their "wow I look so good" days.

kaliraksha

I am totally aware of my makeup for the first hour or so after I put it on... like when I'm going out I check it out all the time in the car mirror and in reflections and I'm like 'man, I did pretty good today!"... but it only lasts for like an hour or so after application because I am so aware of it. Also, what sucks is I can never replicate a look I just kind of go off feeling so I feel like i have to enjoy it while I can.

Shimmer

If my hair looks good, I tend to look in mirrors more.

But I'm admittedly narcissistic.
greengrin.gif

MiCHiE

Shit, I drive with the vanity mirror OPEN, glancing up at every stop. I KNOW people are probably next to me at a red light saying, "You are not all that....". LOL.

Krasevayadancer

Hahaha, I am the one you see walking through the city looking into store windows not to see whats inside, but to glance at my own reflection to make sure I look well put together. LOL

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Hahaha, I am the one you see walking through the city looking into store windows not to see whats inside, but to glance at my own reflection to make sure I look well put together. LOL

DITTO