YSL Fall 2015- Rock, Edgy and Young

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF]My YSL Goodies arrived today---I'm overwhelmed w/haulauge.  Taking a seat in the corner right now.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]YSL Rouge Pur Couture[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Beige Promenade[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]N[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]53[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] lipstick[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat’ Radiant Touch Rock Resille’ 03 Peach[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Yves Saint Laurent 'Rock Résille' Couture Palette[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Yves Saint Laurent GWP[/COLOR]  
Thank you for swatches The products look great Hun :) have you worn it yet or is that a silly question Lol One lucky lady medgal07 :) loving the goodies I think that is the one I would like but I'm not sure ? I need to look again . :)

LV2EVOLVE

[COLOR=0000FF]My YSL Goodies arrived today---I'm overwhelmed w/haulauge.  Taking a seat in the corner right now.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]YSL Rouge Pur Couture[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Beige Promenade[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]N[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]53[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] lipstick[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat’ Radiant Touch Rock Resille’ 03 Peach[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Yves Saint Laurent 'Rock Résille' Couture Palette[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Yves Saint Laurent GWP[/COLOR]  
Enjoy! The palette is TDF! I just couldn't do the Fall palette, but this one is going to look gorg over TF Golden Peach. But, the Fall glosses are a must!

beautycool

Oh my gosh medgal07 did you get the little white bag to in a promotion omg how lovely Love it Just noticed it :)

beautycool

28af7da0_image.jpeg
Hi !!!! I'm not sure which collection this is from Or is it just normal product ? Sorry if wrong thread i didn't know where to put it being it's new Just wanted to ask if anyone had it and what they thought of it as I did swatch it sales assistant out it on my hand to try the texture etc It's £31 in the uk and works out to be more in dollars at today's exchange rate Wish the dollar would be 2. I can still remember when it was and everything was dirt cheap lol . Gosh we bought loads that time I got 1.56 on my USA card the other day n waiting to exchange again but it's been 1.53 and 1.52 anyhows if you have this or any thoughts on it can you let me know thank you all

beautycool

Ps I don't know what's going on but just seen the thread for a blur ysl product but mmm it's not letting me comes up with a red and white message I don't have permission. So yer I just looked and not aload to post :(

ashievic

So yer I just looked and not aload to post
ssad.gif
This is the weird stuff that I love. You must pat it on, not wipe it on with the pad enclosed with the product. There is really no color. I use it with the blur primer, again, I love it. This doesn't melt, even in stupid hot weather and conditions. But the top of the compact sticks to any and everything. including your jeans back pocket, ugh. I took one of the velvet pouches I got from Dior and use that. Remember, not all Nordie's carry TF. I read you hope Orlando Nordie's has the new TF highlighter. Might want to check it out.

beautycool

This is the weird stuff that I love. You must pat it on, not wipe it on with the pad enclosed with the product. There is really no color. I use it with the blur primer, again, I love it. This doesn't melt, even in stupid hot weather and conditions. But the top of the compact sticks to any and everything. including your jeans back pocket, ugh. I took one of the velvet pouches I got from Dior and use that. Remember, not all Nordie's carry TF. I read you hope Orlando Nordie's has the new TF highlighter. Might want to check it out.
Hi thank you for the feedback I wanted to ask why the palette sticks to anything ? So if I buy it it has got to be kept in a pouch ( think I may have a spare ) Or in the box :)))) . Do a lot of palettes do that then ? Oh yes I think what I may do is when I get back home from visiting my mum during next week I may give nords a call to see if they actually have a tom ford as I really cannot remember what they have . I know there was a lot of make up counters before . But cannot rember which apart from laura geller and bare minerals I think I need to make a list of items that I want to try or buy I could always order off the tom ford website I just wanted to see it though but seen the swatches thy seem good enough for me

Medgal07

My YSL palette is here (SANS A DUSTER) and i couldn't be more excited to throw these on my lids!! i actully got a new job YAAAAY ME and i'll be headed back into the 9 to 5 world so i'm gearing my professional dress n pumps looks up lol. I'm really excited for burgundy and olive shades this season!

that shifty pinky lilac highlight color is too cute!! i have big plans for this baby
Yay!!!!
cheerleader.gif
I hope you love it Kiki!!! That gold E/S is to die for!!!!

congrat.gif
on the new job!!!!!!

Medgal07

One lucky lady medgal07
smiles.gif
loving the goodies I think that is the one I would like but I'm not sure ? I need to look again .
smiles.gif
girlhaha.gif
BC I haven't yet worn either of the palettes. I need a second head. I had a hard time deciding so I got both.

Icecaramellatte

Oh yes I think what I may do is when I get back home from visiting my mum during next week I may give nords a call to see if they actually have a tom ford as I really cannot remember what they have . I know there was a lot of make up counters before . But cannot rember which apart from laura geller and bare minerals I think I need to make a list of items that I want to try or buy I could always order off the tom ford website I just wanted to see it though but seen the swatches thy seem good enough for me
It has this vinyl like surface. I have 2 like that. The other ones don't stick together. It doesn't stick to everything though. I just can't have it leaned against certain things. It doesn't damage anything. It's just annoying. But they look really nice.