AU Colour Story Release Dates

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Remind me to pull the prices off my MAC Pro artist newsletters more often - I received this one weeks before Dame Edna and left it unopened until this morning
lol.gif

I should be getting the next one in a week or two, it'll have prices for the next quarter in it.
smiles.gif

Some of my mail never gets opened! hehehehe

Woo Hoo for pricing, bring on the budgeting
yes.gif

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Remind me to pull the prices off my MAC Pro artist newsletters more often - I received this one weeks before Dame Edna and left it unopened until this morning
lol.gif

I should be getting the next one in a week or two, it'll have prices for the next quarter in it.
smiles.gif

As always, you're a legend Lara!!

Thank you!!
th_kiss.gif

Repunzel

hey guys,everytime i try to go to the us mac site it rediects me to the aus 1.(i'm freakin out)..any ideas,any 1 else experiencing this?

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repunzel
hey guys,everytime i try to go to the us mac site it rediects me to the aus 1.(i'm freakin out)..any ideas,any 1 else experiencing this?

I have been having this problem ever since MAC US upgraded their site! Somehow I can't access it from our home desktop and hubby's laptop, but my laptop can access it somehow. Weird!

Septemba

I remember that was happening to me a few weeks back! I think I just let it redirect and then fiddled with the Country Chooser link and it seemed to sort itself out?

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septemba
I remember that was happening to me a few weeks back! I think I just let it redirect and then fiddled with the Country Chooser link and it seemed to sort itself out?

I was about to say, 'I already tried that a few time and the page comes up to say it is not available'. I just tried it again and now it works lol. MAC is stuffing with me!

Repunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septemba

ok i went to the bottom of the page and found the country thing.thx Septemba!
clapping.gif

Septemba

Oh no...! I hope it sorts itself out! Were you trying to get into Live Chat or did you need any info, guys? It was working for me last I checked, I can get on for you if you need to check anything.
smiles.gif

Septemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repunzel
ok i went to the bottom of the page and found the country thing.thx Septemba!
clapping.gif

Just saw this! No worries, glad you got it working!
th_DANCE.gif

sambibabe

When this happened, I thought it was some sort of conspiracy! MAC OZ knows I am getting too many stuff CP'd and they won't even let me look at MAC US site lol..

Repunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
When this happened, I thought it was some sort of conspiracy! MAC OZ knows I am getting too many stuff CP'd and they won't even let me look at MAC US site lol..

that is so funny
th_LMAO.gif
i thought the same thing.You know they would save a lot of money if we didn't know the prices of us stuff.if they stopped us it would be harder to figure out what i want to cp.

simplyenchantin

Haha that MAC US thing happened to me the other week too. It was SO frustrating but I eventually got to the country chooser too hehe.

rockin26

I gotta try out this CP thing! But my bestie is headed to the US next month and she is getting a mega list from me! Any recs of stuff you can't get in MAC Aus that I shoud get her to get me??

sambibabe

rockin, you've gotta have Urban Decay 24/7 liner!!!! You can get the travel size ones to try out and they come in either bronzy set or bright set. I love the bright colour ones, but get both, if you can lol..

darkorchid

Oh man I really want to get my hands on those but I did a mega mineral eyeshadow haul ages ago and really, I can use those for eyeliner
ssad.gif

Get UDPP!

MrsMay

My sister is heading over to the US in a couple of weeks time and I'm sending her to Sephora to spend a heap of money lol...
yes.gif

on my list is:
UDPP (x 3)
UDPP sin (x3)
UD 24x7 liners
MUFE #92 (fingers crossed she can get it)
MUFE foundations
Philosophy foundation
MUFE All Mat

among other things...
winks.gif