AU Colour Story Release Dates

MrsMay

^^ ok, WTF???

I saw that Singapore had their release early but didnt think it would hit Aus so fast!!!!

Sambibabe will be happy - she wanted these babies!
winks.gif

AND they are $50.00 each... PASS for me thanks!

billy_cakes

i thought i was loosing my mind and was convinced that i had logged on to the US site and tried again! thank god these dont really take my fancy

miss_bailey

It might not be a permanent thing, this could just be a mistake with the links, but still, I've added two to my shopping cart in case.

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
My sister is heading over to the US in a couple of weeks time and I'm sending her to Sephora to spend a heap of money lol...
yes.gif

on my list is:
UDPP (x 3)
UDPP sin (x3)
UD 24x7 liners
MUFE #92 (fingers crossed she can get it)
MUFE foundations
Philosophy foundation
MUFE All Mat

among other things...
winks.gif

ooooo.... that's great MrsMay... i wish someone would get me another UD liners too.. i'm LOOVVINNGGGG myy Zero...

spectrolite

I think we get 1-2 collections a year earlier then they get it in the States. Last year the Beauty Powder Blushes suddenly appeared at Myer and I was like "Score!!" I might check these babies out on Friday. You all know how I need MORE blushes right? I just got a Myer one voucher in the mail today and I've already started making a list.
mac_wishlist.gif

darkorchid

I dunno...I really wanted to get 3 from GD but I can't justify blowing 150 hard earned dollars on only three things... its a pass for me too...I've just discovered the NYX/MAC dupe thread so I'll find me something from there!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

I'm so shocked. I even checked the email I was sent to make sure that I was right about it being may... for anyone thats interested!

Dear Ms. H,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in M.A.C.

In response to your email yes the Hello Kitty prices are reflected on the limited edition packaging, much like that of Dame Edna. No you are not able to buy the cup/holder without the brushes. Well Defined will launching on the 30th March 2009, this date is subject to change at anytime. Sugarsweet will be launching on the 13th April 2009, this date is subject to change at anytime.Grand Duos will be launching on the 2nd May 2009, this date is subject to change at anytime. Yes the Hello Kitty Kouture Collection will be launching on the 16th March 2009 just like the Hello Kitty Collection, again this date is subject to change at anytime.

We trust the above addresses your concern. We hope that we have the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns.

Sincerely,

Nachelle Green
Response Representative
Global Consumer Communications

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
^^ ok, WTF???

I saw that Singapore had their release early but didnt think it would hit Aus so fast!!!!

Sambibabe will be happy - she wanted these babies!
winks.gif

AND they are $50.00 each... PASS for me thanks!

LOL MrsMay, thanks..

My MUA said March 3rd as well, but thought she got the month wrong lol..
I am passing them here.. They look so pretty!!

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
^^^Mineralised blushes give more colours to your cheek and they don't enlarge pores like MSF does..

yes and no... I get more colour from Blonde MSF than I do from pleasantry MB...
th_dunno.gif
I guess the colour payoff varies between these mineralised blusehs?

sambibabe

Yay~~ Oh you are legend!
winks.gif

BTW, I just noticed (was just checking MBs) and Gentle looks really similar to Stark Naked!

MrsMay

^^ Yeah, I think the general consenus when Stark Naked was released that if you had Gentle then you needed Stark Naked but if you had Stark Naked you didnt need Gentle...

It's still on my wishlist though lol.

sambibabe

^^^ Oh, now you tell me!
greengrin.gif
Do you have Love Thing by any chance? My MUA said it might be dark for me, but still... Doesn't stop me from lemming it!

Septemba

MrsMay you have the best hauls! Dainty looks gorgeous, I've been perving on it for yonks...
heart.gif

LOL @ MAC! Nice surprise, though! I wasn't expecting it for ages so I haven't really looked at swatches in depth. Until yesterday I was only lemming Moon River, then I saw some swatches and wanted 4 more.
drools.gif

The shimmer worries me though, that had me doubting whether I should get *any*... I don't think Petticoat is that flattering on me... but sambi you reckon they won't make pores look like landmines? They might be worth another look then?

MrsMay

^^ aw thanks hun!

Did I mention that I also received a BNIB Lucky Jade shadestick and the MUFE Concealer palette in #1 this week as well?