AU Colour Story Release Dates

sambibabe

Hubby and I walked past a clothing store (jay jay's?) and we saw a few tshirts with Hello Kitty logos on them. We saw one that says, 'Super Cute' with bling bling HK underneath, which hubby says I should wear to the VIP night! He even volunteered that he would buy one for me
th_rolleye0014.gif
and I had to walk away really quickly.

Repunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Hubby and I walked past a clothing store (jay jay's?) and we saw a few tshirts with Hello Kitty logos on them. We saw one that says, 'Super Cute' with bling bling HK underneath, which hubby says I should wear to the VIP night! He even volunteered that he would buy one for me
th_rolleye0014.gif

th_LMAO.gif
i double dare ya.isn't the pro store supposed to call u to confirm the booking,i haven't heard from them.
shrugs.gif

sambibabe

I am already super cute anyway, so I don't need a tshirt to remind me that
throwup.gif
Just kidding.. I don't do Jay Jays.. All the diamontes will fall off after one wash or it will stretch to size XS to size XXXXL
lmao.gif

Don't think you will get the confirmation call by the way.. Well, I never got one
winks.gif

simplyenchantin

If anyone is interested, my favourite MUA at Myer Chadstone told me that they aren't getting Sugar Sweet.. I think she said only the city, pro store and Doncaster will have it.

sambibabe

^^ Yay, my store will have it.. Pity I am getting SS collection cp'd
greengrin.gif

Your MUA also said she was not sure if they will be getting GD at Chadstone tomorrow, because of some shipment problem?

myystiqueen

Quote:
th_rolleye0014.gif

woooo... we should be wearing something like this........ ^^

and yea... i also don't do jay jay's...
thmbdn.gif

simplyenchantin

Quote:
^^ Yay, my store will have it.. Pity I am getting SS collection cp'd
greengrin.gif

Your MUA also said she was not sure if they will be getting GD at Chadstone tomorrow, because of some shipment problem?

Yes! Something like.. they were *meant* to get it, but didn't put in the order on time.. and now there's not enough stock or something? (that last part is purely assumption on my part) I didn't gather whether they were getting it at all?

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandra-ellen
I do Jay Jays. Just cause im cheap. And spend most of my money on mac. lol

hahaha.... don't get me wrong there cassie...

i don't do jay jays not only because of the quality but also because of the uhm... 'model' or 'kinds of clothing'... i'm more of a dotti - supre - forever 21 kinda girl....

but i do valley girl's....
yes.gif
yea... i know... i think so far only 3 out of 10 clothes i got from VG survive... but $5 for a shirt?? i just can't resist... haha

cassandra-ellen

Quote:
Originally Posted by myystiqueen
hahaha.... don't get me wrong there cassie...

i don't do jay jays not only because of the quality but also because of the uhm... 'model' or 'kinds of clothing'... i'm more of a dotti - supre - forever 21 kinda girl....

but i do valley girl's....
yes.gif
yea... i know... i think so far only 3 out of 10 clothes i got from VG survive... but $5 for a shirt?? i just can't resist... haha

Yeah. I dont like Supre (cause a large is not a large!) and dont do forever 21 or valley girl cause Fountain Gate sucks ass and doesnt have them. Lol.
thmbdn.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
Yes! Something like.. they were *meant* to get it, but didn't put in the order on time.. and now there's not enough stock or something? (that last part is purely assumption on my part) I didn't gather whether they were getting it at all?

Oh really? The girl said - fingers crossed that they get GD today.

panda0410

Good thing I dont want much from this collection!! I need to stock back up on a few perm items and I dont see myself being able to have both
ssad.gif

sambibabe

^^What perm items are on your wishlist?

I decided that I will pass SS MSFs.. I was going to get both, but then I don't like how MSFs magnify my pores (well, except Soft & Gentle).

miss_bailey

So I thought I would tell you all a little about the HK preview party.
I went with my sister and we were like the last people to arrive. They had cupcakes, champers (damn my choice to drive), mini pies, fruit, weird pink cordial that they were handing around. They also had two girls dressed up in weird outfits, they were apparently HK mild and HK wild.
We all sat down and they told us little facts about HEllo Kitty, my favourite one was that she doesnt have a mouth because she speaks from the heart! haha cute!!
Then me and my sister were fored to be the models because no one would volunteer, she was Wild using the Too Dolly pallete, they did a really pretty light blue smokey eye with a neutral lip. I was mild, which consisted of Creme Royal all over the lid with paradisco blended really lightly in the crease and lucky tom to line the upper lashes. It was VERY mild. She then used cutester on the lips with whatever that orange lipgloss is.

They had two of the bags (both the pencil case looking ones, one smaller than the other and ridiculously exspensive) and the hello kitty head mirror compact.