AU Colour Story Release Dates

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

I too am getting HK dszzleglass. Both though!
greengrin.gif
I *heart* dazzleglass!

cassandra-ellen

i found that it was enlarging my pores too, but ones i tried it with a looser brush (just a angled one from Artiste), it worked a hell of a lot better!

darkorchid

FYI GDs is not in Sydney stores - I went to both Myer and DJs and apparently the in store release date has been pushed back a week??

Dorit

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorchid
FYI GDs is not in Sydney stores - I went to both Myer and DJs and apparently the in store release date has been pushed back a week??

Yes, also in Brisbane (DJ's Queensplaza).
th_dunno.gif

sambibabe

Apparently the release date is March 9th. My store is not releasing goods till Monday and yay, it is Labour Day here!!

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
Highpoint has there GD's out? So confusing!

Tell me about it.. The manager and MUAs at Doncaster are really funny about selling stuff before the release date. Oh well. It doesn't worry me really.. I am just going to test out and have them CP'd

rockin26

I was thinking about CP'ing Love Rock but I've not done trading at all on here yet and wouldn't know where to start

sambibabe

To anyone planning to get HK Cutester l/s- be careful when you apply the lippy.. Two of my friends ended up breaking their lippies! Apparently they are really soft. At least they can return them to their US stores, but we can't
ssad.gif

Septemba

Oh no! I hate screwing up my MU.
ssad.gif
I wanted to cry like a baby with I dropped my Up The Amp. Thanks, sambi!

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandra-ellen
Yay! Worked wed, thurs and today. And also working tomorrow and mon (time and a half!). MONEY FOR HELLO KITTY! Yayy. haha.

good for you cassie... ^^

btw... anyone has come up with an idea of what to wear on HK VIP nights?? any particular look??

i'm thinking of using deep blue green pigment...

it would be even cooler if someone's going to use one of the palettes...

Dorit

Quote:

btw... anyone has come up with an idea of what to wear on HK VIP nights?? any particular look??

i'm thinking of using deep blue green pigment...

it would be even cooler if someone's going to use one of the palettes...

Well, I will be going stright from work so 10 hours old make up here we go
th_LMAO.gif

I cant wait!

Repunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassandra-ellen
Yay! Worked wed, thurs and today. And also working tomorrow and mon (time and a half!). MONEY FOR HELLO KITTY! Yayy. haha.

thmbup.gif
.i haven't worked coz i've been sick,and ive got so much stuff i need to pay for this week.
cry.gif
(like HK)

rockin26

I haven't really thought about my makeup for HK. I'll probably not have a loot on so the MUA can throw the stuff on my face so I can get a really good idea if I want it or not. Blush can look really nice on my hand but completely different on my face.

tana2210

yeh i agree^^^ i think im going to just do my face and leave off the cheeks and just line my eyes and a neutral wash. (prolly shroom) I have the exact same problem with blush!!

cassandra-ellen

i havent decided yet eitherr! Maybe i might try something daring.... i proberly wont! lol
Yeah, money for hk is good. Im working tomorrow which is great cause time and a half.
Have you girls decided what you are getting yet?

myystiqueen

hey.. that's a good idea....
not having too much makeup on...

but i also wanna try something different... hmmm...
oh well... perhaps i'll just come up with a simple smokey eye..