MAC - Naughty Nauticals Discussion

electrostars

Re: Summer 2008 Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Naughty Nautical??? LOL That's hilarious. Frolicking mermaids and merman in pvc come to mind.
girl_devil.gif

hahah!

starangel2383

that sounds really cool, i especially think that would be funny to see a person's reaction to what your lipstick/gloss was called.

karinaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
lol! you dirty girl, karina. :p

think of the possibilities. seamen on your lips, seamen on your face, seamen on your eyelids, seamen to highlight... i think im done now
smiles.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by karinaf
think of the possibilities. seamen on your lips, seamen on your face, seamen on your eyelids, seamen to highlight... i think im done now
smiles.gif

How about "pearl necklace"?
graucho.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by karinaf
smiles.gif

Oh trust me, I had those same thoughts! lmao.

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
How about "pearl necklace"?
graucho.gif

Ya a pearl necklace on your treasure chest!!! LOL

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Ya a pearl necklace on your treasure chest!!! LOL

th_LMAO.gif
LOL. That's even better! XD

CantAffordMAC

Re: Summer 2008 Collection?

Personally, I would love to have seamen on my lips, face, or anywhere else.

puke.gif
yeah...sure

I can picture blue and white packaging with stripes. And maybe even little anchors. I would hope they'd have all bright and hazy shimmery summer colors. Peach, A bright smoky pink, Bright blue, seafoam like Hilly said, Yellow, a watermelon lipglass, peach lipglass, a bright pink lipglass, a golden (yet flattering) lipglass to make you look like a bronze goddess.

Ooooh guys I'm getting excited and summer is still like 5 months away.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I can picture blue and white packaging with stripes. And maybe even little anchors. I would hope they'd have all bright and hazy shimmery summer colors. Peach, A bright smoky pink, Bright blue, seafoam like Hilly said, Yellow, a watermelon lipglass, peach lipglass, a bright pink lipglass, a golden (yet flattering) lipglass to make you look like a bronze goddess.

Girl, you and I should consult for MAC because you totally read my mind!!

MAC_Whore

You all should be seriously ashamed of yourselves. Such filth! Baaaaa, just kidding. I have been laughing my ass off while reading this.

Yes, Seamen should be an all over gloss.
I like " Pearl Necklace"

How about "Pirate's Booty Call"?

Seriously though, the collection name could really lend to a neat theme. I look forward to hearing more.

greatscott2000

Quote:

puke.gif
yeah...sure

ooh, and face stains like they had with Aquadesiac but in bronze and rosy-rusted colors.

So imaginative!

caroni99

Quote:

puke.gif
yeah...sure

Oh man if it were like you described I would buy it all...please MAC listen to her!!!!

Fairybelle

I just can't wait to see the packaging...gets prettier and prettier every year! They need to do metallic GREEN!!!! Shimmering emerald green like sea glass!!! That, or a nice flashy platinum...sexy!

Or, go clear with transparent colored packaging...

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle

Or, go clear with transparent colored packaging...

That'd be interesting! lol.

kuuipo1207

OMG This has to be the funniest thread ever! I have been cracking up the whole time trying to read it, but still be quiet laughing with my husband sleeping in the room next to me! Too funny!

But yea, you guys are getting me all excited for the collection! Hopefully this isn't just something passing through the grapevine!
smiles.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuipo1207
OMG This has to be the funniest thread ever! I have been cracking up the whole time trying to read it, but still be quiet laughing with my husband sleeping in the room next to me! Too funny!

But yea, you guys are getting me all excited for the collection! Hopefully this isn't just something passing through the grapevine!
smiles.gif

lmao.