All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Congrats!
bouquet.gif
friends.gif
Thanks hun!

jenise

It is up on Ulta too! I think I am skipping...  I do not like gray eyeshadows on me.. Whiskey and Radar look pretty though. I want UD to come out with a Rust colored Naked palette with orangy and reddish brown shades!!
Yessss hopefully that's coming next lol

elegant-one

I tried out the heart blushes this morning
heart.gif
love.gif
They are so lovely on. And, the shades layer together beautifully. I used Baby Flush over the cheekbone then used How Deep Is Your Love just on the apples - soooo pretty. I used Justify My Love on the cheekbones & Your Love is King just in the hollows & back over it. Love! They look so natural on too.

dash4

Since this is perm I can take my time.
Yes, I am surprised they did not go with that theme for Naked 4 - since warm toned oranges are really in right now. I bet it would have sold like hot cakes!

I was thinking of colors, like Mac Uninterrupted, Mac Antiqued, Mac Twinks, Anastasia Sienna, Anastasia Bengal / Burnt Orange Matte, or NYX Rust, etc. Those colors legit look good on everyone - every skin tone, undertone, eye color, hair color..etc. No one can go wrong with warm toned eyeshadows, IMO.

dash4

I tried out the heart blushes this morning
heart.gif
love.gif
They are so lovely on. And, the shades layer together beautifully. I used Baby Flush over the cheekbone then used How Deep Is Your Love just on the apples - soooo pretty. I used Justify My Love on the cheekbones & Your Love is King just in the hollows & back over it. Love! They look so natural on too.
Thank you for the swatches.. they look amazing! I went to two Sephoras, three Macys and one Ulta yesterday.. none of them had them out.

Icecaramellatte

I forgot to say earlier that the Velour lashes suck. They suck hard. Too long, too uncomfortable and too stiff. I know lashes can be cut to the right length, but still the lashes are stiff. They stick straight out when you put them on and won't give. Like, what? Took 'em right back. I'm going back to Flutter lashes. I wore them all the time before I wanted to save money and started buying Red Cherry. They're fabulous.
I thought the Velour were mink lashes but all the ones in store said they were silk.

KiKi Kontour

Thats a bummer to hear about the velour lashes **removes from cart** cuz for that price u shouldn't have to work that hard for it. For anyone trying the new MUFE foundation, it comes with a sample of the hydrating primer. i think they did a good job on those primers too. the hydration one is basically a moisturizer to me tho n my fave is the smoothing primer. Although it pumped thicker than the old one it's still light weight and the finish is just goooorrrrrgeous but i honestly didnt expect any less.

elegant-one

Yes, I am surprised they did not go with that theme for Naked 4 - since warm toned oranges are really in right now. I bet it would have sold like hot cakes!

I was thinking of colors, like Mac Uninterrupted, Mac Antiqued, Mac Twinks, Anastasia Sienna, Anastasia Bengal / Burnt Orange Matte, or NYX Rust, etc. Those colors legit look good on everyone - every skin tone, undertone, eye color, hair color..etc. No one can go wrong with warm toned eyeshadows, IMO.
I would buy that ^ palette!

stephshopaholic

It is up on Ulta too! I think I am skipping...  I do not like gray eyeshadows on me.. Whiskey and Radar look pretty though. I want UD to come out with a Rust colored Naked palette with orangy and reddish brown shades!!
Do you have like crime Venus? Lots of nice orange and rusty red shades. I agree though I love reddish and coppery shades they make my green eyes stand out.:)

Medgal07

I just ordered the Smoky palette. Hope I like it. And I qualified for Rouge again
ohboy.gif
I can't wait to hear all about it----I've ordered 3 E/S palettes this past week (2 YSL & a Chanel) so I'm just gonna
sit my butt in a corner!
pompom.gif
Yay for Re-Rouging!!! Don't forget your gift!!!

elegant-one

greengrin.gif

That's what I love about Givenchy & Guerlain lippies---the formula is amazing and the packaging is exquisite
love.gif

I can't wait to hear all about it----I've ordered 3 E/S palettes this past week (2 YSL & a Chanel) so I'm just gonna
sit my butt in a corner!
pompom.gif
Yay for Re-Rouging!!! Don't forget your gift!!!
Givenchy & Guerlain are absolutely some of the best. That black leather casing on the Le Porter Givenchy are really classy. I really like the formula a lot too.

I didn't get my gift ...there was nothing for me to choose. Hmmm

laurennnxox

Just $89 more for me to re-rouge.
sneaky.gif
poke.gif
Try the MUFE 108 brush.

http://www.sephora.com/108-large-foundation-brush-P382427?skuId=1536119

It's got pretty rave reviews online too. I can't comment on the ease of cleaning yet, though. It's super soft and a pretty brush! I told the SA I usually run far, far, away from the paddle like foundation brushes because they always streak horribly on me. (Either brush or user error) She told me that the tip is kind of like... thatched, so that you can stipple and swipe and it won't streak unlike normal flat foundation brushes. Sooo she totally convinced me. I'll be trying it out tomorrow with my new Ultra HD foundation. She suggested pressing / stippling the foundation into the skin where I wanted more coverage, and then pulling the brush in downward strokes where I wanted less coverage. I'm also going to test it out with other foundations in the coming weeks. :)

boschicka

Since this is perm I can take my time.

Dying over the dropping it review!

And that sounds like an awesome palette that I would buy! I'm skipping the naked smoky palette b/c I look like an 80s streetwalker in gray eyeshadow!

boschicka

Out of the 4 hakuho-do + Sephora Pro brushes I bought, I'm returning 2: the Ougi (fan cheek brush) and the Kotsubu (small teardrop pointed highlighter). I simply don't know what application the Ougi would be good for and the Kotsubu wasn't even made nicely. It sloped to one side and not in an intentional fashion.
I'm keeping the Kusuriyubi (angled concealer) and the Kusabi (wedge sloping powder brush). I'm actually using the Kusabi to apply blush to my chubby chipmunk cheeks. I think most people would balk at how large it is for that, but I've got some big cheeks, lol!

msvluvsmac

Givenchy & Guerlain are absolutely some of the best. That black leather casing on the Le Porter Givenchy are really classy. I really like the formula a lot too. I didn't get my gift ...there was nothing for me to choose. Hmmm
You should have gotten a Marc Jacobs Rouge lipstick. They gave me one when I requalified last week.