All Things Sephora

elegant-one

You should have gotten a Marc Jacobs Rouge lipstick. They gave me one when I requalified last week.
I called & told them that nothing came up for me to select anywhere & all she could say was sorry get it next time!
icon_eek.gif
I said why don't you just send it to me...nope. Then she said just go to the store & get it. I told her that I do not live anywhere near a Sephora.

awickedshape

I called & told them that nothing came up for me to select anywhere & all she could say was sorry get it next time! :shock: I said why don't you just send it to me...nope. Then she said just go to the store & get it. I told her that I do not live anywhere near a Sephora.
:shock:

msvluvsmac

I called & told them that nothing came up for me to select anywhere & all she could say was sorry get it next time! :shock: I said why don't you just send it to me...nope. Then she said just go to the store & get it. I told her that I do not live anywhere near a Sephora.
Are you serious? What happened to all the "Rouge" perks and special treatment?? They gave me mine when I requalified in store. You get free flash shipping anyway so they should just send it to you. SMH. Sorry about that Elegant.

dash4

Dying over the dropping it review!

And that sounds like an awesome palette that I would buy! I'm skipping the naked smoky palette b/c I look like an 80s streetwalker in gray eyeshadow!
haha ~ she said Becca has cheap 'disposable' packaging..
th_crazy2.gif
IMO, becca has really nice packaging.. very sturdy, heavy duty and it looks chic .. strange!

EDIT~ I sound harsh.. I am sure it was upsetting for her to break it.. I know how it feels after breaking a few products myself.. but I was mad at myself, not the product.. y'know?

LOL an 80s streetwalker.. I have to say - I think I would look the same.. I look very harsh with dark gray smokey eyes.. not a good look for me.

Rinstar

I called & told them that nothing came up for me to select anywhere & all she could say was sorry get it next time!
icon_eek.gif
I said why don't you just send it to me...nope. Then she said just go to the store & get it. I told her that I do not live anywhere near a Sephora.
Wow that really sucks. Way to appreciate the customer.

I got an email this morning about Sephora doing a Christmas in July thing with some Philosophy Christmas scents. Melting Marshmallow is one of my favorite Philosophy scents, so I had to order the little trio of Melting Marshmallow stuff. Also got an email about the minimask code (mini mask with $25 purchase, I think there are 4 to choose from)... so I had to throw some things in to make it $25 LOL. I got some Sephora sheet masks. I tried the Sephora honey sheet mask and Lingzhi eye sheet mask last week. I went away for work and had a mini DIY spa night my first night in the hotel LOL. I loved these, so now sheet masks are my new thing.

Any recs for other good sheet masks at Sephora?

elegant-one

Are you serious? What happened to all the "Rouge" perks and special treatment?? They gave me mine when I requalified in store. You get free flash shipping anyway so they should just send it to you. SMH. Sorry about that Elegant.
Those were my thoughts as well. Maybe I'll call back
girlhaha.gif
friends.gif
Thanks my dear!

Vineetha

:shock: :nono: I hate calling their CS!! It depends on who you get!! Some are super helpful but some :eek:hboy: !! I don't remember the reason I called for but it was regarding some points or something and I called during the day!! The rep I got connected to was literally yawning in the call! I stated my concern and then for few seconds nada no response! After a few hellos, she says yeah and then nothing :sigh: !! I had to disconnect that call after few tries!! :sigh:

elegant-one

I hate calling their CS!! It depends on who you get!! Some are super helpful but some
ohboy.gif
!! I don't remember the reason I called for but it was regarding some points or something and I called during the day!! The rep I got connected to was literally yawning in the call! I stated my concern and then for few seconds nada no response! After a few hellos, she says yeah and then nothing
sigh.gif
!! I had to disconnect that call after few tries!!
sigh.gif
lmao.gif
girlhaha.gif
I'm so sorry Vee, but that really made me laugh
lol.gif
Good heavens. I'll just call until I get someone to send it to me
th_roll1.gif

OMG - I just read the newest review on the Smoky palette
thud.gif
Don't buy it because it has Teflon in it.
girlhaha.gif
I probably get more teflon when hubs makes me eggs in the morning with his ratty spatula

Vineetha

:lmao: :haha: I'm so sorry Vee, but that really made me laugh :lol: Good heavens. I'll just call until I get someone to send it to me :roflmao: OMG - I just read the newest review on the Smoky palette :thud: Don't buy it because it has Teflon in it. :haha: I probably get more teflon when hubs makes me eggs in the morning with his ratty spatula
Lmao @ Teflon :lmao:

boschicka

I hate calling their CS!! It depends on who you get!! Some are super helpful but some
ohboy.gif
!! I don't remember the reason I called for but it was regarding some points or something and I called during the day!! The rep I got connected to was literally yawning in the call! I stated my concern and then for few seconds nada no response! After a few hellos, she says yeah and then nothing
sigh.gif
!! I had to disconnect that call after few tries!!
sigh.gif
lmao.gif
girlhaha.gif
I'm so sorry Vee, but that really made me laugh
lol.gif
Good heavens. I'll just call until I get someone to send it to me
th_roll1.gif

OMG - I just read the newest review on the Smoky palette
thud.gif
Don't buy it because it has Teflon in it.
girlhaha.gif
I probably get more teflon when hubs makes me eggs in the morning with his ratty spatula
Best Response Ever: "It is safe in any application below 250 °C (482 °F), so unless you're frying your eye shadow and then inhaling the vapors you'll be fine."

Shars

Yes, I am surprised they did not go with that theme for Naked 4 - since warm toned oranges are really in right now. I bet it would have sold like hot cakes!

I was thinking of colors, like Mac Uninterrupted, Mac Antiqued, Mac Twinks, Anastasia Sienna, Anastasia Bengal / Burnt Orange Matte, or NYX Rust, etc. Those colors legit look good on everyone - every skin tone, undertone, eye color, hair color..etc. No one can go wrong with warm toned eyeshadows, IMO.
I read somewhere in another thread that Mac's Uninterrupted is being discontinued!

awickedshape

Yessss! I would love them to come out with something like that! Yes, we did. Points to note: 1. Temptalia has sneak peeks of them up. 2. You need the shade 1993!! I read somewhere in another thread that Mac's Uninterrupted is being discontinued!
Sums it up :lmao:

msvluvsmac

I wonder if I would have better luck calling CS tomorrow. Hey...am I the only one getting the Smoky palette :eek:
You may have better luck going that route. I want the new palette but I'm going on vacation next week so I'm going to wait.
:lmao: :haha: I'm so sorry Vee, but that really made me laugh :lol: Good heavens. I'll just call until I get someone to send it to me :roflmao: OMG - I just read the newest review on the Smoky palette :thud: Don't buy it because it has Teflon in it. :haha: I probably get more teflon when hubs makes me eggs in the morning with his ratty spatula
I read that too. Crazy! LMBO
Best Response Ever:  "It is safe in any application below 250 °C (482 °F), so unless you're frying your eye shadow and then inhaling the vapors you'll be fine."
Lol!!
Yessss! I would love them to come out with something like that! Yes, we did. Points to note: 1. Temptalia has sneak peeks of them up. 2. You need the shade 1993!! I read somewhere in another thread that Mac's Uninterrupted is being discontinued!
I heard that too so I picked one up from Nordstrom the other day since I use it at least 3 times a week.

MsGlossy

icon_eek.gif
Sheesh. They suck! Maybe the $1 hair tie will come to the rescue once again. LOL