All Things Sephora

Medgal07

I am still debating some PTR stuff..... the acne heads are for my brother, it's helped his face tons.
I usually use the sensitive heads, but the radiance ones I've always wanted to try so why not.
Cargo bronzer for ten bucks?? yasss

are u getting anything?
Awesome haul VK!!! Great sale and Ebates is 8% cash back---unlike Nordies w/their sale and a measly 3% cash back.
shrugs.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Yay nice picks!! They should really continue with this free shipping option rather than hi back to that ridiculous 10 dollar shipping! I picked up the Rose kit and a butter London Nail Polish set!
They have free shipping with no minimum. You need to be credited for that!!!!

Medgal07

What a steal!! Do you have the Cargo blush in Laguna already? If not, you need it! It's $9.50, reg. $26!
poke.gif
Off topic w/apologies to all but---------Shars, oh
th_happy1.gif
Shars!!! I did it and it worked. I re-pressed my Dior Rose Diamond highlighter that I dropped and shattered.

I followed your instructions and it was easy peasy. I'm wearing it today after that lengthy hiatus and I feel like I have a brand new highlighter.....not that I need to add to my collection of 90++.
Thank you so much!!!

th_kiss.gif

honey on boost

I am still debating some PTR stuff..... the acne heads are for my brother, it's helped his face tons.
I usually use the sensitive heads, but the radiance ones I've always wanted to try so why not.
Cargo bronzer for ten bucks?? yasss

are u getting anything?
Thank you for posting this! Just ordered new brush heads.

msvluvsmac

What a steal!! Do you have the Cargo blush in Laguna already? If not, you need it! It's $9.50, reg. $26!
poke.gif
Cargo blushes are sold out!! I think I may have gotten the last one. I hope my order doesn't get cancelled. Thanks for the heads up!

Mayanas

I am still debating some PTR stuff..... the acne heads are for my brother, it's helped  his face tons. I usually use the sensitive heads, but the radiance ones I've always wanted to try so why not. Cargo bronzer for ten bucks?? yasss are u getting anything?
The Clarisonic bag is SO buuu

shontay07108

Anyone see the two new shadow palettes for MUFE at Sephora? It's not available yet, but you can see it. It's pre-existing shades, I'm sure but they aren't listed. 4 shadows in each set. Only one shadow looks like one that I own. They're expensive, but I might have to get both.

boschicka

Anyone see the two new shadow palettes for MUFE at Sephora? It's not available yet, but you can see it. It's pre-existing shades, I'm sure but they aren't listed. 4 shadows in each set. Only one shadow looks like one that I own. They're expensive, but I might have to get both.
http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/06/03/andreja-pejic-make-up-for-ever-campaign-videos/

boschicka

The quads look better on the Sephora product page than they do there. I don't even know who those people are either. I just need to know the shades. Perhaps MUFE/Sephora is hoping we don't remember that they haven't done new shades for quads in a long time, if ever.
I agree, that's why I shared it. They look very different. (I had written some text to go along with the link, but it decided not to show up for the party.)

Medgal07

Yay!! I'm SO happy you were able to get it to work the second time around!! All in time for some summer highlighter loving!
cheerleader.gif

Wow! That was quick! Hope you enjoy it!
I was so thrilled.
th_DANCE.gif
I stopped trying to use it because it would just crumble even more.

dash4

Redeemed some GCs and picked up 5 of the KVD Liquid Lippies!! So excited
What colors did you get? I am tan for the summer and I have been wearing Lolita and I love it.. I hated it when I was pale..So glad I decided to try it on again - it was collecting dust.