All Things Sephora

boschicka

Redeemed some GCs and picked up 5 of the KVD Liquid Lippies!! So excited
What colors did you get? I am tan for the summer and I have been wearing Lolita and I love it.. I hated it when I was pale..So glad I decided to try it on again - it was collecting dust.
Nice! I love your quote btw.

MsGlossy

Promo code PERFECTOR is good for a mini Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector pressed, poured or liquid in Opal.

$25 minimum purchase required.

honey b

Has anyone tried the Sephora Makeup Eraser make up remover cloth? Am I just being a sucker for a pretty pink washcloth?
I just ordered it last week. It works really well but you have to wipe hard enough so I don't like it as much to remove eye makeup. Here's a first impressions video that one of the Youtubers I subscribe to did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4TGvl-ZnF4

martiangurll

Has anyone tried the Sephora Makeup Eraser make up remover cloth? Am I just being a sucker for a pretty pink washcloth?

I just ordered it last week. It works really well but you have to wipe hard enough so I don't like it as much to remove eye makeup. Here's a first impressions video that one of the Youtubers I subscribe to did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4TGvl-ZnF4
I enjoyed the video. I am going to have to get my hands on one of those. Going to be awesome for traveling especially when room is at a premium in my suitcase and I don't want to take all my MAC wipes.

Shars

I got the brush & Mirror from the Sephora Still life Alchemy Collection!! These are really pretty!!

love.gif

thebloomroom

What colors did you get? I am tan for the summer and I have been wearing Lolita and I love it.. I hated it when I was pale..So glad I decided to try it on again - it was collecting dust.
I got Lovesick, Ayesha, Bow & Arrow, Exorcism, and Susperia

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! i just saw the becca gift, i wish i could re-place my orders but i used GCs :( nooo these would be PERFECT for travel, I get so scared my highlighters will shatter, one of them cracked and broke off a little when it fell off the counter already

BrittLuvsMakeup

I have it and I absolutely love it! Prior to purchasing it, I thought it may have been a little gimmicky, but I have used it more than once and it removes all of my makeup without leaving anything behind. Just be sure to follow the instructions to a T and take your time to make sure you get everything off. It really saves you money since you don't have to keep investing in makeup remover wipes.

Alysse011

I went to sephora and made myself a sample of the new YSL primer yesterday (does anyone else do this?). I'm wearing it today and I love it so far. I have some faint lines above the arch of my eyebrow, and they aren't noticeable today. My foundation went over it really well. I don't notice the gold flecks at all on the skin, but it does have an illuminating quality, which I love! It also doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I just wanted to share in case anyone is interested in it! I also looked at that blur perfector product. It was bizarre lol. It's unlike anything I've seen before.

shontay07108

I got the brush & Mirror from the Sephora Still life Alchemy Collection!! These are really pretty!!
So pretty! I'm not falling for it, though. :nono: I was considering the mirror, but I don't have time to whip out a mirror. The protective screen on my phone is a mirror and that's so much more convenient since I'm always looking at my damn phone when I'm out.
There's a new MUFE shadow pallet online for those who are MUFE lovers.
Yeah, I spotted it yesterday but, it's not available yet. It's a good thing because I'm being pulled every which way by so many things I want. I need more money. :crazy: Off topic but I am losing my mind about the Mac/Selena collection! I love Selena! I have high hopes for this collection, but even if it's just red lips and basic stuff I'm buying. Especially if her signature or picture is on the box or packaging. I am speechless about some people not knowing who she is. Not to put anyone down, but it's just kind of amazing when you're a fan of someone for such a long time and someone else is like who?

Mayanas

So pretty! I'm not falling for it, though. :nono: I was considering the mirror, but I don't have time to whip out a mirror. The protective screen on my phone is a mirror and that's so much more convenient since I'm always looking at my damn phone when I'm out. Yeah, I spotted it yesterday but, it's not available yet. It's a good thing because I'm being pulled every which way by so many things I want. I need more money. :crazy: Off topic but I am losing my mind about the Mac/Selena collection! I love Selena! I have high hopes for this collection, but even if it's just red lips and basic stuff I'm buying. Especially if her signature or picture is on the box or packaging. I am speechless about some people not knowing who she is. Not to put anyone down, but it's just kind of amazing when you're a fan of someone for such a long time and someone else is like who?
True. Selena was amazing.

Medgal07

Off topic but I am losing my mind about the Mac/Selena collection! I love Selena! I have high hopes for this collection, but even if it's just red lips and basic stuff I'm buying. Especially if her signature or picture is on the box or packaging. I am speechless about some people not knowing who she is. Not to put anyone down, but it's just kind of amazing when you're a fan of someone for such a long time and someone else is like who?
That's my issue too. I just wouldn't reach for it. My cell phone case (6Plus) has a huge mirror---almost the full length of the case. The case holds CCs & cash & the
mirror is on the opposite side. Sometimes I don't even carry a full purse. I can't handle much more than that, but that set is really very pretty.
http://www.eynproducts.com/collections/iphone6-plus/products/eyn-for-iphone-6-plus-white