All Things Sephora

Anaphora

I've re-rouged.
smiles.gif
Congrats!
party.gif

I was hoping not to re-rouge, but already did! Ugh. Sephora eats my wallet.

dash4

I got Kat Von D Ayesha and Requiem today..and I love them.. especially Requiem which is a super light lavender.. which I bet 90% of people will hate.
tong.gif

Yazmin

I just wanted to let u ladies know that I got a sample of the MUFE Ultra HD foundation and I'm gonna grab a bottle... I have the original so I can definitely see where they have improved the formula... Firstly it's better coverage, although it's medium, it's actually medium not light-medium like the original and it has a more natural appearance on the skin. Secondly it doesn't allow for natural oils to seep through as fast or as much... After a few hours I was lightly dewy not super shiny lol... Thirdly this stuff has longevity and in this humid summer heat that says alot. Normally when I get home from a nite out the HD is barely there but this Ultra HD stuff DOES NOT budge and I only blotted with a red makeup sponge... I wear shade 177/Y505 Cognac for reference, I'm sold

pinkcrush

LOL! Maybe you can try mixing the two to stretch the new one longer or mix the old one with other foundations. I have a full bottle as well so if I like the sample, I'll pick up the new one later in the year with the VIB sale. At least I'd have used more of the old one lol.
Don't get me wrong the old one is nice enough but it CANNOT touch the Ultra, and that's all there is to it haha I will use the old one up EVENTUALLY lol

Anaphora

I wish I could figure out my shade in the new Ultra HD. I know if I go in store they're going to do Color IQ even when I tell them not to and inevitably put a shade 4 times too dark on me. Does anyone know what the equivalent to MAC NW13 would be?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I wish I could figure out my shade in the new Ultra HD. I know if I go in store they're going to do Color IQ even when I tell them not to and inevitably put a shade 4 times too dark on me. Does anyone know what the equivalent to MAC NW13 would be?
Probably R220. That was 110 in the old shades, I have that one and it's a teeny tiny bit too dark for me and I'd say I'm NW10 now (I plan to order R210).

KiKi Kontour

Gotta love flash shipping!!!! i got kvd ayesha and mother just so i could take advantage of that VIB YSL promo!! i think i like that liquid blur primer one esp with the gold flecks! might need to get the full size after i try it some more.

DLuxJessica

Gotta love flash shipping!!!! i got kvd ayesha and mother just so i could take advantage of that VIB YSL promo!! i think i like that liquid blur primer one esp with the gold flecks! might need to get the full size after i try it some more.

You're making that lavender look SO GOOD... but omg, that pink is
eyelove.gif

pinkcrush

See... Ayesha looks gorgeous on u it just didn't do anything for me unfortunately