All Things Sephora

Medgal07

YES !
i am stupid i am sorry
my brain has melted in this heat

thud.gif
lol.gif

Psych1

:lol: girl you are no good for my wallet! Though I do spy a travel size on their website for $15... Might be worth a try. I don't go for the dewy look every day. But I want to try sooo bad!! If I love it I'll probably then repurchase. I'm worried about dropping $48 and hating it. $15 is much more manageable. I wish sephora carried it!!
LOL, I know, I'm a mess in these threads lately. So many great items, I'm like I think that's a great idea to try the travel size, what a good deal! Especially since you don't plan on using it daily, it's the perfect compromise. $15 isn't a huge investment in case you don't love it, but I think you will. It's not heavy at all, it just melts into the skin. The mist is also really fine, so that's a nice touch. I know, sephora needs to start carrying more Tatcha products. I noticed they have the little rice enzyme cleanser in the aisle of doom by the registers, would be nice if they carried other popular items as well.

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF] Love it!!!!!  It's a flawless [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]dewiness----you don't look like you just finished 45 minutes on a treadmill or have excess sheen because you're wearing a ton of product in[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   the heat.[/COLOR]    :lol:  
Yes, exactly! There is absolutely NO greasiness to this product. I have combo skin, So I can get oily in my to zone, this spray does not make me feel oily in the least. It's just dewy and makes my skin feel really comfortable and hydrated and healthy! I lovveeeee it!

Medgal07

lol.gif
girl you are no good for my wallet! Though I do spy a travel size on their website for $15... Might be worth a try. I don't go for the dewy look every day. But I want to try sooo bad!! If I love it I'll probably then repurchase. I'm worried about dropping $48 and hating it. $15 is much more manageable. I wish sephora carried it!!
That would be ideal, especially during a sale or high Ebates cash back. You can get it at Barney's w/Ebates
poke.gif

Medgal07

So I can get oily in my to zone, this spray does not make me feel oily in the least. It's just dewy and makes my skin feel really comfortable and hydrated and healthy! I lovveeeee it!
I have combo skin too w/a tendency to get a tad oily in the T-zone. I was concerned Tatcha Dewey Skin Mist might make it more obvious but that hasn't been the case at all.

Medgal07

Gotta love flash shipping!!!! i got kvd ayesha and mother just so i could take advantage of that VIB YSL promo!! i think i like that liquid blur primer one esp with the gold flecks! might need to get the full size after i try it some more.

Beautiful!!! I love your knew Avi----You look like you're ready to sip some Mint Juleps while batting your lashes!!!!

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF] I have combo skin too w/a tendency to get a tad oily in the T-zone. I was concerned Tatcha Dewey Skin Mist might make it more obvious but that hasn't been the case at all.[/COLOR]
I had the same concerns, especially with purchasing/using it in the summer, but I am loving it! Really a beautiful product.

laurennnxox

[COLOR=0000FF] Love it!!!!!  It's a flawless [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]dewiness----you don't look like you just finished 45 minutes on a treadmill or have excess sheen because you're wearing a ton of product in[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   the heat.[/COLOR]    :lol:  
[COLOR=0000FF]   That would be ideal, especially during a sale or high Ebates cash back.  You can get it at Barney's w/Ebates:poke: .[/COLOR]
  [COLOR=0000FF] I have combo skin too w/a tendency to get a tad oily in the T-zone. I was concerned Tatcha Dewey Skin Mist might make it more obvious but that hasn't been the case at all.[/COLOR]
Yes, exactly! There is absolutely NO greasiness to this product. I have combo skin, So I can get oily in my to zone, this spray does not make me feel oily in the least. It's just dewy and makes my skin feel really comfortable and hydrated and healthy! I lovveeeee it!
:thud: I'm probably going to cave and end up ordering the travel size this weekend. I blame you both for this!!! :lmao:

nazih09

After wearing the Ultra HD foundation all weekend, I've decided I don't like it :-( The coverage isn't great and it has given me under the skin bumps and whiteheads. Does anyone have any suggestions for a new foundation? How are the Tom Ford foundations?

jenise

Hi ladies! What's your favorite way to make your foundation more dewy and glowy without looking greasy or changing the coverage too much? I'm currently loving the dewy look my cover girl stay luminous foundation give me, while still staying medium coverage. However the lightest shade is slightly too dark for me. It works for the most part but oxidizes a little by the end of the day. Should I try mixing it with my Ultra HD or just add something to my Ultra HD to "dew it up"? :lol: makes me so curious about that absurdly prices tatcha spray that jaclyn hill raves about.
The tatcha spray is seriously AMAZING! But I also love mixing luminous silk with other foundations to make it dewier. I just tried mixing it with Ultra HD and loved the combo. I also like to mix in the liquid Opal & I love the cover fx illuminating primer!

laurennnxox

But I also love mixing luminous silk with other foundations to make it dewier. I just tried mixing it with Ultra HD and loved the combo. I also like to mix in the liquid Opal & I love the cover fx illuminating primer!
I give in!! Once I get paid this week I'm ordering it. The sample size that is. I'm juuust getting into dewy skin so I wouldn't use it every day. I'll order from Tatcha because theres a free gift with first order. Also they give three samples and free shipping with every order! Their free shipping even seems fast. If I was able to order today it would be here friday, according to the website. Seems like USPS 3-day priority perhaps.

jenise

I give in!! Once I get paid this week I'm ordering it. The sample size that is. I'm juuust getting into dewy skin so I wouldn't use it every day. I'll order from Tatcha because theres a free gift with first order. Also they give three samples and free shipping with every order! Their free shipping even seems fast. If I was able to order today it would be here friday, according to the website. Seems like USPS 3-day priority perhaps. 
Yay! Yes the shipping was fast. I ordered the summer favorites set I think it's called and loved everything in it. The enzyme powder is also amazing!

laurennnxox

Yay! Yes the shipping was fast. I ordered the summer favorites set I think it's called and loved everything in it. The enzyme powder is also amazing!
I'm sooo excited!! I wish I could order today. I'll probably get to order by Friday. It will be a nice way to kick off next week when it comes in!

YarahFlower

Going to pick up the new MARC JACOBS primer today. My store didn't get stock of the new foundation so I'll have to order online. (Breaking my boycott for these two items because I've been waiting since February for them to release! I've almost got my issues with them settled, just waiting to hear back from their corporate office.) I'll get back to you all about the MJ primer this evening, God willing!

YarahFlower

I just bought mine from qvc! The skin mist comes with blotting papers! http://www.qvc.com/TATCHA-Luminous-Dewy-Skin-Mist-and-Bonus-Blotting-Papers.product.A267478.html?sc=A267478-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-9-_-A267478&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/78/a267478.001?$uslarge$