All Things Sephora

shontay07108

The opal lipgloss is still in stock.  That is just as pretty as the lip creme.
I see, thanks. I think I'd prefer the lipstick, though b/c I'm just not into gloss anymore. I searched them both the other day and I think that's the way to go. Although, I wish I had realized it right then. :eek:hboy:
Girl it's only for vamp lippie junkies! She's DARKKKKKKKKK!
That's what I'm afraid of. :lol: some dark colors make me look older than I am I think. If it leans more red or burgundy than brown then maybe I'll get it. I swatched it the other day but dismissed it without giving it a good look.

shontay07108

Yes it's a finishing spray. I love it for that too I use it before my setting. I have the Yuzu one to try next. I need to try this Tatcha stuff!
I definitely use it before foundation to make sure it doesn't stick. I don't think I tried yuzu. I could only get through sniffing two scents before I gave up. I mean, I love cucumbers, but not on my face.

elegant-one

I definitely use it before foundation to make sure it doesn't stick. I don't think I tried yuzu. I could only get through sniffing two scents before I gave up. I mean, I love cucumbers, but not on my face.
lol.gif

jenise

It is very similar to RRB, but on me it's just a little deeper. I find that RRB will turn on me after a little while and it starts to look a bit..crazy. I'm trying to get all the colors I love in liquid lipstick form anyway because that's what I'm all about now. Fix+ adds radiance to my skin. Maybe because I'm on the dry side. Does it actually seal, though? I thought it was to hydrate and/or soften the powdery look, which it definitely does the trick for me.
Yes fix + adds radiance to my skin too since its hydrating but the radiance doesn't last on my skin like tatcha does so combining them is perfect for me!

pinkcrush

I see, thanks. I think I'd prefer the lipstick, though b/c I'm just not into gloss anymore. I searched them both the other day and I think that's the way to go. Although, I wish I had realized it right then. :eek:hboy: That's what I'm afraid of. :lol: some dark colors make me look older than I am I think. If it leans more red or burgundy than brown then maybe I'll get it. I swatched it the other day but dismissed it without giving it a good look.
It's blood red! I love dramatic n dark so it's a keeper

montREALady

Hahaha! Yuzu is the citrus one. I don't think I liked how putting Fix+ under my EL DW foundation felt. I also think I get carried away spritzing!
Yesssss you do
Putting it on my list! Wait, dewy. I'm not a dewy fan in the summer. I feel like the heat already does that to my face! :lol: I have NYX Dewy Setting Spray that I use in the winter.

laurennnxox

Is it lilac pink on you?

Ha, I just ordered the travel Tatcha
lol.gif
Never heard of it before. This thread..............
I'm ordering it later this week! It's a dewy skin mist. :)

Also....... I lied!! I do have a swatch.
girlhaha.gif
It pulls more pink than lilac than I would have thought from KVD's swatches.

Lovesick is the top-most one! Taken facing an open window with direct light. The middle is double dare, then exorcism! They're not as patchy as my swatches would imply. I got so exited to quickly swatched them I made a mess.
lol.gif