All Things Sephora

Monsy

I give in!! Once I get paid this week I'm ordering it. The sample size that is. I'm juuust getting into dewy skin so I wouldn't use it every day. I'll order from Tatcha because theres a free gift with first order. Also they give three samples and free shipping with every order! Their free shipping even seems fast. If I was able to order today it would be here friday, according to the website. Seems like USPS 3-day priority perhaps.
yes they use usps (sucks)

MsGlossy

Darn it! Now, I want that Tatcha spray.
sigh.gif

Vineetha

Not sure if it was already there, but there is a 500 point perk with a free clarisonic radiance brush head and their cleanser, face wash and serum mini!

Shars

Not sure if it was already there, but there is a 500 point perk with a free clarisonic radiance brush head and their cleanser, face wash and serum mini!
I just saw that. There was also a code earlier for mini Cover FX custom drops. Only 3 colours were available though. (Code: FXDROPS).

Medgal07

I just saw that Email Vee---Tempting, but I'm holding out in case they have a REALLY good point perk someday.
greengrin.gif

pandorablack

I posted this in the Porcelain Beauties thread but it belongs here too.

OMG I just went through the most awful exchange at Sephora. I finally decided to return my Kat Von D foundation as light 42 is too light and light 44 is too dark. But I was beyond the 90 day policy (that I didn't even know they had) and they didn't want to give me store credit (they had to ask a manager if they could do the exchange, then when the exchange had money back they had to ask if they could give me store credit). Oye.

So I finally get that squared away and I have a guy color match me with that electronic thingie. OMG. Do not do this!!! Their color matching thingie is bullshit. It told me I was MEDIUM 52 or something in Kat Von D...and I was like O RLY? Light 44 is too dark! It told me I was Gobi in Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation...I tried it on and it was way too yellow. I finally tested Siberia which was just barely light enough. I've now tested it in bright light and although it's a tad yellow and I'm more pink, I REALLY like the coverage and the weightless feel. It'll do. I might try Mont Blanc the next time I go to Sephora. I'm glad they decided to relent and do the exchange. Because I was seriously about to pull the "do you have any idea how much I've spent in your store?" card. I've been thisclose to VIBR for two years straight.

smileyt06

New point perk I hurried up and got this because that brush head by itself is like $27. And I wanted to try this one along with the products to match this brush head
3edd2f58_image.jpeg

pandorablack

After wearing the Ultra HD foundation all weekend, I've decided I don't like it :-( The coverage isn't great and it has given me under the skin bumps and whiteheads. Does anyone have any suggestions for a new foundation? How are the Tom Ford foundations?
I just tried the NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation and I loooove it. The coverage is fantastic which is shocking considering it has a watery/runny consistency and feels totally like you have nothing on your skin.

Psych1

So Tatcha over Mac Fix+, huh? You all are bad for the wallet...
yes! For me, Mac FixPlus doesn't give me that hydrated, healthy glow. It can actually make me feel shiny, which i hate. Tatcha really doesn't cause any shiney/oily/greasiness. It's an awesome product. Oh, and it smells really good too!

dash4

Finally a decent 500 pt perk! Thanks for posting it, @smileyt06

Sephora's It Nude palette is on sale for $15.. I decided to pick that up.

I have swatched it a few times in store and it seems nice.. for $15 - it is worth a shot.