All Things Sephora

Medgal07

If anyone cares to know, I got the new Marc Jacobs foundation! I tried it in store and was matched to #14, which is odd as I'm between NC15-NC20 and was sure I'd be #27, but it was way too dark! Anyways, here is a before and after photo (well, I think it uploaded as after and before lol). I love it!

Beautiful!!! What a flawless finish!

Medgal07

Happy birthday to you two!! @msvluvsmac @v0ltagekid

Nice!! Re the KVD blushes, is it a temporary sale or a clearance sale until all stock is gone?
Awww you both are born in the same month!! That's really cute. Have cake for me and you Meddy!! I'm more of a chocolate chip brown/chocolate chip cupcake girl though lol.

They need to stop with that mess! I was thinking about it but there are so many good samples I want that I'd have to spend $100 just to get 'em all. I could just buy the full sized products in that case!

Based on the email, it seems like it's August 3rd to 9th for everyone. Just that the VIBR in store event is on the 2nd.
Yes, we share a birth month but different astrological signs if you believe in that stuff. He goes all out for my birthday and doesn't want squat for his.
I get so annoyed with him. I just might cover myself in chocolate ganache and call it a day!
th_roll1.gif

I'm easy---I like cupcakes too!!! That's a rare occasion for me though. I eat chocolate chip cookie dough protein bars to satisfy the craving and maintain my girly
figure---21gms protein, 1 gm sugar!!

Are you going to the event? I got the Email yesterday and the hardcopy invite via snail mail today.

elegant-one

I got KVD B&A & Lovesick today
love.gif
I was so afraid that B&A was going to look so muddy on me but I really like it. I LOVE LOVE Lovesick it's so pretty on!

elegant-one

Sorry to hear that!! I'm the same way with most liquid lipsticks, it's hard for me to commit to them unless I'm really in love with the shade. Lovesick is a stunning color, I'm sure there are other dupes out there for it besides TF Julian!!
You were SOO right! I LOVE it!
bouquet.gif

msvluvsmac

:stars: :birthday: :stars: :birthday: :stars: [COLOR=0000FF]                                                                            SHARS and MsVLuvsMAC[/COLOR]
Thanks Meddy!

Psych1

:lmao: :lol:   [COLOR=0000FF]You're so gangsta!!!![/COLOR]:supacool: [COLOR=0000FF]Hubs is so easy going----he would just laugh his ass off!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR][COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]   :lol: :roflmao: [COLOR=0000FF] Thugs!!![/COLOR]
Beautiful photo!!

Psych1

I got KVD B&A & Lovesick today :love: I was so afraid that B&A was going to look so muddy on me but I really like it. I LOVE LOVE Lovesick it's so pretty on!
Yay, so glad you love it! I had a feeling you would! ️ Bow& Arrow has grown on me as well. I have it on now @ it looks so pretty paired with Chanel Alezane blush!

Howards End

Has anyone tried the Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner? It seems so strong I'm afraid it will damage my MAC brushes. Wondering if I should just toss it

awickedshape

:lmao: :lol:   [COLOR=0000FF]You're so gangsta!!!![/COLOR]:supacool: [COLOR=0000FF]Hubs is so easy going----he would just laugh his ass off!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR][COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]   :lol: :roflmao: [COLOR=0000FF] Thugs!!![/COLOR]
AW!!!

Vineetha

Love that pic meddy!!

Vineetha

Hey everyone! I don't know if this has been posted yet but at my local Sephora inside JCPenney ALL of the OCC Brand is 50% off. They activated their sale early so it might be active in all Sephora inside JCPenney's until Friday. :) Also ALL Kat Von D individual blushes (Por Vida, Shady Business,..etc) were 50% off as well! If you don't see the price active in store yet it will officially be priced that way on Friday (7/31). Just wanted to share! xoxo
My local jC Penney store had the discount on KVD blushes!! They had Few of love song and the 2 bronzing shades but other shades were all gone!! I managed to get the last por vida (yay & thank you) !!looks like they are phasing out these blushes?? I don't see a place for the blushes in the display anymore! Probably to bring the light + shade shades????