All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Awww young love. That's such a nice photo and your avi is a crop from it, no?

icon_eek.gif
thud.gif
girlhaha.gif

I would love to go to the event but I'm not going to be stateside for it... bummer. Are you thinking of going? I know how you hate the brick and mortar stores and no Ebates lol.
It's not mine Meddy... it's VK's... I fixed it lol
girlhaha.gif
Must have me on your mind
th_kiss.gif
love.gif
Si,
yes.gif
Gracias. I don't know how you got in the mix Miss Shars. I already wished VK HB the day prior
girlhaha.gif
I guess you were on my mind!!!

Shars

Has anyone who uses Ebates received an email from them where you can convert your next Cash Back to a gift card for various retailers? Sephora is one of them....
icon_eek.gif
thud.gif

msvluvsmac

Has anyone who uses Ebates received an email from them where you can convert your next Cash Back to a gift card for various retailers? Sephora is one of them....
icon_eek.gif
thud.gif
Yes, I did it the last quarter and got the e-card for Sephora. It was a sweet deal too because I already had a coupon from Sephora for $10 trying to get me to re-qualify for Rouge. I just got the same e-mail yesterday and I think I'm going to use it again since I have some skincare products I need to order and I can get the 4x points Sunday.
yahoo.gif
dance.gif

Shars

Yes, I did it the last quarter and got the e-card for Sephora. It was a sweet deal too because I already had a coupon from Sephora for $10 trying to get me to re-qualify for Rouge. I just got the same e-mail yesterday and I think I'm going to use it again since I have some skincare products I need to order and I can get the 4x points Sunday.
yahoo.gif
dance.gif
I converted mine too! I even forgot about the 4x points... I gotta go make a list lol.
type.gif

Mayanas

Has anyone who uses Ebates received an email from them where you can convert your next Cash Back to a gift card for various retailers? Sephora is one of them.... :shock: :thud:  
Yes, the last quarter and obviously i got the Sephora one jeje.

v0ltagekid

icon_eek.gif
thud.gif

I did that last time and this time :p got them for sephora.. now I have 47 bucks to spend xD YAY...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mayanas

Yes, the last quarter and obviously i got the Sephora one jeje.
yassss :p

Shars

Kinda mad with ebates i never get my full balance back ..getting like $56 back this month I think and I have almost $100 balance
That's really strange! That said, they didn't give me a refund for a purchase I made on July 15th. It's sitting in my account but it was left off when my Cash Back was issued so maybe the cut-off is now the 15th. Did you earn your extra $50 after July 15th?

MakeupAddict22

That's really strange! That said, they didn't give me a refund for a purchase I made on July 15th. It's sitting in my account but it was left off when my Cash Back was issued so maybe the cut-off is now the 15th. Did you earn your extra $50 after July 15th?
Yea I think most of it was after the 15th (ugh that really sucks lol). In my opinion what's in your balance should be all given back and no cut off dates ridiculous :(

hitchcockblonde

I'm pretty sure the cutoff was June 30th.

hitchcockblonde

Yea I think most of it was after the 15th (ugh that really sucks lol). In my opinion what's in your balance should be all given back and no cut off dates ridiculous :(
The cutoff date was June 30th. The next period is July 1st to September 30th and you'd get the payment in November. I know it sucks.

v0ltagekid

The cutoff date was June 30th. The next period is July 1st to September 30th and you'd get the payment in November. I know it sucks.

It does suck, but on the bright side they do use that time to see if there are any credits that post after transactions. They also set aside that time in case you return anything, so sometimes they deduct rebates.

I don't mind that there's a cut off I just wish they paid us more often :/

MakeupAddict22

It does suck, but on the bright side they do use that time to see if there are any credits that post after transactions. They also set aside that time in case you return anything, so sometimes they deduct rebates.  I don't mind that there's a cut off I just wish they paid us more often :/
Yea I guess they have to :/

hitchcockblonde

It does suck, but on the bright side they do use that time to see if there are any credits that post after transactions. They also set aside that time in case you return anything, so sometimes they deduct rebates.  I don't mind that there's a cut off I just wish they paid us more often :/
I'm the same. I don't mind the periods and I understand them but I wish sometimes I could just get paid when I want and there is something in particular I want to buy. This time I'm going to save my cash back to use for the Mac Guo Pei collection like I did last year with Prabal but next time I might do the sephora gift card.

Shars

I'm the same. I don't mind the periods and I understand them but I wish sometimes I could just get paid when I want and there is something in particular I want to buy. This time I'm going to save my cash back to use for the Mac Guo Pei collection like I did last year with Prabal but next time I might do the sephora gift card.
I also wish you could choose to waive a Cash Back payment so you could actually save and get a lump sum in one go. Mr. Rebates let's you do that but you have to wait 3 months after each purchase before the rebate goes into your available rebates pool which you can withdraw from.

v0ltagekid

I also wish you could choose to waive a Cash Back payment so you could actually save and get a lump sum in one go. Mr. Rebates let's you do that but you have to wait 3 months after each purchase before the rebate goes into your available rebates pool which you can withdraw from.
I do like that from Mr Rebates.. also that they give you $ back from what your referral purchases! That's cool !