All Things Sephora

shontay07108

I got DD by KVD today. Again, flash shipping is incredible. I really need to go on a lipstick no-buy, though. Seriously. ETA: Never-damn-mind b/c I forgot it's almost time for that monthly Bite lipstick. :eek:hboy:

Medgal07

Thanks ladies! (Also thanks AWS your post disappeared tho!! Lol)
friends.gif

Medgal07

Honestly, I'm bored with mostly all of Sephora's samples
blah.gif
sigh.gif

I have so many samples it's ridiculous. I need a room just for samples
icon_eek.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by YarahFlower

Im a neutral fanatic! When I saw the BECCA Ombre Rouge palette for the first time I KNEW I had to have it! Just called my local Sephora, they finally have it in stock! About to go pic her up!!!
yahoo.gif
...i couldn't wait until Sunday, didn't want to take the chance of it being OOS!

Photo credit: https://youtu.be/rnwtbcud8AA
That looks really nice!!

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
Yup !! got it last week!! Prefer this one to the first ombr nudes they had! i wouldnt say the shades are unique or anything! its more like a basic (but really warm toned) palette that would complement a lot of shimmery quads!! it can be a standalone palette too but the shades are too close to each other that it can turn a tad muddy!!!the texture is really nice, blends well and stays long without creasing even without a primer!!

Oh YES!!!! I need to stop looking at this!!!

Medgal07

Ole Vit C serum is my faveeeee... It was in one of my first Gratis in store, and I've been hooked since. I love it! Dry or oily skin can use it. It's amazing.
Purity is great to clean brushes lmao

You can also add more than 1 of each, just add the bag, the sample you want more of and then in the cart change the quantity :p !
edit: also the clinique moisturizer is great too! and the Dr brand micropeel thing
The best!!!!!!

Medgal07

werd.gif
I much rather the promo over the points. I already have over 6,000 useless points since Sephora played us all with their Mega Points Rewards Event. *insert eye-roll here*
It's like a road to NO WHERE!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by stephshopaholic

Kvd double dare!
Great color on you!!!!!

Prettypackages

Just noticed the regular one is in my loves and it came back to me... I loved using it during those classes I took at Sephora and so did the teacher. I think this is her hg if I'm not mistaken. I ended up buying the airbrush concealer one instead because that's what I needed more at the time but I have to go back for this one. Thanks!

Yup! #55 (the floral one, but there's also a plain black) and #57, a concealer brush. They're both great.
I will have to go to my Sephora JCP

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

I got DD by KVD today. Again, flash shipping is incredible. I really need to go on a lipstick no-buy, though. Seriously.

ETA: Never-damn-mind b/c I forgot it's almost time for that monthly Bite lipstick.
ohboy.gif
HAHAHAHA

elegant-one

You asked about a moisturizer. I got that 3pc set freebie sample of AmorePacific & the moisturizer in it is THE BEST moisturizer I have EVER used ( & that's a lot lol) It doesn't sit on the skin...absorbs very quickly & the skin is insanely soft. For me personally, I feel that the texture & overall appearance of my skin is visibly smooth & even toned! I will definitely buy the full size. Its AWESOME in my opinion. I'm going to try more from this line. I love Algenist...but will switch to this line now.

You'll notice a difference the very first time you use it ;)

It's the Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme

Psych1

You asked about a moisturizer. I got that 3pc set freebie sample of AmorePacific & the moisturizer in it is THE BEST moisturizer I have EVER used ( & that's a lot lol) It doesn't sit on the skin...absorbs very quickly & the skin is insanely soft.  For me personally, I feel that the texture & overall appearance of my skin is visibly smooth & even toned! I will definitely buy the full size. Its AWESOME in my opinion. I'm going to try more from this line. I love Algenist...but will switch to this line now. You'll notice a difference the very first time you use it ;) It's the Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme
As is if my list isn't long enough lol Thanks for posting this, I've been looking for a good moisturizer that does everything you just listed. Definitely grabbing a sample to make sure my skin reacts well first!

shontay07108

I might go into Sephora again tomorrow because I have a problem and get one of those Hourglass powders. Looking at swatches and youtube videos it seems Diffused could be a nice highlighter. It seems really subtle, though and subtle isn't really my thing so I need to play with it more and see. I'm more interested in Radiant and Luminous. Perhaps Luminous can be used all over? I don't know. Any of you Hourglass fans around? Specifically with an idea of what looks good on darker skin.

elegant-one

I might go into Sephora again tomorrow because I have a problem and get one of those Hourglass powders. Looking at swatches and youtube videos it seems Diffused could be a nice highlighter. It seems really subtle, though and subtle isn't really my thing so I need to play with it more and see. I'm more interested in Radiant and Luminous. Perhaps Luminous can be used all over? I don't know. Any of you Hourglass fans around? Specifically with an idea of what looks good on darker skin.
rofl.gif
I laughed so loud! I know I do LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! They're really nice powders. I want a single of the center powder in the trio palette! I can't remember what it's called right now. I think I'm going to Sephora tomorrow or Saturday
greengrin.gif

shontay07108

:rofl: I laughed so loud! I know I do LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! They're really nice powders. I want a single of the center powder in the trio palette! I can't remember what it's called right now. I think I'm going to Sephora tomorrow or Saturday :D
I was going to wait for that holiday palette, but now I think it's pointless. I briefly played with their stuff the other day and not a lot seems workable for me. The blushes in particular do nothing on my skin outside of a pinkish one, but I can't remember the last time I wore pink blush.