All Things Sephora

Bcteagirl

Is this like the Sisterhood of Traveling Pants? Lol I can't see the forum, I'm assuming it's for Rouge only?
Yes, you would need to join to view. You put in new/lightly loved cosmetics/skincare/perfume/nail polish in exchange for same, a box travels around Canada. TONS of fun.

Main page:

http://community.sephora.com/

EDIT: Not rouge only, VIB I think?

kimibos

i want the HG palette but im going to wait. i have to haul the Mac Proenza collection first. IF i luv it my mom is getting one too.

DILLIGAF

On sephora it says that the ambient lighting powder palette is limited edition. Is it only permanent on the Hourglass website?

MsGlossy

The pollen is killing me! My eyes are itchy and swollen. I definitely can't wear any eye makeup for a while...and my last package from the Sephora sale was just delivered. *sigh*

Icecaramellatte

Oh I saw a Makeup Forever Perk at Sephora today. It was a clear makeup bag with I think 3 items. Didn't look too closely but I remember something in a blue bottle. Maybe it will be online soon. I think it may have been 500 points.

Gaiya

On sephora it says that the ambient lighting powder palette is limited edition. Is it only permanent on the Hourglass website?
I'm wondering this too. I asked hourglass on facebook, and they said permanent item. I can't imagine why Sephora would carry it as limited edition given the popularity, but who knows. I have a high suspicion it'll become permanent on sephora too though.

Bcteagirl

I'm wondering this too. I asked hourglass on facebook, and they said permanent item. I can't imagine why Sephora would carry it as limited edition given the popularity, but who knows. I have a high suspicion it'll become permanent on sephora too though.

Since the page has all the old reviews etc, my bet is they simply didn't bother to update the page with the new information.

Gaiya

Well seems like this year's pantone collection has been received pretty well. Lipstick, lip balm, lip gloss trio and blush palette have sold out online. I'm thoroughly impressed with the lipstick and cheek palette. I think I'm going to try to get another cheek palette for my mom, seems my store has some.

walkingdead

i was also tempted to get the Meteorites sample and I was all fine and dandy til the buxom mudslide sample was available too :eek:hboy:  anyways... i got the bite beauty lipstick in pepper. I've posted i wanted it for days but bought another instead. i really love them so it's worth it.
So you did finally get Pepper! I got 3 boxes from Sephora -- didn't open them yet! Each box contains a lipstick so I didn't really get a lot...only looks like I did. Love that VIB Rouge shipping!! My husband is probably like what the hell did you buy. Did you see the new Bite lipsticks and lip BB cream P.S. I like your Frozen quote at the low buy thread

elegant-one

P.S. I like your Frozen quote at the low buy thread
girlhaha.gif

I LOVE (I think) the VIB Rouge shipping too!

Bcteagirl

i cant find this online. where is it listed?
They took it down! I did see it up there before, if you type in summer to the top search bar, it is one of the options listed. But it disappears when you click through.

If somebody here added it to their wishlist, they can probably provide you with a link?

stormborn

Ok question about Rouge. If I spend 1000 by let's say September of this year, do I qualify for Rouge until the end of 2014, or does it carry over through to the end of 2015?

stormborn

yes i tried. i can not see it. is it rouge only?
Sorry! I should have checked before posting, Bcteagirl is right. I had it in my loves but my app froze up when I tried to click it.
I qualified in November, and I qualify until the end of this year.
Thanks, I was thinking there would be no point in trying for Rouge if it was just for this year. I really just want it for the free shipping!