All Things Sephora

hitchcockblonde

The event today was okay, I took my mom with me and it was nice. I didn't buy anything but my mom did. She got an hourglass blush and they gave her a free small size hourglass veil primer that was bigger than the deluxe sample. The samples in the bag were mostly stuff I already had so I took a couple of them and let my mom have the rest. I took the actual bag though, it's not amazing quality but I like that it is unlined canvas. My purse is small so the lined ones are too stiff and take up too much space. They got the bite 250 point perk out of the back for me. It's super cute, the lip gloss and lipstick are in the color Bellini. I love the little pink mirror. I think the color may be new. I tried to look and couldn't find any info on it online.
6b128465_image.jpeg
I'll try to take some better pictures later.

v0ltagekid

For everyone asking, the code for the bag is supposed to be VIBTHANKS
however, it is not going to be active until Tomorrow (that's what I heard in store and also in sephora's Beautytalk forums)

I went to the event today with my mom, I hated it. The staff was more concerned with talking to each other.
The sample bag is alright.. I don't love it but I don't turn away anything free lol
I bought a little brush and a KVD shadow :/ disappointing overall

YarahFlower

I decided not to waste my gas going to the event today. That "goodie" bag is pathetic! I'll wait until tomorrow to order online for my extra points...I'm so looking forward to that bite beauty perk! The best one they've had all year IMO

YarahFlower

The event today was okay, I took my mom with me and it was nice. I didn't buy anything but my mom did. She got an hourglass blush and they gave her a free small size hourglass veil primer that was bigger than the deluxe sample. The samples in the bag were mostly stuff I already had so I took a couple of them and let my mom have the rest. I took the actual bag though, it's not amazing quality but I like that it is unlined canvas. My purse is small so the lined ones are too stiff and take up too much space. They got the bite 250 point perk out of the back for me. It's super cute, the lip gloss and lipstick are in the color Bellini. I love the little pink mirror. I think the color may be new. I tried to look and couldn't find any info on it online.
6b128465_image.jpeg
I'll try to take some better pictures later.
Does the mirror come with the set?

hitchcockblonde

So cute! I didnt think to ask if they had this in the back. Hopefully it comes online soon or in my local store. :)
I actually asked a sales associate about it and she said they wouldn't have them until next week but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask again at check out with a different SA and she radioed someone who was already in the back to grab one for me. So worth the points!
Quote: Originally Posted by YarahFlower

Does the mirror come with the set?
Yes! I wish it was a compact so I would feel more comfortable just dropping it in my purse but it is just so cute.

hitchcockblonde

And here is the Bite Beauty point perk info from the Sephora BeautyTalk Community:

Upcoming Releases:
August - 'Bellini' 250-point perk including bright fuschia pink mini Luminous Crème Lipstick, mini Lush Fruit Lip Gloss, and button mirror (LE)
September - 'Mimosa' 250-point perk including red mini Luminous Crème Lipstick, mini Lush Fruit Lip Gloss, and button mirror (LE)
October - 'Kir Royale' 250-point perk including dark berry mini Luminous Crème Lipstick, mini Lush Fruit Lip Gloss, and button mirror (LE)
TBD - Full-size products in the above colors (LE) - not sure if these will be the same or different formulas, and not sure on their release date...

Can't wait for the September and October ones!

Oh, and from Bite Beauty's instagram, it looks like the new LLLR for August is orange. Another skip for me.

MsGlossy

SiJCP has a different sample bag so stop in if you have one nearby. Both are in the same mall so I made sure to stop by. I also managed to get the last two #58 brushes and 3 of the KVD blushes. They had 4 different shades but one color didn't do a thing for me.

makeupbyvee

I received a inbox message from Sephora it appears the sample bag will be available starting this Friday, August 7th with a $35 purchased. Smh

hitchcockblonde

Someone at sephora told me in mid July to keep an eye for a bite perk, I guess it was this. I don't use lipgloss but I want this set
It looks like they'll be releasing the lipstick in a full size if that's all you want from the set. Honestly I have so many lipsticks I'm happy to get the mini sets with cute mirrors rather than the full size even though I most likely won't use the gloss.

laurennnxox

SiJCP has a different sample bag so stop in if you have one nearby. Both are in the same mall so I made sure to stop by. I also managed to get the last two #58 brushes and 3 of the KVD blushes. They had 4 different shades but one color didn't do a thing for me.
ooooooooooooooh! I didn't even think that was an option. Hmm.

thefbomb

It looks like they'll be releasing the lipstick in a full size if that's all you want from the set. Honestly I have so many lipsticks I'm happy to get the mini sets with cute mirrors rather than the full size even though I most likely won't use the gloss.
I think I'm gonna get this, I like the mirror as well and I have so many lipsticks that some minis seem like a good choice over some full sizes. I should've got the Marc Jacobs one they had a while ago

MsGlossy

ooooooooooooooh! I didn't even think that was an option. Hmm.
The bag is the same. The contents in mine are:

FAB Ultra Repair Cream (1 oz)
Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 (.16 oz)
Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser (1 oz)
Prada Candy sample (.05 oz)
Benefit Lollitint (.08 oz)
Benefit They're Real Remover (.25 oz)
Make Up Forever Artist Plexi-Gloss in Sweet Pink/202 (.1 oz)

starletta8

The bag is the same. The contents in mine are:

FAB Ultra Repair Cream (1 oz)
Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 (.16 oz)
Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser (1 oz)
Prada Candy sample (.05 oz)
Benefit Lollitint (.08 oz)
Benefit They're Real Remover (.25 oz)
Make Up Forever Artist Plexi-Gloss in Sweet Pink/202 (.1 oz)
Mine's dramatically different than yours! Only one sample in common.

Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser (1oz) (same as yours)
L'Occitaine Shea Hand Cream (0.3 oz)
Formula X Sheer Strength Sheer Nail Color- Wondrous (4ml- can't read the oz because it's too small)
Korres Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial (0.34oz)
bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick- Maverick (0.07 fl oz)
Benefit the POREfessional (0.1 oz)
Chloe EDP sample vial
Fresh Rose Face Mask (foil)

DLuxJessica

Mine's dramatically different than yours! Only one sample in common.

Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser (1oz) (same as yours)
L'Occitaine Shea Hand Cream (0.3 oz)
Formula X Sheer Strength Sheer Nail Color- Wondrous (4ml- can't read the oz because it's too small)
Korres Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial (0.34oz)
bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick- Maverick (0.07 fl oz)
Benefit the POREfessional (0.1 oz)
Chloe EDP sample vial
Fresh Rose Face Mask (foil)
I got the exact same thing as you, @starletta8