All Things Sephora

MsGlossy

Mine's dramatically different than yours! Only one sample in common.

Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser (1oz) (same as yours)
L'Occitaine Shea Hand Cream (0.3 oz)
Formula X Sheer Strength Sheer Nail Color- Wondrous (4ml- can't read the oz because it's too small)
Korres Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial (0.34oz)
bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick- Maverick (0.07 fl oz)
Benefit the POREfessional (0.1 oz)
Chloe EDP sample vial
Fresh Rose Face Mask (foil)
I got this too! I was listing the contents of the SiJCP sample bag. I have both in my mall so I went to both stores.
girlhaha.gif

Sabrunka

My goodness this thread moves quickly, lol! Okay, so I will probably make an order tomorrow or Tuesday (depending when the new KVD lipsticks drop). Is there any code you guys recommend to use tomorrow other than the nars one? I also only need to spend another $180 to become rouge and I think that may happen tomorrow/tuesday as well, lol.

Psych1

I didn't go to the event, didn't feel like going out of my way for MORE samples lol plus, I caved and bought a bunch of stuff @ sephora last night, I just got carried away. I'm going to swing by later & grab a KVD eye shadow in Raw Energy (the copper one) & born this way foundation. The girls @ my local sephora are great, so I'm pretty sure they'll give me a sample bag if they have any left. Update on the Marc Jacob foundation: so aside from feeling heavy & cakey initially, less then 5 hours in, the foundation was disgusting on my skin. It had totally separated all over my face & settled into pores, creating little white dots. Gross, I know. I've never seen a foundation behave so badly in my life! it was so bad that I re did my foundation in sephora. I didn't change anything in my routine, so it was definitely the foundation. Really made me appreciate all the amazing foundations out there. This one is just a big ol no for me.

MsGlossy

My goodness this thread moves quickly, lol! Okay, so I will probably make an order tomorrow or Tuesday (depending when the new KVD lipsticks drop). Is there any code you guys recommend to use tomorrow other than the nars one? I also only need to spend another $180 to become rouge and I think that may happen tomorrow/tuesday as well, lol.
You can use UDMatte for a mini Matte Revolution lipstick in Bad Blood.

MakeMeUp79

ladies,  i ordered from sephora a couple of days ago how long does it usually take them to ship things internationally? 
Hi. It usually takes 5-7 days from the day I order til it gets to my door. I am in the UK. Sometimes the online tracking does not update til the day before it arrives. Hope this helps

laurennnxox

Just spoke with the lovely SAs at the JCP Sephora. She was telling me that KVD is going to have a metallic holiday palette with all of the new e/s singles. If this is true, I'm soo going to hold off on buying any more right now. I only bought the purple. I also was able to swatch (but unfortunately not buy) like 14 of the new KVD studded lipsticks. They didn't have magick. Honestly there was only 1-2 that I liked. KVD's lip swatches on her IG were pretty off in my opinion.

laurennnxox

Mine's dramatically different than yours! Only one sample in common. Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser (1oz) (same as yours) L'Occitaine Shea Hand Cream (0.3 oz) Formula X Sheer Strength Sheer Nail Color- Wondrous (4ml- can't read the oz because it's too small) Korres Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial (0.34oz) bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick- Maverick (0.07 fl oz) Benefit the POREfessional (0.1 oz) Chloe EDP sample vial Fresh Rose Face Mask (foil)
Same samples! :) i think I like these better than the SiJCP. I was just at that one and they didn't have any left.

LV2EVOLVE

You got an invitation? JFC, Sephora! This makes the 4th straight special event they screwed me over by not bothering to EMAIL OR MAIL ME ANYTHING.
I only receive invitations by mail and never by email for some reason. I also never get the promo codes sent to me for VIB Rouge via email.

dash4

I also was able to swatch (but unfortunately not buy) like 14 of the new KVD studded lipsticks. They didn't have magick. Honestly there was only 1-2 that I liked. KVD's lip swatches on her IG were pretty off in my opinion.
O wow. I will hold off on buying the KVD e/s's too - if that is the case.. I always prefer buying palettes over singles..

I am on e/s overload anyway - just ordered Pur Minerals Secret Crush palette, Anastasia's couture World traveler palette and Becca's Ombre rouge palette - from Ulta w/the 20% off coupon.

Wonder which e/s's the palette will include..

PS~ I wasn't going to buy Anastasia's Couture palette, but I swatched it in store - and fell in love.. it is so pretty.

laurennnxox

O wow.  I will hold off on buying the KVD e/s's too - if that is the case..  I always prefer buying palettes over singles..  I am on e/s overload anyway - just ordered Pur Minerals Secret Crush palette, Anastasia's couture World traveler palette and Becca's Ombre rouge palette - from Ulta w/the 20% off coupon. Wonder which e/s's the palette will include..  PS~ I wasn't going to buy Anastasia's Couture palette, but I swatched it in store - and fell in love.. it is so pretty.
Same!! And i've been wearing it daily since buying it. :)

Icecaramellatte

I also was able to swatch (but unfortunately not buy) like 14 of the new KVD studded lipsticks. They didn't have magick. Honestly there was only 1-2 that I liked. KVD's lip swatches on her IG were pretty off in my opinion.

Really?? Two shadow palettes for the holidays? You don't think she was talking about the La Vida Loca palette we've seen, do you?

laurennnxox

Really?? Two shadow palettes for the holidays? You don't think she was talking about the La Vida Loca palette we've seen, do you?
See, that's what I thought too! I couldn't think of the name off the top of my head when I talked to her, but I asked "you mean the palette with the shadows in a circle that are all bright colors?" And she said "no, with all those new metallic shadows we have over there." She follows kvd beauty and kvd's IG accounts so I believe she knew what I meant when I described the la vida palette. since the shadows are perm i'm in no race to get them anyway. A palette would be cool!!

dash4

Anyone know any dupes from sephora mac or anywhere else
It looks like it came back in stock on sephora's website, but it has already sold out (it shows online but when you try to add it to your cart - it says they don't carry it.. Sometimes that happens - it will go in and out of stock. I would keep trying.. Is that brush on clearance in stores too?

EDIT: I have never felt it to decipher whether they're dupes or not, but Tarte and It Cosmetics both have brushes with a similar shape.

poodle649

I stocked up on my Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer and Origins Original Skin renewal serum. My splurge was 2 Bite butter cream lipsticks in Rosewood and Pecan. I got the little beauty on the fly zip bag with 3 of the Sephora sleeping masks. For rewards I chose the KVD Lovecraft l/s and the UD Seven Days of Shadows, cause why not. I got about 15 samples of Murad Invisiblur, Nude Progenius and a few others in a bag. Kind of random stuff I doubt I will use up in any urgency. Finally got myself samples of the new MJ foundation and coconut primer so I'm excited to try them out later this week. And they gave me a white rubber bracelet with "BI Appreciation 2x, 3X, 4X Points" on it - like I would ever wear that... ETA: oh and I got an Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony! Love it.

Psych1

Just left sephora & got the Born This Way Foundation & KVD Raw Power eyeshadow. I asked for the sample bag & they gave it to me after confirming I was rouge. I also got the perk KVD mini lipstick in Lovecraft, so cute! I passed on the Bite perk bc I wasn't really feeling the color & I'm not a fan of the texture of their glosses. I may go back & pick up the MJ Face III foundation brush. I've been reading & seeing a lot of good reviews on it & I love how soft & dense it is. I tested the #55 sephora brush & it splayed out so easily & the bristles bent in the middle with the smallest amount of pressure. I wish I could just be done already lol