All Things Sephora

Medgal07

http://www.refinery29.com/2015/08/91861/christian-louboutin-new-lipsticks
I might need to indulge for research purposes---how else will we know what they're all about
shrugs.gif

montREALady

Tried it once and so far it's alright. It reminds me of Cover Fx's illuminating primer or brings to mind if I were to use a liquid illuminator on my face prior to foundation application. Foundation lasted a nice long time, HOWEVER, I was test driving a new formula so there's no way to say for sure it's due to the primer. I will try it again tomorrow, but for now, if you've got many other illuminating primers (I have at least 5 that I can think of off the top of my head), it's not a necessity.
Yeah my EL is illuminating...thanks for that info.

Medgal07

Is that the new DIor Shadow? So pretty? How is the formula?

Foundation stick? Which color did you get? HOw do you use the Touche Eclat pen? Isn't 6.5 the same color as your skin? The rep reccommended that I get 5. The peachy one. I think. LOL

thanks for this, I started added up the value of the prizes. I guess if you have the points and win, it's worth it, but honestly, I think they are a rip off. I might just go out and buy the MJ bag instead of trying to buy stuff for points and hope to get it.

How are Morphe brushes?
I think I figured out what to use my gift card on. I just might wait for the next sale though.

that green is, b/c I didn't even notice the lighter shade. LOL
Yes, it is Pretty. The formula isn't as thin as I thought it would be. It dried quickly on my hand but I have not yet tried it on my eyes-----stay tuned!!!

laurennnxox

So, I found a flaw in the MJ foundation. I cried today (sad movie, don't worry! :lol: ) and where the tears were, it washed the foundation clean off in streaks, and it got pretty nasty around the "water trail" (white and dry residue of foundation... Ew!!!). I primed and set my foundation as usual and this never happened with my other foundations in rotation: ulta hd, nars all day luninous, cover fx drops, etc. Pretty disappointing!! I guess I'll have to be extra careful when I tear up in this foundation.

sagehen

Going to the Sephora Skincare IQ class tonight. Anyone ever do it? Okay thought this posted earlier, why is it still here. Okay, I did the Sephora class, lol.
A $25 lipstick is plenty for me :lol:
I feel you on the lipstick...I spent $30 on one today...my first time. I don't think it's my thing.

Ernie

Well, if she does, you'd love the Westchester Mall.  Ever since Nordies gave me a free parking pass, I've been going quite a bit.
I love the Westchester mall, MAC, Nordies, Neimans, Sephora and also PF Changs is there!
Have you guys seen the gimme lip set that has KVD's Lolita? I don't know which Lolita it is, but it's there along w/ a MUFE gloss & Marc Jacobs mini lipstick and 2 other lip items. I'm trying to get this YSL primer, but there is nothing for me to buy. So annoying. After putting on my Touch Eclat this morning I wanted to punch myself in the face for all this time I've gone without it.
I've been using it since it came out, the best, ever!
:frenz: I returned the EL version of this because I didn't think it did anything for under my eyes. Maybe I need to try "the real thing".
Nothing like the original, I've tried a few others over the years, but always go back to touche éclat.

boschicka

Edit: did you get B&A?
Yes, I was able to get B&A on the restock. I loved how Requiem looked today. They were sold out of that & the Bite Opal lipstick. I have Mac Bubbles so maybe I'll try that.
Being a total d-bag right now, but I've seen multiple videos of people reviewing Requiem and no one can pronounce it. Americans no longer recognize the word requiem? Everyone says Reh-queem. Do they think it's a made-up word?

Yazmin

Edit: did you get B&A? Yes, I was able to get B&A on the restock. I loved how Requiem looked today. They were sold out of that & the Bite Opal lipstick. I have Mac Bubbles so maybe I'll try that.
Being a total d-bag right now, but I've seen multiple videos of people reviewing Requiem and no one can pronounce it. Americans no longer recognize the word requiem? Everyone says Reh-queem. Do they think it's a made-up word?
YouTubers were infants and toddlers when Requiem for a Dream came out.

Shars

The downfall of the internet age. So much information available for the taking but the masses aren't taking it. People don't google things *sigh*.

MsGlossy

I was in the concert choir all through my younger years and college so I know how to pronounce it. I think I sung the Johannes Brahms Requiem every year in undergrad. *sits and patiently waits for a cookie*
lol.gif

boschicka

Quote: Originally Posted by Yazmin
YouTubers were infants and toddlers when Requiem for a Dream came out.

Ha, I would hope they don't get all their vocabulary from movie titles. Another fun one was the NARS Himalia shadow. Heard a lot of Himalaya on that one. Greek mythology? Astronomy? Anyone? I guess if Taylor Swift or the Biebs haven't used the words on their Twitter feeds, there's no chance millenials have seen them before.
sigh.gif