All Things Sephora

montREALady

So, I found a flaw in the MJ foundation. I cried today (sad movie, don't worry! :lol: ) and where the tears were, it washed the foundation clean off in streaks, and it got pretty nasty around the "water trail" (white and dry residue of foundation... Ew!!!). I primed and set my foundation as usual and this never happened with my other foundations in rotation: ulta hd, nars all day luninous, cover fx drops, etc. Pretty disappointing!! I guess I'll have to be extra careful when I tear up in this foundation.
Well that sucks.

montREALady

Lmao! Yep! I looked hella wrecked. I tried to blend it away with my fingers but it was close enough to bedtime that I just washed my face instead.
lol.gif
I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's definitely not transfer-proof, I actually feel like it's shifting on my face. I have to see what's going on. Even if I touch up my eyes or something and my hand touches my face, the foundation is practically gone in that spot.

montREALady

Swatched the new Sephora Favs- Give Me Some Lip Kit:

Sorry, Sugar should be Fresh, I was kind of rushing and Sugar is written big on it so I just wrote that forgetting that Fresh makes it
greengrin.gif

From their site:

This set contains:
- 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment
- 0.10 oz Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lip in Lolita
- 0.10 oz Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi Gloss 202
- 0.03 oz Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Crème in Je T'Aime
- 0.068 oz Sephora Collection Rouge Infusion The Neutrals in 19-Peony
- 0.1 oz Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Coral Blossom

I should add that the ashiness over my watermark is the Hourglass Dim Light Ambience Lighting Powder. I swatched the travel sized one. Sooo not for my skin tone!

Rinstar

Being a total d-bag right now, but I've seen multiple videos of people reviewing Requiem and no one can pronounce it. Americans no longer recognize the word requiem? Everyone says Reh-queem. Do they think it's a made-up word?
Thanks for stereotyping. Just because YouTubers don't know how to pronounce something doesn't mean "Americans" in general don't know how to pronounce it. There are a lot of dumb people on YouTube.

boschicka

Being a total d-bag right now, but I've seen multiple videos of people reviewing Requiem and no one can pronounce it. Americans no longer recognize the word requiem? Everyone says Reh-queem. Do they think it's a made-up word?

Thanks for stereotyping. Just because YouTubers don't know how to pronounce something doesn't mean "Americans" in general don't know how to pronounce it. There are a lot of dumb people on YouTube.
Sorry, I said Americans b/c I make allowances for non-native English speakers not knowing certain words in English. That's all I meant by it. Also, Americans is offensive to South Americans (and the rest of North America) when used for people from the US, so I'm just all kinds of politically incorrect today! (And Americans can be non-native English speakers, so Oy, I'm a disaster. I knew what I meant, lol!)

Rinstar

Sorry, I said Americans b/c I make allowances for non-native English speakers not knowing certain words in English. That's all I meant by it. Also, Americans is offensive to South Americans when used for people from the US, so I'm just all kinds of politically incorrect today!
That's OK! I just hate when some people think that everyone in the US is like people they see on YouTube!

Medgal07

So, I found a flaw in the MJ foundation. I cried today (sad movie, don't worry!
lol.gif
) and where the tears were, it washed the foundation clean off in streaks, and it got pretty nasty around the "water trail" (white and dry residue of foundation... Ew!!!). I primed and set my foundation as usual and this never happened with my other foundations in rotation: ulta hd, nars all day luninous, cover fx drops, etc. Pretty disappointing!! I guess I'll have to be extra careful when I tear up in this foundation.
th_cheerup.gif
Well no you have to tell us what sad movie. Too bad about the foundation.
crybaby.gif

Vineetha

I was bored with that one :haha: Although..........I did see a code for tanning samples....for real :amused: :frenz:
:haha: tanning :shock: I hope atleast the advertised anti aging benefit has kicked in :lmao: There is a beauty talk link that has all the current codes updated! I am trying to link it but for some reason it goes to page not found page once linked :dunno:

hitchcockblonde

:haha: tanning :shock: I hope atleast the advertised anti aging benefit has kicked in :lmao: There is a beauty talk link that has all the current codes updated! I am trying to link it but for some reason it goes to page not found page once linked :dunno:
That happens to me all the time with the beauty talk boards! I don't think they are mobile compatible. I have to go to the desktop version of sephora to access them.