All Things Sephora

thefbomb

Just wondering, how long before I can't return a product? I purchased the naked 3 a while ago and although it's pretty, most of the shadows just look like they're all the same on me, I kep it cause it's pretty but I just don't get any use from it!

singer82

Awe that would be fun. But I usually dont get to watch the episodes right away. I still haven't seen the purple wedding yet!
Really? You're making me feel like I should go ahead and drop the cash on the full size. Lol We need to start a GOT fan club! We meet on Mondays to review our Sephora hauls and the last night's episode. On Wednesdays we wear pink. Tell me about it! I've been debating myself all day. My boyfriend was already poking fun at me for my makeup addiction today and I haven't even mentioned this one yet. If I recall properly it's something like .22oz, which is 25% of the full size, giving it a roughly $15 value.
0a778416_image.jpeg

stormborn

Ahhhh I feel so much better about missing the Guerlain perk now. Still would have wanted it but at least I'm not pouting lol.
Awe that would be fun. But I usually dont get to watch the episodes right away. I still haven't seen the purple wedding yet!
Red wedding! Ugh such treachery. I'm actually mad about it. I'm assuming you've heard about it but I'll keep quiet in case you haven't.
Just wondering, how long before I can't return a product? I purchased the naked 3 a while ago and although it's pretty, most of the shadows just look like they're all the same on me, I kep it cause it's pretty but I just don't get any use from it!
I'm pretty sure there is no time limit, as long as you haven't hit pan it's more than fine. You could do a return without a receipt for store credit if you really feel like it's been too long. I have the Naked 2 palette I bought ages ago and have used maybe five times. I keep thinking I should have got the original.

kait0

With a receipt I've been given a hard time for stuff that I purchased more than 60 days ago. Yet you could return things without a receipt for store credit, so their policies make zero sense ha. It really depends on the store/employee.

thefbomb

Ahhhh I feel so much better about missing the Guerlain perk now. Still would have wanted it but at least I'm not pouting lol. Red wedding! Ugh such treachery. I'm actually mad about it. I'm assuming you've heard about it but I'll keep quiet in case you haven't. I'm pretty sure there is no time limit, as long as you haven't hit pan it's more than fine. You could do a return without a receipt for store credit if you really feel like it's been too long. I have the Naked 2 palette I bought ages ago and have used maybe five times. I keep thinking I should have got the original.
With a receipt I've been given a hard time for stuff that I purchased more than 60 days ago. Yet you could return things without a receipt for store credit, so their policies make zero sense ha. It really depends on the store/employee.
Perfect thanks ladies. I hate to have stuff just sitting collecting dust

thefbomb

It's worth a try... I mean they'd have the fact that you bought it in your client purchase history.
true...it might be too far from purchase though. i think i bought it end of december, shouldve returned it sooner, just dont get any use of it.

Starlight77

I like the little meteorites sample. It's cute but very potent of a smell. Maybe I'm just sensitive to smells but I do hope it doesn't linger when on. I also received the tinyiest tiniest sample of buxom lip gloss. It is so super cute. It's about a 3rd of their normal small ones lol (if even) I love love love bite beauty pepper so glad I bought all 3 colors. I don't think I could pick a favorite yet. I did notice that the clinique free gift set palette is pretty much almost the same as the new too faced palette. All it's missing really is that glittery yellow which is not that color on. It's almost identical to the transition shade in the IT naturally pretty palette. It photographs yellow but in plain sight it's not. I still love it!!! But I'd probably not have bought it if I got the free Clinique first. Here's a pic so you can see both:
dfc0ec01_image.jpeg
And for the person in pm that asked what came in the sephora makeup bag, here is the picture. It wouldn't let me send in pm (not sure why). I'm not VIB Rouge, my sephora gave it to VIBs too.
51067470_image.jpeg

shontay07108

The sale is over, but I went into Sephora anyway, as usual. I got the MUFE Full Cover concealer one shade lighter for my eyes and the Bobbi Brown corrector in Dark Peach. I tried it long ago when I didn't know what I was doing, so I think it's time to give it another go. I think the eye brightener of hers is a good product, but better for someone younger. My skin problems now need correcting, not brightening. :haha:

stormborn

Oh can I return without the box? (Also returning item without receipt)
Yes definitely. I had my boyfriend return something for me a few weeks ago with no receipt and no box. Might have looked a little strange to the sales associates but hey :lol: if he can do it I'm sure you'll have no problems.

kait0

Got a gorgeous laura mercier 500 pt perk in store today! Mini radiance primer, mini tinted moisturizer, Mini lip glace in rosé, and a mini baked radiance highlighter powder!

thefbomb

Yes definitely. I had my boyfriend return something for me a few weeks ago with no receipt and no box. Might have looked a little strange to the sales associates but hey
lol.gif
if he can do it I'm sure you'll have no problems.

thanks for the replies girls! i actually called my location and askedt if theres a limit and she told me as long as i have a receipt than it should be easy, even if ive had it or a few months (she said its only a bit harder when theres no receipt and the product is no longer in their system) . i think on the plus side it looks barely used so they'll see i actually didnt get use out of it, its not like i used and abused it and dont want it anymore. i still have the receipt at home so im just going to use it for the return since she said with a receipt it should be pretty easy.

Starlight77

thanks for the replies girls! i actually called my location and askedt if theres a limit and she told me as long as i have a receipt than it should be easy, even if ive had it or a few months (she said its only a bit harder when theres no receipt and the product is no longer in their system)  . i think on the plus side it looks barely used so they'll see i actually didnt get use out of it, its not like i used and abused it and dont want it anymore. i still have the receipt at home so im just going to use it for the return since she said with a receipt it should be pretty easy.
It's naked 3 right? I can always send you my box if they give you a hard time :)

PeachTwist

So...

My partner and I were clearing up some paperwork on the coffee table. One of the pieces of paper happened to be my most recent Sephora purchase invoice. While ... passing it to one another, he accidentally gave me a paper cut with it on the part of your hand between index/thumb. Anyway, I did my whiny bit due to the ridiculous pain a stupid little paper cut causes, while he told me (jokingly) he's going to start doing this every time I order make-up. I order make-up, I get cut with the invoice. His attempt at getting me to associate buying make-up with "pain" so I stop.
lol.gif

I laughed and told him I'd still continue buying make-up, regardless of how many cuts I got. True addict!

thefbomb

It's naked 3 right? I can always send you my box if they give you a hard time :)
Yep the naked3 and that's sweet, thanks hun! If I have a problem I'll let you know but hopefully I won't. I have to stop purchasing palettes and remember that I'm more of a lipstick girl

elegant-one

I just tried the meteorites a bit ago & they are pure love on! That little sample (x2) really helped me. Its not that bad at all for a freebie.