All Things Sephora

meka72

The store that I went to today had all of the shades. I wanted to try Lolita but the sample was missing. So I ended up getting Underaged red, L.U.V. and formerly known as Mau5 (Bauhau5 I think).
I got my KVD liquid lipstick in Lolita and I LOVE it! It has become my favorite nude lipstick. Thanks for enabling me!

Icecaramellatte

I just got in an order.

Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in Guava/Moonstone - its all smooshed to one side. I don't like that so I might send it back. Haven't tried it yet. Just doesn't look right.
Too Faced Chocolate Bar - gave into the hype. Let's see if it lives up to it. Looks very nice though.
UD Perversion Angled Brush - I used the Perversion cream liner but didn't like any of my brushes with it so I figured I'd try their brush
Swoon for Sephora - looks crazy overpriced but I have gloss that I'm hoarding as it is discontinued so I want every last drop. I hope it gets the sides of the tube too.
Dior Addict Fluid Stick Samples! great freebie. I can't wait to try these.
MUFE HD Primer and Powder freebies

Also got a MUFE blush freebie at the Sephora store last week. Haven't tried that one yet either.

BrknFlwr85

I just got in an order.

Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in Guava/Moonstone - its all smooshed to one side. I don't like that so I might send it back. Haven't tried it yet. Just doesn't look right.
Too Faced Chocolate Bar - gave into the hype. Let's see if it lives up to it. Looks very nice though.
UD Perversion Angled Brush - I used the Perversion cream liner but didn't like any of my brushes with it so I figured I'd try their brush
Swoon for Sephora - looks crazy overpriced but I have gloss that I'm hoarding as it is discontinued so I want every last drop. I hope it gets the sides of the tube too.
Dior Addict Fluid Stick Samples! great freebie. I can't wait to try these.
MUFE HD Primer and Powder freebies

Also got a MUFE blush freebie at the Sephora store last week. Haven't tried that one yet either.
I've been wondering about that Swoon for Sephora thing. I'd love to hear how is works when you get a chance to try it out.
smiles.gif

prettygirl8

Quote: Originally Posted by Dominique33
T. recommands this palette, she posted very pretty swatches I must say. I am not going to purchase it though, I have many dupes in fact. But the es look very pigmented.

It looks nice and pigmented but I don't know how much use I would get out of it. There are 3 shades that I probably won't wear often enough to justify buying the palette.

Yazmin

I think I will, too. And it smells SO good! Now to decide whether to bring that palette on my next trip or the MUG palette I just put together.
which mug colors did you get? 
Prom Night Drama Queen Creme Brûlée Simply Marlena Cosmopolitan Vanilla Bean Cupcake Corrupt Cocoa Beae Glamorous Shimma Shimma Bling Bleached Blonde Brown Sugar Goddess Preppy Homecoming Pretentious Moondust Last Dance Bitten Mocha Taupe Notch Latte Sensuous Twilight Neptune Unexpected Nautica Nada Bing Appletini Mermaid Sea Mist Chickadee Lemon Drop Ice Queen I've been acquiring these since IMATS 2012.

janineios

I placed an order last night for OCC Rollergirl lip tar (it's always OOS in nearby stores!), Hoochie cosmetic colour pencil, & KVD Bauhau5 liquid lipstick. Super excited for all of them! I also added the Laura Mercier 500pt perk to my order :)

elegant-one

I placed an order last night for OCC Rollergirl lip tar (it's always OOS in nearby stores!), Hoochie cosmetic colour pencil, & KVD Bauhau5 liquid lipstick. Super excited for all of them! I also added the Laura Mercier 500pt perk to my order
smiles.gif
I really liked the highlighter & gloss in the LM perk set

Jaymuhlee

I've been looking at that bronzer, it looks really nice and I'm always on the hunt for bronzers that suit pale skin... but I need to slow my roll. I caved and ordered the Guerlain Sun Celebration bronzer, received that yesterday and then today I stumbled upon some WnW Fergie LE Bronzers and picked up the two lighter shades. And I'm contemplating Aphrodite's Shell from Alluring Aquatic. And I'm still a bronzer novice lol. At least I've got plenty of products to play around with, now!

I saw the Divergent mini palette was on sale for a nanosecond on Thursday and bought it (I may have bought the last one, because I submitted the order and went back to the link and it said the product was sold out). Anyway, I also got the Sephora trio with a bronzer and two blushes (here we go again with more bronzer), then I was able to get a D&G mini Dolce with the purchase.
Jealous! I've been trying to track down those new Wet n Wild Bronzers but they haven't been stocked at any of my local Walgreens or CVS locations! Are they as great as Nouveau Cheap's post made them seem?

I've only looked at the Sephora LE Bronzer online, I think I'll go check it out in person. There's so much product!

duckrodeo

Jealous! I've been trying to track down those new Wet n Wild Bronzers but they haven't been stocked at any of my local Walgreens or CVS locations! Are they as great as Nouveau Cheap's post made them seem? I've only looked at the Sephora LE Bronzer online, I think I'll go check it out in person. There's so much product!
They are lovely especially for the price lol. I found them at Fred Meyer which is a pacific northwest chain but it's part of the Kroger family so if you have a grocery chain in your area that is along those lines and sells cosmetics, they may be there! I've seen the lip colors at walgreens but not the bronzers yet. I forgot to look at the bronzer when I was at the mall this evening. I didn't even set foot in Sephora because I knew it would be bad news for my wallet lol.

Kristin Bacon

I forgot to look at the bronzer when I was at the mall this evening. I didn't even set foot in Sephora because I knew it would be bad news for my wallet lol.
I was looking at those at Fred Meyer last night. I was excited they had NYX, i got my first lipstick by them. Does anyone know about the NYX lipsticks, do they usually feel grainy on? i wasnt impressed i got the round lipstick called Stella. Wish i had gotten the wet n wild bronzer instead. will go back this week. i finally saw the wet n wild fergie brights tonight at a Walgreens. almost bought one.

DILLIGAF

I was looking at those at Fred Meyer last night. I was excited they had NYX, i got my first lipstick by them. Does anyone know about the NYX lipsticks, do they usually feel grainy on? i wasnt impressed i got the round lipstick called Stella. Wish i had gotten the wet n wild bronzer instead. will go back this week. i finally saw the wet n wild fergie brights tonight at a Walgreens. almost bought one.
When it comes to NYX I prefer their Matte lippies. The round ones are creamy sometimes too creamy but I do own 3 of those. The ones I cannot stand that the Black Label lipsticks. They have this overly synthetic smell that I can't tolerate. I've never found any of the NYX lip products to be gritty or grainy.

Kristin Bacon

When it comes to NYX I prefer their Matte lippies. The round ones are creamy sometimes too creamy but I do own 3 of those. The ones I cannot stand that the Black Label lipsticks. They have this overly synthetic smell that I can't tolerate. I've never found any of the NYX lip products to be gritty or grainy.
i wonder if the one i got is old or something cuz the texture seems off to me. funny the black label sucks since they are there most expensive one, good to know i was looking online at the cancun pink one. its weird its really creamy but it feels really strange if i rub my lips together it is grainy it was the only one i could find that hadnt been used since they arent sealed.

LiliV

i wonder if the one i got is old or something cuz the texture seems off to me. funny the black label sucks since they are there most expensive one, good to know i was looking online at the cancun pink one. its weird its really creamy but it feels really strange if i rub my lips together it is grainy it was the only one i could find that hadnt been used since they arent sealed.
I love NYX round lipsticks but I know what you mean about grainy, I have some that are a bit grainy too! Most are very nice and creamy but I notice the ones with a slightly drier formula or a shimmer kind of get those pills like a sweater

Jaymuhlee

I try to balance my Sephora hauling with frequent trips to the drugstore (because that makes sense). I'm so sad there aren't any Krogers/Fred Meyers in Chicago! I picked up pretty much every piece of the new LE Summer Fergie Collection, but the Wet n Wild LE Summer Bronzers haven't made their way here yet. You should totally get them so I can live vicariously through you and duckrodeo!