All Things Sephora

walkingdead

I picked up Mulberry and Fig. I also have the cashmere lip creams in Crianza, Sancerre, and Burgundy. I figured I'd swatch a bunch side by side to see if Sephora had any dupes in their line but the colors were all very different and definitely more wet! Haven't worn them yet but they look nice!
Post pics jaymuhlee!!!

honey on boost

Ok so here's the swatches of Estée Lauder's Crystal Baby Illuminating powder Gelee:
This pic is not true to color in compact but true to color in how it looks on my face.

Crystal baby on the left, Tease on the right--both true to real life in-compact color

Heavily swatched Tease on the left, Crystal Baby on the Right

As above but slightly blended

Me wearing Crystal Baby
Tom Ford Wicked blush
Tom Ford Flamingo Lipstick
Hair by El Hub---I still can't comb my hair DT Shoulder Surg.
girlhaha.gif
You look stunning!! That is so sweet of him you should keep him around
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

OMG - you SEXY lady!!
eyelove.gif
You look A M A Z I N G
heart.gif
babe

Miss you my dear one
pompom.gif
Hi Honey! Thank you so much! Where are you these days???? I miss you too
friends.gif
I think we're missing each other because I've been on at odd times.
If you happen to see my life, mail it back to me will ya?

lol.gif

DILLIGAF

Ok so here's the swatches of Estée Lauder's Crystal Baby Illuminating powder Gelee:
This pic is not true to color in compact but true to color in how it looks on my face.

Crystal baby on the left, Tease on the right--both true to real life in-compact color

Me wearing Crystal Baby
Tom Ford Wicked blush
girlhaha.gif
You look very pretty! Those gelees are also beautiful. I may go to Nordie's tomorrow to check out Crystal Baby. Is Tease also an exclusive?

luvlydee

[COLOR=0000FF]Ok so here's the swatches of Estée Lauder's Crystal Baby Illuminating powder Gelee:[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]This pic is not true to color in compact but true to color in how it looks on my face.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Crystal baby on the left, Tease on the right--both true to real life in-compact color[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Heavily swatched Tease on the left, Crystal Baby on the Right[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]As above but slightly blended[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Me wearing Crystal Baby[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Tom Ford Wicked blush[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Tom Ford Flamingo Lipstick[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Hair by El Hub---I still can't comb my hair DT  Shoulder Surg.:haha: [/COLOR]
You look gorg medgal! I wished i owned a gelee but i keep on forgetting to look into them lol

Jaymuhlee

Post pics jaymuhlee!!!
Sorry it took me so long! I should have snapped a photo while I was comparing colors between Bite/Sephora in-store but my hand was a mess with all those wet swatches. Here are the two Luster Mattes I picked up:

Mulberry, Fig

These never actually set and they're definitely not matte, just like a few others have noted. They're pretty but worth skipping if you're looking for true matte liquid lipsticks.

walkingdead

Sorry it took me so long! I should have snapped a photo while I was comparing colors between Bite/Sephora in-store but my hand was a mess with all those wet swatches. Here are the two Luster Mattes I picked up: [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] Mulberry, Fig These never actually set and they're definitely not matte, just like a few others have noted. They're pretty but worth skipping if you're looking for true matte liquid lipsticks.
Thanks! I like fig and mulberry

kaira

Me wearing Crystal Baby
Tom Ford Wicked blush
girlhaha.gif
You look so pretty!!!
eyelove.gif
I'm such a newb, I can't seem to get two quotes in one reply lol. I'm sorry to read what happened to you :(. I wish you a speedy recovery!!

Alliekatt2982

Anyone see the terrible reviews Temptalia gave the MUFE Aqua Matic pencils? I LOL'd through it. I've had a completely different experience with that product and then there's the line of people like Oh no, I'm skipping it now. :lol:
I actually bought three of these and feel that the staying power is pretty good. That being said, I am not using them as shadows but more as eyeliner (lower lash line) so I cannot comment on their longevity as eyeshadows. To each their own, I guess, but I think a lot of people may skip these based on her review without giving them a fair shot.

KiKi Kontour

the bite swatches are those from those duo lipsticks??? I found palomino/violet and I think the other was fig/??? which was more neutral pinkish

Prettypackages

Sorry it took me so long! I should have snapped a photo while I was comparing colors between Bite/Sephora in-store but my hand was a mess with all those wet swatches. Here are the two Luster Mattes I picked up:

Mulberry, Fig

These never actually set and they're definitely not matte, just like a few others have noted. They're pretty but worth skipping if you're looking for true matte liquid lipsticks.
they are pretty though!

vaisforluvrs

New Rouge only gift: BUXOMROUGE, must spend at least $35.

Lip polish in Nicole
Lig gloss in Sweet Thing
Lipstick in Mistress

I tried to add the image but it wasn't working for me, sorry!