All Things Sephora

walkingdead

8b308584_image.jpeg
[@]Starlight77[/@] This is back in stock

boschicka

Ok so here's the swatches of Estée Lauder's Crystal Baby Illuminating powder Gelee:
This pic is not true to color in compact but true to color in how it looks on my face.

Crystal baby on the left, Tease on the right--both true to real life in-compact color

Heavily swatched Tease on the left, Crystal Baby on the Right

As above but slightly blended

Me wearing Crystal Baby
Tom Ford Wicked blush
Tom Ford Flamingo Lipstick
Hair by El Hub---I still can't comb my hair DT Shoulder Surg.
girlhaha.gif
First, @Medgal07, you are beautiful! Second, do you have Dior Pop Diamond Skin Shimmer to compare to EL's Tease? I know Tease was LE last year, but I'm just curious if they're similar. Thank you!

Medgal07

First, @Medgal07, you are beautiful! Second, do you have Dior Pop Diamond Skin Shimmer to compare to EL's Tease? I know Tease was LE last year, but I'm just curious if they're similar. Thank you!
wavey.gif
There Boschicka. Thanks for your kind words. Are you referring to the Dior shimmers that came out in the TransAtlantique collection? There are 2--one pink & one
amber. If that's what you're referring to I'll swatch them as soon as you confirm it.

​ Oh I just realized---are you talking about Amber Diamond & Rose Diamond? I can tell you w/o a swatch that Tease is much more pigmented than Rose Diamond.
I would even say that the new gelee, Crystal Baby is a bit closer to Rose Diamond than Tease. HTHs

Starlight77

Ok so here's the swatches of Estée Lauder's Crystal Baby Illuminating powder Gelee:
This pic is not true to color in compact but true to color in how it looks on my face.

Crystal baby on the left, Tease on the right--both true to real life in-compact color

Me wearing Crystal Baby
Tom Ford Wicked blush
girlhaha.gif
you look so pretty in all of your pics and i like the hubs hair styling. it's so cute! I am really like that lipstick
eyelove.gif

Medgal07

You look so pretty!!!
eyelove.gif
I'm such a newb, I can't seem to get two quotes in one reply lol. I'm sorry to read what happened to you :(. I wish you a speedy recovery!!
Awww Kaira---thank you and welcome. That's very sweet of you. Actually I don't think multi-quote is working at the moment. I tried to do it and the multi quote button
wasn't even displayed. Little glitches happen from time to time, but don't let that keep you from posting. In fact, post away!!!!

Medgal07

Sorry it took me so long! I should have snapped a photo while I was comparing colors between Bite/Sephora in-store but my hand was a mess with all those wet swatches. Here are the two Luster Mattes I picked up:

Mulberry, Fig

These never actually set and they're definitely not matte, just like a few others have noted. They're pretty but worth skipping if you're looking for true matte liquid lipsticks.
Wow---these are really very pretty though!!!

boschicka

wavey.gif
There Boschicka. Thanks for your kind words. Are you referring to the Dior shimmers that came out in the TransAtlantique collection? There are 2--one pink & one
amber. If that's what you're referring to I'll swatch them as soon as you confirm it.

​ Oh I just realized---are you talking about Amber Diamond & Rose Diamond? I can tell you w/o a swatch that Tease is much more pigmented than Rose Diamond.
I would even say that the new gelee, Crystal Baby is a bit closer to Rose Diamond than Tease. HTHs
Hi! Yes, I'm talking about the Rose & Amber Diamond style shimmers. There was another one (actually more!) called Pop Diamond. It seems a little deeper than Rose Diamond.

http://www.temptalia.com/dior-pop-diamond-skin-shimmer-for-summery-skin

And thanks for the fast and kind answer. :)

novocainedreams

Me wearing Crystal Baby
Tom Ford Wicked blush
girlhaha.gif
Wow these look super gorgeous, I have been intrigued by the EL gelee but never purchased any.

Kristin Bacon

Wow....I had never even seen that one. It looks much darker than Rose Diamond, and apparently it's from 2009. I'll share pics of what I have some time tomorrow
when I have adequate lighting. There's also another one that I think was briefly exclusive to Saks but sold out pretty quickly----Nude Shimmer Powder, Golden
Shimmer, also from theTransat Collection.

Source: Escentual Beauty Blog http://www.escentual.com/blog/2014/05/08/dior-transat-summer-look/

wavey.gif
Hi there KB--the link includes the shimmers that you wanted to see as well.
thanku pretty lady!!! xoxo

Kristin Bacon

I wanted that Nude Shimmer that apparantly only Saks had!!! sad.... but saw Cruise Dior addict lipstick in store today. it is to die for!! will be going back for that one for sure. love me some Dior

DILLIGAF

So I've always deep cleaned my brushes with Sephora's brush cleaner. Before that I used to use baby shampoo. I switched to the Sephora brand because it claims to disinfect as well. During the recent VIB Rouge event I grabbed the Beauty Blender Solid cleanser. I've heard it cleans your blender better than the Beauty Blender Liquid. It was 15% off and I figured why not. I also use the solid cleaner on my brushes. I seriously can say they are clean after being washed with the solid cleanser. You can feel the difference when you rinse the product out and shape the brushes for drying. I think I'm going to switch to the solid cleanser permanently. My only concern while the BB cleanser says it removes germs it's not expressly antibacterial.