All Things Sephora

MissTT

I like the LORAC palette better than the Laura Mercier so I'm glad I skipped that. I was only in love with one shade - African Violet.

Knope2012

I like the LORAC palette better than the Laura Mercier so I'm glad I skipped that. I was only in love with one shade - African Violet.
I loved that shade too. I still plan to pick up a few LM shadows and caviar sticks eventually

thejwlife

How many eyeshadow palettes is too many? I just talked myself out of buying Meet Matte Nude (on Haute Look today) because I just bought A Few of My Favorite Things and the Tarte set from QVC. I think that brings my collection to 10.

ChosenOne

That sounds beautiful! I really need to pick up a few of them. I bet they make wonderful bases.

Is anyone planning on picking up the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette? It looks gorgeous on Karen:
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/faced-chocolate-bar/
I'm not planning on getting it (still hoping for a restock of the A Few of My Favorite Things palette since I'm having skipper's remorse, even though I have way too many e/s palettes as it is), but when I saw it, I thought it was one of the cutest things. Definitely tried to think of someone I could get it for as a holiday present!

Knope2012

I'm not planning on getting it (still hoping for a restock of the A Few of My Favorite Things palette since I'm having skipper's remorse, even though I have way too many e/s palettes as it is), but when I saw it, I thought it was one of the cutest things. Definitely tried to think of someone I could get it for as a holiday present!
It's definitely cute. It's a possible option for my sister, as she needs a great new neutrals palette. I hope you can find A Few of My Favorite Things! I'm really enjoying it so far. I can see a restock happening on it in the future

Ata123

I looked at the Ren serums before but didn't buy. Your glowing review has definitely put this serum in the queue.
Sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been working overtime like a madwoman; I'm glad my review was able to help, serums are a pretty big deal because it's the first "veil" on our skin. And btw, the Ren serum has hyaluronic acid too, so you're killing two birds with one stone!

janineios

I returned my Laura Mercier Artist for eyes palette yesterday in exchange for Naked 2. It's the only naked palette I was missing and I "needed" it. I also got my first Anastasia brow products (brow wiz, tinted gel, and powder) and I'm so excited to use them!

ChosenOne

I probably have around 10 or 12. I think it's just a personal preference thing. I definitely have some palettes I don't use as much, but I love having lots of them so that I have options.

It's definitely cute. It's a possible option for my sister, as she needs a great new neutrals palette. I hope you can find A Few of My Favorite Things! I'm really enjoying it so far. I can see a restock happening on it in the future
Sephora claims on their Facebook page that they will be doing a restock. Maybe it will happen around the time that the $20 off coupon comes out? Too much to hope for?
angelic.gif

meka72

AmorePacificLuv, thanks for your response. I somehow got the Ren kit confused with First Aid Beauty kit and bought that instead. So I still need to pick up the Ren serum when my other AHA serum runs out. Thanks again!
Sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been working overtime like a madwoman; I'm glad my review was able to help, serums are a pretty big deal because it's the first "veil" on our skin. And btw, the Ren serum has hyaluronic acid too, so you're killing two birds with one stone!

Kaori

Sephora has the too faced palette already listed online, but ofc out of stock lol http://www.sephora.com/the-chocolate-bar-eye-palette-P384402?skuId=1578012
It looks like nice neutral palette, but I wouldn't pay full price for it. If it lasts long enough to go on discount I will buy it, but if not, no biggie lol

From temptalia:
Sephora: Free makeup bag + 5 surprise samples with $25+ purchase with code SUSPENSE, 11/30 through 12/9. Free shipping on $25+ orders with code SHIPNOW, 11/30 through 12/9.

And stila sent black friday email:
http://www.stilacosmetics.com/category/black+friday+and+cyber+monday+preview.do?mobile=off&code=FREESET&utm_source=Marketlive+Email&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+love+the+smudge&utm_content=kickoff+thanksgiving+weekend+with+5+free+smudge+sticks!+use+code%3A+FREESET+&utm_campaign=131127+-+Thanksgiving+Eve
I shall wait till monday and see what goes on deep sale lol

Tarte:
25% off with code TURKEY, 11/28 through 12/2
monday: All mascaras for $10; all blushes for $20, Pure Maracuja Oil for $30 (regularly $46), multiplEYE lash enhancer for $40 (regularly $65)
I like the monday offer, may pick up blush and oil, if it combines with 25% discount ;)

Kaori

Ugh, so excited to make inglot order, since the sale went live.... and then they say that they ship only to billing address, cant enter different shipping address... how stupid is that...