All Things Sephora

babygirlLAH

I only ordered one thing, the Tokyo milk set. everything else was ok but not enough for me to purchase. had my free vib shipping code to use anyway.

MissTT

Boo! The 1st MUFE set sold out of my cart while I was checking out other deals. Oh well. I pretty much got little gifts for my daughter, maybe her roommate, and my guy. I got: Art of Shaving, Josie Maran, MUFE, Vita Liberata, and Blinc (been wanting to try the mascara and my daughter likes brow gels). I had the Bliss body wash in my cart, but I just don't think it's worth $10. Nothing special about the formula.

Ata123

Phewww, checked out and done my Sephora Black Friday shopping :D

Was gonna get the Philosophy cleanser and Smashbox gloss set too, guess they sold out before I got there. Good thing too haha, save some monies. I got the Buxom Curtain tail set X2, the two MUFE sets, Tokyo Milk, Stila In the moment palette, Josie Maran X2 for myself and frd, Stila collage and lip and cheek set. At this rate... .I"m gonna need to get new storage again for my makeup haha.

Also used EBATES 7.5% cashback for Canada!! <3 so surprised when I saw this lol

For anyone who doesn't have ebates yet and would like to join, I'd love if you could use my referral link!

http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=FscxywzUtyk%3D

Ata123

Boo! The 1st MUFE set sold out of my cart while I was checking out other deals. Oh well. I pretty much got little gifts for my daughter, maybe her roommate, and my guy. I got: Art of Shaving, Josie Maran, MUFE, Vita Liberata, and Blinc (been wanting to try the mascara and my daughter likes brow gels). I had the Bliss body wash in my cart, but I just don't think it's worth $10. Nothing special about the formula.
Ohh are you talking about the set with the matte brown and pearly pink beige? It happened to me too the first time, I refreshed again and it went back in stock.

I just checked and it's in stock again :)

MissTT

Awww, thank you. I went back for it and while I was checking out I noticed I didn't enter my discount code. When I resaved my cart after that the pencils sold out AGAIN and are now removed from the site. I already have the brown, but wanted the pink. Oh well. The universe is telling me I don't need these and will not use them. The universe is one smart cookie.

shontay07108

Awww, thank you. I went back for it and while I was checking out I noticed I didn't enter my discount code. When I resaved my cart after that the pencils sold out AGAIN and are now removed from the site. I already have the brown, but wanted the pink. Oh well. The universe is telling me I don't need these and will not use them. The universe is one smart cookie.
But does the universe know how pretty the pink one is?

MissTT

Yeah the Philosophy went fast which is strange to me b/c that cleanser has so many fragrant oils in it. Fragrance is not skincare. Oh well, it's been super popular for years. I use the one I got in gratis to clean my brushes.

josephine90

Only bought purity and the two mufe sets! I just spend way too much in express! But I need clothes and WANT makeup so....I used purity when I'm too lazy to use my cleansing oil and foam cleanser, sometimes I use it on my brushes, for 10 bucks , I think it's worth it!

Kaori

They added 500point perk Smashbox Photo-Ready Holiday Set, but I don't think it's worth it when similar Try it kit is retail for 19$ and some stores had it for 10$ right now.

LinenWhite7

BF UD is up. I ordered my lippies. :)
Me too!!!
clapping.gif

MissTT

Nooooo I forgot about Urban Decay. I've got to go to work soon. Poops and ladders. This means the only Black Friday shopping I did was from my own store. Ridiculous.

Kaori

Btw Philosophy ha black friday deals up
http://www.philosophy.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-PHILUS-Site/en_US/Home-Show

Kaori

Nooooo I forgot about Urban Decay. I've got to go to work soon. Poops and ladders. This means the only Black Friday shopping I did was from my own store. Ridiculous.
I wouldn't worry about it, at least you got some sleep. The site was glitching and most people couldn't get their orders through before it sold out in like five minutes =.=