All Things Sephora

Bcteagirl

How many people are thinking of going to the upcoming event?
I'm about $150 away from Rouge (yikes but also wooo! I guess haha).. so I'm thinking I'll wait until the 20% off sale to buy a few things and that should push me over. Then wait until the new year to buy anything else so it applies to next year's total (if I were to make Rouge then too). I'm hoping that's a good strategy lol. :) Anyone see any flaws with that like extra benefits at the November sale or anything? I've never been Rouge before!
That is my plan as well! First time Rouge's unite! I am about 230 from Rouge for next year, planning on buying some xmas gifts during the sale as well perhaps, and my mother wants me to use the discount to shop for her which helps. I think the plan is great. If there is something tiny you need (sponges? Lip gloss?) might be fun to go just to see the event, last time they were giving out some sample bags at the door, and the bigger ones where you paid, so you would likely still get some samples. That is my plan.

Quote: Originally Posted by jenise

Meeee
Hahahah.. you guys get yours early!

I would appreciate it if everyone would let us know what samples they go. I know it may be different in Canada, but at least it would give me an idea :p

jenise

How many people are thinking of going to the upcoming event? I just noticed that, crazy! I may go but see if  can find a way to find out what the samples are ahead of time. Likely not worth it, will buy something small (I need a eyelid primer for glitter) to see the event. Disapointing they would do that to us. That is my plan as well! First time Rouge's unite! I am about 230 from Rouge for next year, planning on buying some xmas gifts during the sale as well perhaps, and my mother wants me to use the discount to shop for her which helps. I think the plan is great. If there is something tiny you need (sponges? Lip gloss?) might be fun to go just to see the event, last time they were giving out some sample bags at the door, and the bigger ones where you paid, so you would likely still get some samples. That is my plan. Hahahah.. you guys get yours early! I would appreciate it if everyone would let us know what samples they go. I know it may be different in Canada, but at least it would give me an idea :p
Definitely will keep ya updated! Haha that's crazy that yous have to spend 50 to get it!

KiKi Kontour

i can easily spend 50 in Sephora lol. im $21 away from extending my VIBR for 2015...dmn shame being as tho we only about a little over half into the year
icon_eek.gif
so far I got $84 in my cart: kat von d poe, give me lip set and becca rose gold

Bcteagirl

[h=4]Benefit Hotrageous Hits! | 500 Points[/h]

Redeem your points now for a limited-edition set handpicked for Beauty Insiders: Benefit Hotrageous Hits! Limited quantities are available, so once this product is gone, it’s gone.

Turn up the summer heat with this set of five dazzling benefit products.

Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional (0.25 oz)
Benefit Cosmetics Lollitint (0.08 oz)
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola (0.1 oz)
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara (0.1 oz)
Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! ( 0.08 oz)

Select this 500-point offer on the Beauty Insider Rewards page during checkout, and it will be added to your shopping basket.

josephine90

I dun think I can make it since I have a brunch appointment that day but I am out of some skincare, when can we start ordering online and get the 4x points? This girl needs her sunscreen ASAP lol

veronikawithak

How many people are thinking of going to the upcoming event?
I just noticed that, crazy! I may go but see if can find a way to find out what the samples are ahead of time. Likely not worth it, will buy something small (I need a eyelid primer for glitter) to see the event. Disapointing they would do that to us.

That is my plan as well! First time Rouge's unite! I am about 230 from Rouge for next year, planning on buying some xmas gifts during the sale as well perhaps, and my mother wants me to use the discount to shop for her which helps. I think the plan is great. If there is something tiny you need (sponges? Lip gloss?) might be fun to go just to see the event, last time they were giving out some sample bags at the door, and the bigger ones where you paid, so you would likely still get some samples. That is my plan.

Hahahah.. you guys get yours early!

I would appreciate it if everyone would let us know what samples they go. I know it may be different in Canada, but at least it would give me an idea :p
Yay! I have some random non-makeup things in my cart right now that would cover it like the new DKNY rollerball, a beauty blender + cleanser, some hair products. I'm on No Buy July right now but I'm going to give myself until Friday to think about it and I might just order that stuff then and go to the event the next week. I'm sure I could spend $50 lol.. but the question is whether I should.
sigh.gif
I have a 5 item limit for makeup items in August but I want to check out the A Novel Romance collection too. I might get one item from Sephora off my wishlist and then some skincare or something if I see anything I like.

Bcteagirl

Yay! I have some random non-makeup things in my cart right now that would cover it like the new DKNY rollerball, a beauty blender + cleanser, some hair products. I'm on No Buy July right now but I'm going to give myself until Friday to think about it and I might just order that stuff then and go to the event the next week. I'm sure I could spend $50 lol.. but the question is whether I should.
sigh.gif
I have a 5 item limit for makeup items in August but I want to check out the A Novel Romance collection too. I might get one item from Sephora off my wishlist and then some skincare or something if I see anything I like.
What I'm saying is making the 50$ might not be worth it, but it might still be fun to go and grab something small!

veronikawithak

What I'm saying is making the 50$ might not be worth it, but it might still be fun to go and grab something small!
True, it would! Sadly I don't think I could just grab something small though! I know if I told myself I could only grab one small thing I'd throw that plan out the second I got in the door and just go nuts instead. But $50 is a good cap of like 2-3 items for me. I have issues that I'm working on.. lol.
sweatdrop.gif

shontay07108

I was really close to buying that champagne shade of the Bite lip treatment or whatever it's called. My God is it sticky. That's my main reservation. How can I function w/ something that sticky on my lips? I don't even wear gloss anymore so I am not prepared for this. I'll probably cave anyway though and give it an old try. I bought the Laura Mercier high cover under eye concealer. I'll have to test it out and see if I've finally found a LM product that I like.

jenise

I bought the Laura Mercier high cover under eye concealer. I'll have to test it out and see if I've finally found a LM product that I like.
I was tempted by the champagne shade of the bite treatment too! I have the original so decided against it, I only put it on before bed thoughh