All Things Sephora

LiliV

No event for me, I actually don't like those kind of things at all but I'm definitely keeping a little list of items I want to purchase online during the 4x points! Trying to hold off on buying anything I really want until then lol

shontay07108

Make Up For Ever is my favorite brand, but I'll be damned if I'm not always disappointed by their shadow palettes. Not falling for it this time.

Yazmin

Make Up For Ever is my favorite brand, but I'll be damned if I'm not always disappointed by their shadow palettes. Not falling for it this time.
Well if the new individual shadows live up the the hype, I assume this palette will, too, as it's likely made up of new and improved shades/formula(s).

shontay07108

While I'm at it, I noticed this when browsing through the MUFE section (b/c you know Sephora doesn't put all the new items under new arrivals :crazy:):
I'm all about it. I need the green, for sure. Also, they have two new shades of the mat bronzer. They have a really light shade and one darker than the one I own. I need it. That's a HG bronzer for me, I won't buy another.

shontay07108

Well if the new individual shadows live up the the hype, I assume this palette will, too, as it's likely made up of new and improved shades/formula(s).
I considered that, but I'll never know for myself. Just won't bother. I'll buy individual shades.

jenise

While I'm at it, I noticed this when browsing through the MUFE section (b/c you know Sephora doesn't put all the new items under new arrivals :crazy:):
I'm all about it. I need the green, for sure. Also, they have two new shades of the mat bronzer. They have a really light shade and one darker than the one I own. I need it. That's a HG bronzer for me, I won't buy another.
I've been wanting to try their mat bronzer!!

Vineetha

I saw that! :eyelove: I even added it to the cart and before I succumbed closed the browser altogether.wil wait for some swatches.usually when T posts a review follows.hoping that is the case

mel33t

I have not been to an event but I don't think I'd be down for something like that. I like shopping to be relaxing and have space to check things and time to swatch.

Icecaramellatte

Has anyone of you guys been to a Sephora VIB Rouge event?
I went one not too long ago. No big deal. They had some coffee and pastries. They opened the doors early and you had to be on the list. I don't recall them doing anything special but I liked coming in early to shop. I wandered the store on my own. I got a lot of "do you need help" but no one pestered me. I got a gift bag when I checked out.

shontay07108

Has anyone of you guys been to a Sephora VIB Rouge event? 
I've been to a couple. Not much different from going any other time. They had snacks and a few more people in the store than usual, but not so many that they were in my way. I went in and got the Bite lip agave in champagne. I'm going to test it out in a few. Also, I checked out the Ardency Inn liner in the yellow/beige shade. It's perfect. I've been looking for the perfect eyeliner to make my eyes look bigger, but most lean too beige and make me look like I didn't clean my face when I got up. This one has just enough yellow to really compliment my skin tone.

Vineetha

ugggggh I know that's the struggle I have with them too!! however...THIS PALETTE **in my kat Williams voice** THIS RIGHT HERE...got me rethinkin about getting Anastasia Amerzy palette...im like hmmm one or the other, or just BOFF naaaaw u got time! it'll prolly still be around when the 20% off sale hits!
The amrezy one is pretty but it has the worst flimsy cardboard packaging ever.i like the palette but the packaging nt a bit :(