All Things Sephora

novocainedreams

VIB ROUGE HERE I COME
Remember points don't equal dollars...meaning, you need $127 to hit rouge, not 127 points. Disregard me if you are planning on spending 127 dollars, haha, I just know when I got triple points last year it didn't count toward my being rouge.

LouGarner

I have $140 dollars before I'm rouge and I don't see anything I want
thud.gif

Jill1228

Remember points don't equal dollars...meaning, you need $127 to hit rouge, not 127 points. Disregard me if you are planning on spending 127 dollars, haha, I just know when I got triple points last year it didn't count toward my being rouge.
Thanks for the clarification. Crap. That means I still need $347. Um that'll be pretty easy. I get them confused with ulta's reward system I'm hitting Sephora today. And the husband gets paid on Friday. I'll order online. It's all good. VIB rouge come to mama

maddy

The 20% off in Oct/Nov is only for VIBs, right? But there'll be $15 off $50 in November for BIs?

elegant-one

I think last year they had 20% off for Beauty Insiders; it just started later than for VIB/VIB Rouge.
I meant to tell you the other day that I swatched the middle shade Candlelight in that 3 shade Hourglass highlighter palette - it was so darn gorgeous on my skin! It would be perfect for your pale skin. It was extremely fine milled too. I just wish it could be purchased by itself. I think that shade would be even prettier than the Becca ones.

boschicka

I think last year they had 20% off for Beauty Insiders; it just started later than for VIB/VIB Rouge.
I meant to tell you the other day that I swatched the middle shade Candlelight in that 3 shade Hourglass highlighter palette - it was so darn gorgeous on my skin! It would be perfect for your pale skin. It was extremely fine milled too. I just wish it could be purchased by itself. I think that shade would be even prettier than the Becca ones.
whoa, whoa, what? i'm out of the loop. is there a new Hourglass palette?!?

mel33t

I love the Hourglass palette. I use the middle shade all the time because its not such a BAM disco ball highlight. Which is great for the office. I can still play with makeup but its subtle enough. Its well worth it. I also love Mood light and Diffused light.

KiKi Kontour

how long til the 4x points end??? I might get something slight to hold me over til 20% off n take advantage of the points!! i'll grab kat von d poe and mufe palette now...lemme check my loves list...