All Things Sephora

jenise

Yesss!!! I think that MACEXP did work lol
girlhaha.gif
you need to post swatches as soon as you get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sagehen

I'm sorry you didn't have a good time. It was actually my first time, and it was so much fun. Plenty of staff. They took selfies with us. Sorry
I'm glad you had a good time. I have had decent experiences in the past, which is why this one stood out as terrible. Did you get anything good?

v0ltagekid

Anyone here redeem for the Rouge perks they have up?
I have enough points for a couple of them but don't love them.
I think I will save them and see whats up next year...

sagehen

I am not liking any of the rewards at present. I am just hoarding points now. I don't want to get something I feel "meh" about just because I have the points available. OAN, does anyone know when the new OCC lip tars will be on Sephora's site (the Fall ones including Vain, Pagan, etc)? I want to score them with free shipping. Or, should I just go for them when they come out? I also want my 4X points, just to hoard, I guess lol.

shontay07108

I have a ton of points. Sephora's system is pretty sucky. The points should translate to a discount on your purchases after a certain point. Not sucky samples.

jenise

OAN, does anyone know when the new OCC lip tars will be on Sephora's site (the Fall ones including Vain, Pagan, etc)? I want to score them with free shipping. Or, should I just go for them when they come out? I also want my 4X points, just to haord, I guess lol.
Temptalia said August 5th! I'm also wanting a few
flower.gif

BrknFlwr85

I can't believe all of the new point perks that they've put up. Everything from 100 points to 10,000 points, which I will never have in my lifetime. I'm not interested in anything they currently offer, but I will keep an eye out in the future.

v0ltagekid

I can't believe all of the new point perks that they've put up. Everything from 100 points to 10,000 points, which I will never have in my lifetime. I'm not interested in anything they currently offer, but I will keep an eye out in the future.
I don't want any of their rewards, not even the 10k ones.
I hope next year is better (I think they do this once a year so once the 1k-10k are gone, I don't think we will see them until they post new ones next year)

Jill1228

3x points for VIB. If that's the case, I need 127 points till I hit VIB Rouge :nanas: And the new OCC will be on the website tomorrow. SCORE with that and Kat lipsticks WOOT VIB ROUGE HERE I COME

pandorablack

I went to the big Sephora near me that's in a mall I don't usually go to. WOW! It's HUGE.

I may or may not have bought one of the new Bite lip crayons.