All Things Sephora

thefbomb

The Tarte holiday stuff is up on Sephora! I'm still deciding if I should go ahead and grab that Tarte blush palette or wait. I like to wait for reviews and swatches but last year it sold out so quickly and I missed it *decisions decisions*
I want this but I think I'll wait for swatches and for it to be in store so I can see it in person

jenise

I want this but I think I'll wait for swatches and for it to be in store so I can see it in person
The Tarte holiday stuff is up on Sephora! I'm still deciding if I should go ahead and grab that Tarte blush palette or wait. I like to wait for reviews and swatches but last year it sold out so quickly and I missed it *decisions decisions*
Ahhh same dillema

KiKi Kontour

tarte blush set out
icon_eek.gif
omg **proceeds to add to love section** i missed out last year too and i've heard so many wonderful things on it. i'll wait for karen mbb swatches cuz we have similar tones!

PeachTwist

How long are the holiday sets usually around for? Do they get a couple re-stocks? Are they stocked until Christmas, or how does this work?

I'm determined to get that Marc Jacobs Highline set but I *just* made a Sephora order, it isn't even dispatched yet and as I pay stupid prices on shipping and taxes I'd rather try to wait a couple weeks for money to recoup even though I *can* afford it technically now.

stephshopaholic

I want that marc jacobs eyeliner set but idl if I need it since I got ocho loco 2 in the UD sale a few months back it's sitting in my cart tempting me though I've never tried his eyeliners.

Yazmin

Trying to resist buying the Tarte blush palette since I already Off the Cuff from last year. I really like the second from the left shade and the two far right shades. If it's still available when I get paid Friday and I'm still thinking about it, I just might get it.

PeachTwist

How long are the holiday sets usually around for?  Do they get a couple re-stocks?  Are they stocked until Christmas, or how does this work? I'm determined to get that Marc Jacobs Highline set but I *just* made a Sephora order, it isn't even dispatched yet and as I pay stupid prices on shipping and taxes I'd rather try to wait a couple weeks for money to recoup even though I *can* afford it technically now.
giiiiiirl just kinda prioritize which i KNOW is hard...when the VIB sale starts EVERYTHING all the good shyt be out of stock cuz folks be so quick on the draw!! that's how i missed out on so much stuff last time unless i went IN STORE. now i cant call it for the restocks becuz it can either be before xmas or a little after. I'm thinkin of doin some holiday sets like UD lip stash and tarte blush palette within the 20% off sale n saving the mufe shadows (i want like 7 of em) with the new years sales depending on what goes UP for sale lol.
Yup, you're right. I prioritized. I got me the liners, Anastasia Brow Brush, Brush Cleansing Pad thinger and a Sephora lip stain. That's my last order until the VIB sale and I start getting the MUFE shadows. I'd also like the UD Lip Stash but UD won't ship to UK from US, so I'll try and see if it's being released over here. It *should* be. I'm excited though as this is my first Marc Jabobs purchase. I currently feel very fancy, hahahaha! Is the New Years sale cheaper than VIB? I'm so new to the Sephora world, haha.

Anaphora

Only $60 until I'm VIB. Yes I know, I'm a small spender! I mostly by MAC so I never make it past normal Beauty Insider.

KiKi Kontour

Yup, you're right. I prioritized. I got me the liners, Anastasia Brow Brush, Brush Cleansing Pad thinger and a Sephora lip stain. That's my last order until the VIB sale and I start getting the MUFE shadows. I'd also like the UD Lip Stash but UD won't ship to UK from US, so I'll try and see if it's being released over here. It *should* be. I'm excited though as this is my first Marc Jabobs purchase. I currently feel very fancy, hahahaha! Is the New Years sale cheaper than VIB? I'm so new to the Sephora world, haha.
i wouldn't necessarily say cheaper but depending on WHAT's on sale it could be. For example one year the kat von d lip set which is normally $40 went on sale for $20!! i guess it all depends on how much u order with the sales vs 15-20% off.

Soooo i plopped on mood exposure from the HG palette and ummmm yeeeea im thinkin maaaaybe im a taaad too WOC (woman of color)-ish for this palette cuz this shyt was like Whodini on my cheeks **poof** im gonna give it a few more tries before i decide to take it back **le sigh** when i didnt see mood exposure show up i resorted back to what i know....mac breath of plum (my faaaave)

reference im medium dark, mac nc42, nars tahoe-ish

kat von d poe on the lips!!! FINALLY got it in my paws!! does anyone use a liner?

cocotears

i wouldn't necessarily say cheaper but depending on WHAT's on sale it could be. For example one year the kat von d lip set which is normally $40 went on sale for $20!! i guess it all depends on how much u order with the sales vs 15-20% off.

Soooo i plopped on mood exposure from the HG palette and ummmm yeeeea im thinkin maaaaybe im a taaad too WOC (woman of color)-ish for this palette cuz this shyt was like Whodini on my cheeks **poof** im gonna give it a few more tries before i decide to take it back **le sigh** when i didnt see mood exposure show up i resorted back to what i know....mac breath of plum (my faaaave)

reference im medium dark, mac nc42, nars tahoe-ish

kat von d poe on the lips!!! FINALLY got it in my paws!! does anyone use a liner?
I love Poe on you! So pretty! I'm sad to hear about Mood Exposure tho because I wanted that palette, but I'm darker than you and it's not worth it for 2 shades. How did you feel about the other two?

KiKi Kontour

I love Poe on you! So pretty! I'm sad to hear about Mood Exposure tho because I wanted that palette, but I'm darker than you and it's not worth it for 2 shades. How did you feel about the other two?
thaaaanx!! i haven't used the other 2. i only swatched em last night but im thinkin the middle one will mainly be a highlighter on me. we shall seeee
th_confused_new.gif
do u have their first palette? now that one i loooove esp that radiant bronzy glow one.

cocotears

thaaaanx!! i haven't used the other 2. i only swatched em last night but im thinkin the middle one will mainly be a highlighter on me. we shall seeee
th_confused_new.gif
do u have their first palette? now that one i loooove esp that radiant bronzy glow one.
I do! I can't say that I love it, but I do use it all the time so close enough! Lol. Let me know what you think about the others, because if I can skip this palette, I will. There are soo many holiday sets coming out that I need to spend my money wisely.

JulieDiva

I want that marc jacobs eyeliner set but idl if I need it since I got ocho loco 2 in the UD sale a few months back it's sitting in my cart tempting me though I've never tried his eyeliners.
Marc Jacobs gel liners are amazing. thry glide on smooth and last. I adore all marc jacobs beauty, and I have had bad luck with the UD liners smudging off...