All Things Sephora

v0ltagekid

Your order has been confirmed and you will receive an order confirmation email shortly.

OOPS... I ordered the Bobbi brown highlight and the new shimmer brick.. haha I have no self control :/

FuuHouhouji

The one that's for their beauty insiders usually runs the first week and some of November. That one is the BI/VIB sale. Their actual friends and family sale is for employees and their families and runs near the end of October.
Last year that sale was only for VIB and rouge if I remember correctly. There was a lot of complaining about that, because usually everyone was able to use the code. And it started one or two days earlier for rouge members

Shars

Last year that sale was only for VIB and rouge if I remember correctly. There was a lot of complaining about that, because usually everyone was able to use the code. And it started one or two days earlier for rouge members
That was crazy confusion! At least BIs still got the $15 off $50 in December but that can be underwhelming if things you wanted were already out of stock by then!

honey b

Is anyone planning their VIB sale purchases yet? I've had a list a mile long for a week now. Just waiting for November!

Audrey C

Is anyone planning their VIB sale purchases yet? I've had a list a mile long for a week now. Just waiting for November!
My cart is ready; there's no makeup in it this year. Feels good!

Bumble & Bumble and Devacurl hair products, eye makeup remover, Fresh lip balm set for my daughter, some Jack Black lip balms for my husband and son and finally some Clarisonic pad refills. That's it.

I just broke into my backup BB cream, so I might get another backup when we receive the $20 off a $50 purchase later this fall (assuming we get one).

I don't think I'll make Rouge next year since three of us have largely shifted from Clinique to Paula's Choice for skincare and since I bought a year's worth of shampoo/conditioner for my family when I was in the US this weekend. I've also started purchasing more from Shoppers Drug Mart since 20x points promotions end up giving me a bigger discount than Sephora most of the time. I'm going to enjoy free shipping in 2015 while I can! :)

armeonicx

I too have my cart ready to go. I have a little bit of everything. Some repurchases, some fun new products. This sale will push me into rouge which is fine by me since my flash ends February of next year.

Prettypackages

sooooooooo do I need to be on the look out for BB highlighter swatches
icon_eek.gif
OKAY?! I'm like what's all this talk about bobbi brown? LOL

v0ltagekid

Same here! I'm gonna finally splurge on the Marc Jacobs bronzing brush and the Tria hair removal tool... and a few other things.
I want a MJ bronzer.. have u seen the size of that thing? it's huge!
I want some brushes too... D:
I want too many things..
I have a store credit of about 100, and a gift card coming to me for another 100 (credit card miles YASS)

I gotta make a list :D

boschicka

I'm just afraid things will sell out during the F&F sale so I don't know what to get now & what to hold off on for 20% off in the VIB sale!!! Such problems, LOL!

Shars

I've been planning mine since the first set of holiday stuff came out.
girlhaha.gif

Mine is mile long too! Just waiting to see what else comes out between now and then and culling my list for needs vs wants vs "put the crack down!".

meka72

@v0ltagekid, I'll do my best to post swatches. If there's a way to screw up a hand swatch, I'll do it. Lol. @prettygirl8, I was scared of it selling out too. Otherwise I would've waited until the next 20% off sale.
Please share your swatches! Dying to see how this looks! :D
This! I want it... but I need to see swatches first...but i'm also afraid of it selling out #firstworldproblems

meka72

Yep! But I keep remaking my list. I think I'm going to focus on skincare items and maybe one or two high end makeup items. At least that's my plan...for now.
Is anyone planning their VIB sale purchases yet?  I've had a list a mile long for a week now.  Just waiting for November!

Prettypackages

I definitely have a list. Nothing too big though. I am not into skin care at the moment b/c I'm using some stuff my doc prescribed, and I'm not allowed to use scrubs/exfoliators. But I guess I can look into masks and serums.
Oh and what do you all like as far as eye creams and serums. I know nothing is going to cure dark circles, but I just need to keep the area moisturized.