All Things Sephora

Prettypackages

I bet the MJ bronzers are lovely. I'm so in love with the pressed powder, I won't look at anything else. Doesn't keep the oilies away all day, but it is like it blurs the imperfections in my face. I wonder if the bronzer is that nice.

honey b

I'm just afraid things will sell out during the F&F sale so I don't know what to get now & what to hold off on for 20% off in the VIB sale!!! Such problems, LOL!
That's my fear too! I really want the hourglass blush palette. I do have a 10% off for renewing my VIB status so I'm debating whether to just get it now or risk waiting for the 20% off but it might be sold out by then. I'm glad I've found a group of people who understand! Everyone else thinks my priorities are out of whack!

boschicka

I'm just afraid things will sell out during the F
That's my fear too!  I really want the hourglass blush palette.  I do have a 10% off for renewing my VIB status so I'm debating whether to just get it now or risk waiting for the 20% off but it might be sold out by then.  I'm glad I've found a group of people who understand!  Everyone else thinks my priorities are out of whack!
Sold out limited edition makeup is a very serious matter! :;):

honey b

Sold out limited edition makeup is a very serious matter! :
winks.gif
:
The other thing with that is that is might become permanent. The highlight powder palette that they released last year was supposed to be LE but it's perm now. But I can't take that risk!

samanthadee1688

Please share your swatches! Dying to see how this looks! :D
Will dooooo :)
edit: nvm, was gonna send u a code and realized u ordered. Here's a 10% ladies
[COLOR=CC0000]MBAJ7G3K346W[/COLOR]​
[COLOR=CC0000]please post if u use it, so people know it's used :)[/COLOR]​
Hahahha thank you anyways :)
This! I want it... but I need to see swatches first...but i'm also afraid of it selling out #firstworldproblems
That is exactly why I bought it. I heard it was a dupe for whisper of guilt by Mac and I HAD TO HAVE IT! Even though I do not own whisper of guilt and have never swatched it on my skin tone. Hopefully this doesn't look too dark on me!! Hahahaha I am such an impulse shopper it is horrible.
Your order has been confirmed and you will receive an order confirmation email shortly. OOPS... I ordered the Bobbi brown highlight and the new shimmer brick.. haha I have no self control :/
I want the copper diamond shimmer brick too! I don't have any of the shimmer bricks but I have a few of the physicians formula ones. I know if I bought the Bobbi brown one it would create a monster and I would have to own every single one!!! I also want the new pink glow to go with the bronze glow

elegant-one

I already ordered the 2 main skincare items I really wanted plus some of the new Nudestix items & Holiday Meteorites with the 10% off. The rest I will save for the sale. Some skincare & some makeup. I didn't want to risk not being able to get them at all due to a sell out.

Shars

What do you guys think will be the first set of holiday stuff to sell out across the brands? That Guerlain lipstick is already gone on Sephora lol.

ChosenOne

For those of you thinking about the BB highlight powders, I saw them at counter the other day and they really are beautiful! I tried on the bronze one but it was a little too dark for my NC20 self. I kind of figured it might be, but I'm always on the lookout for something to replace my dear Whisper of Gilt when I run out. It wasn't as dark on me as I thought it would be though, so I would say anyone with a medium to deep skin tone could wear it. As for the pink one, I swatched it on my hand, but I might have to go back to try it on for real. Almost seems like a powder version of Benefit's High Beam.

My cart is ready to go, with a few possible adjustments to avoid sending me spiraling into bankruptcy.
sweatdrop.gif

FuuHouhouji

What do you guys think will be the first set of holiday stuff to sell out across the brands? That Guerlain lipstick is already gone on Sephora lol. 
My bet would be on the hourglass blush palette, the tarte blush palette and the Nars Digital World lipstick pencil set :) Also the tarte lipstick and lip gloss set would go fast. Some of the "Sephora favorites" would not be around for the sale or will go in the first hours

Shars

My bet would be on the hourglass blush palette, the tarte blush palette and the Nars Digital World lipstick pencil set
smiles.gif
Also the tarte lipstick and lip gloss set would go fast. Some of the "Sephora favorites" would not be around for the sale or will go in the first hours
Yeah. I have a feeling that Nars set is going to fly off the shelves. I think the Marc Jacobs highliner will sell out during the sale as well in addition to the Give Me More Lip favourites set and the ones you mentioned. I'm surprised I haven't seen anything from Bite Beauty as yet though.

Prettypackages

A lil blurry, but here are the BB Highlighters.

Elegant, what skincare items did you get?
Every year I tell myself to save up and buy a bunch of skin care items when this sale comes, but I haven't found any favorites yet.

meka72

Now I need to check out this powder. Is it foundation powder or setting powder? Thanks PP!
I bet the MJ bronzers are lovely.  I'm so in love with the pressed powder, I won't look at anything else.   Does keep the oilies away all day, but it is like it blurs the imperfections in my face.  I wonder if the bronzer is that nice. 

samanthadee1688

For those of you thinking about the BB highlight powders, I saw them at counter the other day and they really are beautiful!  I tried on the bronze one but it was a little too dark for my NC20 self.  I kind of figured it might be, but I'm always on the lookout for something to replace my dear Whisper of Gilt when I run out.  It wasn't as dark on me as I thought it would be though, so I would say anyone with a medium to deep skin tone could wear it.  As for the pink one, I swatched it on my hand, but I might have to go back to try it on for real.  Almost seems like a powder version of Benefit's High Beam. My cart is ready to go, with a few possible adjustments to avoid sending me spiraling into bankruptcy.  :sweat:
You're making me worry it will be too dark for me!!! I ordered it the other day

Prettypackages

Now I need to check out this powder. Is it foundation powder or setting powder? Thanks PP!
it is foundation, but it is sheer enough to use as a finishing powder. I sometimes use it alone with concealer, but I mostly use it to finish my makeup and set it. . My friend always comments when I wear it. "Oh you're wearing that powder, your skin looks so good." I have been wearing that with Lancome Tiente Idole.

Oh and in my original post, I meant to say it doesn't keep the oiliness away all day, but I don't think anything is full proof for me. But I don't get the oil slick that I usually get. I wish I could remember what I wore last Thanksgiving b/c my Grandmother was like, why are you sweating? LOL It wasn't sweat. I happened to see this right when Sephora gave us the $10 of $25 coupon. It made the price a little easier to bear.

v0ltagekid

For those of you thinking about the BB highlight powders, I saw them at counter the other day and they really are beautiful! I tried on the bronze one but it was a little too dark for my NC20 self. I kind of figured it might be, but I'm always on the lookout for something to replace my dear Whisper of Gilt when I run out. It wasn't as dark on me as I thought it would be though, so I would say anyone with a medium to deep skin tone could wear it. As for the pink one, I swatched it on my hand, but I might have to go back to try it on for real. Almost seems like a powder version of Benefit's High Beam.

My cart is ready to go, with a few possible adjustments to avoid sending me spiraling into bankruptcy.
sweatdrop.gif
I got the bronze one, I was looking at the pink one, but I'm around NC30. I figured the bronze one would look best.
I do wanna try it though... maybe I will head over the mall during the week to check them out in person.
My bronze should b here in 2 days :)