All Things Sephora

Ajigglin

Thankful for my F&F code. I got the Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Creams I didn't have, some NARS lippies, including a couple of the Audacious ones, primer, and Kate Sommerville cream. Saving the rest for next month. Didn't realize my Loves list had gotten so big.

Vineetha

I swatched yesterday and it seems like the pigmentation isnt up to par w the regular singles!
Oh okay!! Thanks!!!
2cents.gif
saved!!

thefbomb

Thankful for my F&F code. I got the Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Creams I didn't have, some NARS lippies, including a couple of the Audacious ones, primer, and Kate Sommerville cream. Saving the rest for next month. Didn't realize my Loves list had gotten so big.
That haul sounds great!
Im dying to get some of the NARS Audacious lipsticks, cant wait for 20% off

Alysse011

I like seeing what everyone is getting with their code! I'm using mine but waiting until next week. None of the stuff in my cart is limited edition or high demand, and I want to see if some of the Ardency Inn eyeshadows come back in stock.

DILLIGAF

I like seeing what everyone is getting with their code! I'm using mine but waiting until next week. None of the stuff in my cart is limited edition or high demand, and I want to see if some of the Ardency Inn eyeshadows come back in stock.
I've been chasing Royal for the last month! Thanks to someone here I was able to get Rose Gold. I hope those two are on your list. EVERYONE needs Rose Gold!

v0ltagekid

I've been chasing Royal for the last month! Thanks to someone here I was able to get Rose Gold. I hope those two are on your list. EVERYONE needs Rose Gold!
waiting for Royal and Rose gold here :/
they don't even have it in stock in the mall near me :(

DILLIGAF

At first I was put off on the size of the pigment for the price but the actual pigmentation of the product makes it 100% worth it. I would recommend this product to anyone without thinking twice. That is the main reason I keep stalking Sephora and the Ardency Inn website for Royal.

boschicka

At first I was put off on the size of the pigment for the price but the actual pigmentation of the product makes it 100% worth it. I would recommend this product to anyone without thinking twice. That is the main reason I keep stalking Sephora and the Ardency Inn website for Royal.
Urban Outfitters has Royal on their website.

Yazmin

Okay, now I'm up to speed on the F&F code business, so if anyone has one to spare, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

JulieDiva

If anyone has a spare friends and family code, I would love one. I have a few things I have been waiting to purchase, and they will sell out by the time VIB comes..Thanks

DILLIGAF

OMG YES!
thank you!
gonna see whats up with their store, last time it was $50 minimum purchase.. but I do want Lime Crime lipipes.. so lets see :D
I have Utopia and Royal in my cart. I still need to add something else to get ato $50 and free shipping. What else did you get?

knightress

If anyone has a spare F&F code they wouldn't mind sharing I would be immensely appreciative. I was hoping for 10% off with the Sephora match promotion but have been getting the same promo samples every day.