All Things Sephora

v0ltagekid

That was me in store on Monday I was fascinated by all the Korean skin care and beauty they had,
I have tons I haven't used, for when I got boxes from memebox. But I am still so interested @_@ .. the packaging.. or something... idk what it is, but it lures me in,

v0ltagekid

Weird, urban outfitters won't let me pay with my paypal :/
i'm confused.. there's more than enough credit on there.. and it's set to debit from my bank account anyway.. o_O

sungelly87

There's a glitch in the system... When you buy the Sephora Formula X The System, you're supposed to get a free nail polish. So they take 12.50 off of your total. However if you use your 20% discount code, they don't take the 12.50 off...they just take 20% off the total including the nail polish you're supposed to get for "free".

Vineetha

When you buy the Sephora Formula X The System, you're supposed to get a free nail polish. So they take 12.50 off of your total. However if you use your 20% discount code, they don't take the 12.50 off...they just take 20% off the total including the nail polish you're supposed to get for "free".
The same logic applies to the mufe shadows as well! The system only takes one discount either the original or the 20% one if that is applied!!!

sungelly87

The same logic applies to the mufe shadows as well! The system only takes one discount either the original or the 20% one if that is applied!!!
I really don't see how thats fair because when you buy the kit there's actually a space of another nail polish. You're basically getting three things. Its not a discount imo. Lol to protest I just didn't buy the set.

toribroz

Has anyone used the Dior Star Foundation? And if anyone has used shade 10, is it comparable to NC15 from MAC?
I love Dior Star, it's seriously my favorite foundation ever. I'm in the shade 10 - I've only ever worn NW10 in MAC Studio Fix Fluid and Dior Star is a tiny bit darker so I would say it's probably right around 15, and it's not especially pink or yellow toned so you should be fine! It's literally the greatest foundation ever and perfect for dry skin.

Shars

Hi All! I am in need of some expert advice: My fiance' and I are taking engagement pictures in about a month, and luckily his family has some gorgeous land out in the country. However, this means unlike originally planned, I will be doing my own hair and makeup. I am fairly competent with applying my everyday makeup, but since these are pictures that will likely be on our "Save the Dates", I want to make sure everything looks perfect. I have researched the best foundation/makeup options for pictures, and everything says to go with the Makeup Forever HD foundation. Does anyone else have any recommendations (foundation and otherwise) for great picture makeup? I actually won a 10% off code from the beauty game today, and since I'm not lucky enough to know anyone who works at Sephora and I'm $130 away from VIB status, this is likely the best discount I will have! Thank you in advance for any suggestions and advice!
As long as your photographer won't be using flash, you should be fine with the Makeup Forever HD. Depending on your budget, you could also maybe try the Marc Jacobs genius gel foundation.

Shopping Obsess

My order shipped!
yahoo.gif
wow, so fast. I am in Canada and usually order doesn't get shipped for a day or two and then the waiting game begins......

nikkideevah

Hi All! I am in need of some expert advice: My fiance' and I are taking engagement pictures in about a month, and luckily his family has some gorgeous land out in the country. However, this means unlike originally planned, I will be doing my own hair and makeup. I am fairly competent with applying my everyday makeup, but since these are pictures that will likely be on our "Save the Dates", I want to make sure everything looks perfect. I have researched the best foundation/makeup options for pictures, and everything says to go with the Makeup Forever HD foundation. Does anyone else have any recommendations (foundation and otherwise) for great picture makeup? I actually won a 10% off code from the beauty game today, and since I'm not lucky enough to know anyone who works at Sephora and I'm $130 away from VIB status, this is likely the best discount I will have! Thank you in advance for any suggestions and advice!
How many points do you have? I recently got an email say u can cash in 500 points for a free custom makeover

FuuHouhouji

Finally my order went through!!! Thanks @Charismafulltv, you are amazing!!!! This order was made of my staples, I’m the kind of person that bought a years’ worth of skincare during the sales (the fact that I don’t go often to the USA has something to do with that) The only thing that kind of worries me is that with these order I’m around 90 dlls short for Rouge, but these year I got my mother skincare during the april sale so that is my excuse. I got Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (2), Clinique All About Eyes Rich (2), Peter Thomas Roth 21st Birthday Kit, Philosophy Purity Made Simple, A twin Pack of Clarisonic Brushes, The clarisonic Acne Clarifying Cleansing set, a beauty blender, Nars Sheer Glow in Gobi, Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10 percent Hydrating Gel, some false lashes, and the Tarte pin up girl set (gift) More than likely I’ll get another Moisture Surge in the VIB sale and maybe one or two more things so I will hit Rouge this year. Kind of sad that I don’t live in USA so I have not use for the Rouge perks.

Edit: Also got the Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask (love these)

thefbomb

Gotta give lots of love to @Charismafulltv for giving people codes, youre awesome lady! It's great that people here are so kind to one another