Kat Von D Tattoo
MUFE Mat Velvet+
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra
Sephora 10 HR wear
Becca Ever-Matte
Becca Radiant Skin
Guerlain Tenue de Perfection

ChosenOne

Just checked Sephora's website to make sure the product I was thinking of using my coupon on is still in stock. It is now out of stock. Thanks for that, Sephora. Guess I'll just wait like everybody else and use the coupon on Naked3. Hopefully I will have the $20 off by then.

Definitely not going to be upset if I don't make Rouge again next year. Clearly it's just free shipping that I don't need because I rarely spend less than $50 at Sephora anyway. Oh, and a shiny red membership card. I'll just get some shiny red wrapping paper this holiday season and wrap my regular VIB card in it next time, and my Sephora experience will be exactly the same.

Sorry so cranky.
th_stormy.gif

purplevines

Tarte Amazonian Clay
Tarte Maracuja Miracle
Hourglass Immaculate
Kat Von D Tattoo
MUFE Mat Velvet+
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra
Sephora 10 HR wear
Becca Ever-Matte
Hmm I haven't looked into the Becca one at all...Looks like the kind of coverage I'm looking for too, thanks I'll make sure to add it to my list!

vaisforluvrs

FAQs for the Holiday rewards: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/2013-Beauty-Insider-Holiday-Reward-Card-FAQs/td-p/869517

Ones to note:

- How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider but haven’t received my 2013 Holiday Reward Card yet?
The holiday reward cards will be emailed to all Beauty Insiders, VIBs, and Rouge clients by end of day December 5th. If you have not received your reward card by December 5th, please check your email's spam folder to see if it was filtered there. You can also call us at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.
- Is there an extra gift for VIB Rouge?
VIB Rouge clients get a special limited edition Sephora compact with your $20 reward card purchase online or in store. To redeem online, use code ROUGELOVE at checkout.

Kaori

From UD's FB
"UDers, we hear you loud and clear. So to hook you up, we’ve worked hard with our retail partner's Beauty.com, Sephora.com and Ulta.com to move up the online launch of Naked3 to 12/6 instead of 12/9. Enjoy getting Naked!"

ChosenOne

From UD's FB
"UDers, we hear you loud and clear. So to hook you up, we’ve worked hard with our retail partner's Beauty.com, Sephora.com and Ulta.com to move up the online launch of Naked3 to 12/6 instead of 12/9. Enjoy getting Naked!"
Great news for those people who already got their $20 rewards cards. What about the rest of us? And now that, as vaisforluvrs posted, Sephora doesn't even plan to do anything to help until end of day Dec. 5th, that means the earliest I'll be able to get this resolved (if I don't get my reward card by then) is Dec. 6th...which is now the day that Naked3 is going to launch online. So basically I just have to hold my breath until the end of the day tomorrow to see if I get this discount card, and if I don't get it then I'm shit outta luck for getting Naked3 online (since everyone knows it's gonna sell out in a hot minute)? If that's the case, I will be stalking Ulta's website the day of the online launch and buying it there for full price (unless they have a coupon I can use on it) rather than giving Sephora my $52.
rant.gif

MissTT

From UD's FB
Oh my! We're having a launch party next week.

thejwlife

That could get twisted into me somehow illegally using the card/code since it's supposed to only be used in conjunction with the $20 off. I may call and place an order over the phone and ask if I can get the compact added. Although I just placed several orders in the last week and need absolutely nothing. I also think I'll try asking in store. It makes me kind of mad b/c I was able to get the VIB tote in store and online during the VIB sale even though I wasn't using the VIB discount code. Remind me: was the VIB bag added automatically online?
Yep. It was.

LinenWhite7

Got my $20 via email today at 10 am, used my 10% off promo code from making VIB, bought the Becca LE Rose Gold highlighter, Becca ever-matte primer, and Murad Clarifying cleanser, and made VIB Rouge. :wiggle: Also got the Chloe 100 point mini!

Kaori

Btw girls don't forget there is promo code FBDIOR for either 999 nail polish or lipstick

1468524_10151843964464405_27327928_n.jpg

Mayanas

I was on Sephora like 20 minutes ago and they have a party presale 12/9. 9 pm to 9:30 pm so :/

Kaori

Btw tomorrow at 3pm amazon will have lightning deal for Olay Pro-X Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System kit, pretty affordable gift =)

Lipstickdiva420

From UD's FB
Sounds good, but I hope it will be up early in the morning.

janette9687

Btw girls don't forget there is promo code FBDIOR for either 999 nail polish or lipstick

1468524_10151843964464405_27327928_n.jpg
Thanks for the heads up!

Ugh so i was only going to go for the MJ Scarlet palette because I have been hearing raves about his line but then this happened... ugh

-MJ Scarlet Palette
-LM Mineral Loose Powder Foundation in Natural Beige
-LM Hydrating Primer
-Dior DiorSkin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in Honey 003
-100 pt perk Josie Maran Pure Argon Oil in light
-100 pt perk Bobbi Brown Lipgloss
-Dior Rouge Dior lippie in 999

I certainly did not need foundation or concealer I ordered both GA Luminous and Maestro on their F&F sale and I go the YSL Toche Eclat on theri F&F... and the KA Sensual Skin Enhancer on Beauty F&F sale... ugh someone make me feel better about my purchases..

janette9687

I told myself that after buying the Original Beauty Box i would get rid of whatever didnt fit in it and not get anymore... but now i Have to get rid of all my Muji containers I had as storage as well

MissTT

Why do I want that Dior lippie? Is there anything over $25 I need from the Sephora collection right now so I can use that code?