All Things Sephora

Bcteagirl

Sephora is doing 25days of revealing different 100point fragrance deluxe sample + deluxe sample(code MERRYMINI ) http://www.sephora.com/25days?icid2=120313_25days_1_large_image
I think they will be all until supplies last. Today's mini fragrance is Acqua Di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Arancia Di Capri and deluxe sample is Fresh Soy Face Exfoliant =)

And Julep started their Cyber Monday sale which seems better than the Black Friday sale D: I shouldn't have ordered the polish for 8$ if it now dropped to 3$ sigh o well
Interesting. All fragrance eh? Thanks for the link!

jetese

*drools* but cant spend so much *sigh*

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6260023 actually its already online :D

• Revolution Lipstick: Naked2 (medium beige-nude), Liar (pinky-brown nude), Native (pale pink), Streak (coral pink), Turn On (rosy pink), Manic (soft wine), Bang (bright orange-red), Anarchy (bright fuchsia), 69 (bright red w/pink undertone) and Venom (bright plum).
  • 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil: Naked2 (medium beige-nude), Liar (mauve-nude), Native (pale pink), Streak (coral pink w/soft pearl), Turn On (rose-pink w/soft pearl), Manic (rosy wine), Bang (bright orange-red), Anarchy (bright fuchsia), 69 (classic red) and Venom (rich plum)
omgg when the motherlode came out i said "I wish they had a lipstick one I would totally buy it" SO GUESS WHAT BAD THING I JUST DID OMG WHAT IS MY PROBLEM

kaori you are my #1 enabler my love/hate relationship with u continues.

babygirlLAH

just placed my early cyber Monday order from ulta. I couldn't resist the prices for those Stila palettes. :/ but the free samples and gift with purchase was an awesome plus! :)) also tomorrow my naked 3 arrives. yay!

Kaori

omgg when the motherlode came out i said "I wish they had a lipstick one I would totally buy it" SO GUESS WHAT BAD THING I JUST DID OMG WHAT IS MY PROBLEM

kaori you are my #1 enabler my love/hate relationship with u continues.
teehee <3 make sure you post pics when you get it :D

I wanted to order stuff from tarte, but can't combine discounts with their current promo so shall pass. Should have ordered the oil when ulta had it for 25$, I just want the bottle so I could refill with organic oil later lol And the blush for 20$ is worse deal than when they had 25% off and later n december they should have 30% off...

It seems that sephora is not doing any cyber monday sales <.<
Today's fragrance 100point is BALENCIAGA Florabotanica and deluxe sample is Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick in Hooligan.

Stila annual warehouse sale started: http://www.stilacosmetics.com/category/makeup/stila-online-warehouse-sale.do?page=all
(but couple items are already OOS for awhile yet they included them )

josephine90

urrgh i have a sudden breakout, my skin have have been mostly clear for the past month, now there's like at least six new blemish the past two days!
angry.gif
i am not using anything diff skincare or makeu wise, so Im at my wits end, any recommendations?

Kaori

urrgh i have a sudden breakout, my skin have have been mostly clear for the past month, now there's like at least six new blemish the past two days!
angry.gif
i am not using anything diff skincare or makeu wise, so Im at my wits end, any recommendations?
It can be from lots of things, check this http://www.stylelist.com/view/21-reasons-youre-breaking-out-and-what-do-about-it/#!fullscreen&slide=24354 =)

Kaori

UD wrote on FB:
Don't fret UDers, you can get your Naked fix on 12/9 by heading over to our retail partners Beauty.com, Macys.com, Sephora.com and Ulta.com. Our Naked3 palette will also be available in store mid December!

yay, will save my giftcard for it

ChosenOne

Got the mail today. Still no $20 off coupon, and it starts in 2 days. Really hoping I get something tomorrow, or I am NOT going to be a happy VIB Rouge camper.

Bcteagirl

Some Hello Kitty stuff is back up on Sephora! I grabbed two eyesticks before they sold out. One of the palettes is back as are the brushes. They were not back when I ordered the eyesticks and now I am worried about placing 'too many' small orders by ordering them, so I am holding off *sigh*

LinenWhite7

Got the mail today. Still no $20 off coupon, and it starts in 2 days. Really hoping I get something tomorrow, or I am NOT going to be a happy VIB Rouge camper.
Same! I'm not quite Rouge yet, but less than $100 away. I was planning on using that coupon to get to Rouge.

Whirlwind00

I've been VIB since the beginning of November but haven't received a single email or letter about the VIB promos. Anyone else have this problem or know what I can do to fix it?

MissTT

I received my $20 VIB card last night. For those that are Rouge, did the card state that? Just curious.

Employees ineligible. $20 in the trash.

Kaori

I received my $20 VIB card last night. For those that are Rouge, did the card state that? Just curious.

Employees ineligible. $20 in the trash.
Try if it wont work using online despite that.

beside last year people were able to use different people's codes online anyways, I doubt it will say online that you can't use it cos you are employee.

MissTT

I could get fired for violating the terms/attempting to defraud them. Not really worth it.

boschicka

I've been Rouge since it started and I haven't received a card or an email. I got an email last year when I was VIB. Here's to hoping they are sending the emails out tonight or tomorrow last minute. If not, I REALLY fail to see the benefits of Rouge, :p !

TheLadyDanger

I never receive mail from Sephora through snail mail. It's been a while since I last received anything from them. Can anyone enlighten me with the gift cards being mailed out please?

Thank you!
flower.gif

meka72

Sephora FINALLY got my account together and I'm officially VIB (insert stanky leg here)! Since I have the flash shipping until July, it won't change much for me. But I am looking forward to getting the free makeovers without having to spend $50.

MissTT

Glad you got it worked out. Are you Rouge now? Those are the ones that get unlimited Beauty Studio access.