All Things Sephora

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I got the MUFE Ultimate Long Lasting Lip Set with my $20 VIB Reward Card. I couldn't resist! I love the MUFE Aqua line, but I mostly have the Creams, Eyes, and Liners. I can't wait to try these Aqua Rouge and Lips. It's a $258 value, originally priced at $140.00... now on sale for $98.00. After I used my 10% off VIB discount and the $20 VIB card, I only paid $68.20!
yahoo.gif

nanaparty.gif

I think I forgot Ebates though. Womp. Womp!
lecture.gif

ETA: Hah! I guess I did use Ebates because I just got $7.06 cashback.
pompom.gif

Kaori

I got the MUFE Ultimate Long Lasting Lip Set with my $20 VIB Reward Card. I couldn't resist! I love the MUFE Aqua line, but I mostly have the Creams, Eyes, and Liners. I can't wait to try these Aqua Rouge and Lips. It's a $258 value, originally priced at $140.00... now on sale for $98.00. After I used my 10% off VIB discount and the $20 VIB card, I only paid $68.20!
yahoo.gif

nanaparty.gif

lecture.gif
I was thinking about getting this as well! but the lipsticks have fragrance, such a bummer that im allergic to it, cos its awesome deal!

btw too faced chocolate palette is in stock on sephora's website, if people still don't know what to get with their gift card ;)

prettygirl8

yahoo.gif

nanaparty.gif

lecture.gif
That's a great deal!

cocodivatime

I absolutely love this new trend of companies posting swatches together on different skintones. I am immediately able to determine how it might look on my skin without waiting and hoping/praying for a youtuber with my skintone to post a review. I hope all companies follow suit. So far Sephora seems to be the main one doing it

prettygirl

Thank ya! when is this code over? still trying to debate what to get with my GC..
I'm not sure, you can just try to add it onto your order.

REMINDER: For VIBS, the GC expires today! I think for BIs the GC expired yesterday.

That being said, if anyone isn't using theirs.. I'd make great use of it :)! If you can PM me the GC. Thanks in advance!

Bcteagirl

I absolutely love this new trend of companies posting swatches together on different skintones. I am immediately able to determine how it might look on my skin without waiting and hoping/praying for a youtuber with my skintone to post a review. I hope all companies follow suit. So far Sephora seems to be the main one doing it
Very nice swatches thanks for sharing ladies! And yes, it is fabulous that we get to see what it looks like on different skin tones.

Bcteagirl

Hey ladies, quick question. THe hello Kitty line that Sephora used to carry, was that their brand? IE: Aside from re-sellers on ebay/amazon, is it availaible anywhere else (that delivers to Canada)?

Kaori

Hey ladies, quick question. THe hello Kitty line that Sephora used to carry, was that their brand? IE: Aside from re-sellers on ebay/amazon, is it availaible anywhere else (that delivers to Canada)?
I believe so, it was by Sanrio for Sephora, it says exclusive on sephora's website and I saw then commenting on facebook that there will be new collection in spring =)

Bcteagirl

I believe so, it was by Sanrio for Sephora, it says exclusive on sephora's website and I saw then commenting on facebook that there will be new collection in spring =)
Really? Eeee

And here I thought they stopped making it as soon as I rediscovered makeup :p

Bcteagirl

Gah, now this is driving me mad and I can't find any info anywhere. Keep your ears open for me ladies!