All Things Sephora

Bcteagirl

i havent used the brush yet but im excited to!! i'll break it out the package this wknd
Let us know! 2014 will be the year of brushes and eyeshadow for me I think. I have enough skin care, mascara, lipstick and tinted moisturizer for a little while.

Bcteagirl

A couple shades of Tarte blush are on sale 14$ down from 30$ right now.

Edit: As is the best of Kitten set, also on clearance.

Bcteagirl

Redeem your points now for a limited-edition set handpicked for Beauty Insiders:Dolce&Gabbana Set

Indulgent Beauty Essentials by Dolce&Gabbana. Limited quantities are available so once this product is gone, it’s gone. Embody the sensual essence of the Dolce&Gabbana woman with these must-haves. Pour Femme is a sophisticated fragrance that epitomizes the Mediterranean, and velvety Crayon Intense delivers a precise or smudged line for your desired effect. Carry it all in a chic velvet clutch.

-Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Clutch
-Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray (0.15 oz)
-Dolce&Gabanna Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Spray (0.15 oz)

-Dolce&Gabbana The Eyeliner Crayon Intense
Select this 500-point offer on the Beauty Insider Rewards page during checkout, and it will be added to your shopping basket.

ChosenOne

Wow, the Ariel storylook palette is in the sale section of Sephora's site
icon_eek.gif
If anyone missed out, it's marked down to $39. I wonder if it'll still be there when people can start using that coupon for the sale stuff (was it 20% off? I'll have to go look at it).

Edit: Never mind. When I clicked on it, it said "not in stock." What's the point of even having it listed then? Silliness, I say!

Kaori

Redeem your points now for a limited-edition set handpicked for Beauty Insiders:Dolce&Gabbana Set

Indulgent Beauty Essentials by Dolce&Gabbana. Limited quantities are available so once this product is gone, it’s gone. Embody the sensual essence of the Dolce&Gabbana woman with these must-haves. Pour Femme is a sophisticated fragrance that epitomizes the Mediterranean, and velvety Crayon Intense delivers a precise or smudged line for your desired effect. Carry it all in a chic velvet clutch.

-Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Clutch
-Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray (0.15 oz)
-Dolce&Gabanna Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Spray (0.15 oz)

-Dolce&Gabbana The Eyeliner Crayon Intense
Select this 500-point offer on the Beauty Insider Rewards page during checkout, and it will be added to your shopping basket.
Mine from online order had the eyeliner in color 1 - black with gold glitter. Somebody on FB said some stores had only platinum ones, other stores had only gold ones and somebody got lilac from online order.

Kaori

Sephora has MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultimate Eye Liner Collection on sale for 99$ http://www.sephora.com/ultimate-eye-liner-collection-P377217?skuId=1459965
and MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Collection on sale for 25$ http://www.sephora.com/aqua-eyes-collection-P376643?skuId=1459940

SweetSweetIrony

So I reached VIB status again for the first time since 2011. Anyone want to explain what/how "VIB" sales work and these supposed seasonal gifts.

Also, I have naturally thick eyebrows. But I'm sure they could stand to be more defined and under control. So can anyone recommend some products for that.

LinenWhite7

What kind of items are usually in the Sephora 20% off sale sale? Will there be more markdowns after Christmas? Also, I saw that the Urban Decay Black Market liner set is marked down at Ulta, as is the Smashbox Wondervision palette. I have a 20% coupon that ends tomorrow. Am I best off to get those tomorrow with the coupon, or will they likely be marked down even more after Christmas?

novocainedreams

Also, I saw that the Urban Decay Black Market liner set is marked down at Ulta, as is the Smashbox Wondervision palette. I have a 20% coupon that ends tomorrow. Am I best off to get those tomorrow with the coupon, or will they likely be marked down even more after Christmas?
THE UD set pretty much sold out everywhere once it was marked down, at least at my Ulta and online. And it's sold out on Sephora's site and UD's, so if you find it at your store I would get it. The Sephora sale is just an additional 20% off whatever is in the sale section, I'm sure they will probably add more sale items as the days go on, and after Christmas.

Kaori

Sephora added new Favorites kits: beauty oils, cleansers and moisturizers. And new weekly special is nars lip gloss for just 10$ in bad education or Coup de Coeur. So happy about it, since I wanted to get the red color for awhile but they don't carry it. Rouge's free shipping was finally really useful lol

http://www.sephora.com/beauty-oil-essentials-P384835
http://www.sephora.com/skin-cleanse-vol-2-P384804?skuId=1578970
http://www.sephora.com/skin-bender-vol-1-P384803
http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?productId=P384566

And lit is back http://www.sephora.com/holographic-glitter-kit-P384869

And Juleps warehouse sale started =)

Audrey C

I ordered two of the MUFE Aqua liner sets and one each of the NARS lipgloss. I may keep one of the MUFE sets, but the rest will be gifts for my daughters' upcoming birthdays.

ninalovesmakeup

I wonder if you guys would know about the VIB Rouge situation. The other day it told me I needed to spend $152 to obtain VIB Rouge, so I decided to go ahead and spend it. I bought a hand cream set and a bottle of perfume for $158. I was able to add the welcome kit for the VIB Rouge to my order.

My order hasn't shipped yet. I thought it would automatically take into effect. I went to order a sale item today, and it was charging me shipping and telling me I needed to spend $145 to get Rouge. I called and the lady didn't seem to know. She said it's because my order with the hand cream and perfume didn't ship yet. If that's the case, I wonder why it now takes me $145 to get to Rouge versus the $152. Was it automatic for you guys?

KiKi Kontour

I wonder if you guys would know about the VIB Rouge situation. The other day it told me I needed to spend $152 to obtain VIB Rouge, so I decided to go ahead and spend it. I bought a hand cream set and a bottle of perfume for $158. I was able to add the welcome kit for the VIB Rouge to my order.

My order hasn't shipped yet. I thought it would automatically take into effect. I went to order a sale item today, and it was charging me shipping and telling me I needed to spend $145 to get Rouge. I called and the lady didn't seem to know. She said it's because my order with the hand cream and perfume didn't ship yet. If that's the case, I wonder why it now takes me $145 to get to Rouge versus the $152. Was it automatic for you guys?
u should call back and speak to someone else because it was automatic for me. it tells u ur points n etc at the end of ur purchase anyways so i would think once you have a confirmation of ur order whether its shipped or not it should count.

Audrey C

It wasn't immediate for me. I was also able to add the lippie but it took a few business days (2-3) for my Rouge status to show online. I'm sure yours will be updated soon.

ninalovesmakeup

Thank you both! I went on Sephora in the forums and the reps said it can take from a few days to a week for your account to update.

Kaori

i wonder if mine was so immediate becuz i made rouge in store!!
I think so, because mine, when getting it online, showed only after my order was shipped =)

Btw Urband decay anarchy and shattered palettes are for 29$ so I got the anarchy palette from sephora with the 20% off sale, yay :D And seems they are dropping lorac because all their stuff is in sale section. And ulta has stila holiday items on sale, they still have the lip glaze and the painting palette.

mac_aiken

The LE Marc Jacobs highlighter is now in the sale section and eligible for the extra 20 (it makes it roughly $23).