All Things Sephora

josephine90

The muf birthday gift disappeared, it would only let me add the benefit one from last yr, I think I'm going to the store

Audrey C

Hm, that's odd. I was in store today using my gift cards, and they gave me the MUFE set. I also was able to order a Sugar birthday lip set directly from Sephora.

I'm impressed with myself for NOT buying more makeup with my gift cards. I got some Bumble and Bumble hair products online (needed them anyway and I wanted to take advantage of the PASSPORT sample bundle and then today I exchanged a couple of items and switched them for better replacements. All good.

I hope the Sugar lip balms are still ok; I saw online that they were the 2012 gift but they were still on the website.

MsGlossy

The Fresh Sugar lip treatments were, in fact, from 2012. Benefit made the Bday gift for 2013. They should still be fine, though. I am still using one I've had from 2012.

MsGlossy

Just received a delivery of my Nars lip glosses that were on a sale a couple of weeks ago. I completely forgot that I ordered them. I needed a pick me up today so they were right on time.

vaisforluvrs

no the rouge packet i know u get the bite lippie but for my birthday box i got the MUFE set that comes wit the lipstick n mascara but i aint see no eyeliner soooo i need to check on that again
Did you ever find the eyeliner that they promised Rouges? I hope so!

LinenWhite7

Can anyone recommend a good cleansing oil or balm for oily skin? I tried the Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil and it broke me out. I'm looking at the boscia makeup breakup cleansing oil and the Clinique cleansing balm. Thanks!

josephine90

Can anyone recommend a good cleansing oil or balm for oily skin? I tried the Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil and it broke me out. I'm looking at the boscia makeup breakup cleansing oil and the Clinique cleansing balm. Thanks!
Are u only looking at sephora? I like the shu uemura ones!

MAChostage

My favorite is DHC Cleansing oil, but you have to order through their website.

Kaori

Mine sephora order came and the birthday gift was labelled VIB Rouge and contained a mini(really mini) eyeliner =) but I really wanted to try the nirvana fragrance and of course they substituted it! even though it was still in stock for whole day after I placed order, ugh. And the Coup de Coeur nars lipgloss tastes terrible plastic like, so it will go back :( The other one, bad education, was fine, idk why this one is so bad...

josephine90

Since the birthday gift is back, I decided to order the nars via veneto liner since I need a new liner, we shall see if they include the rouge liner in my gift or not

cocodivatime

everything is mini: eyeliner 0.025oz, mascara 0.13 fl oz and lipstick in color N9 is 0.05oz =)
Ok thanks. Even as minis it's still better than any other of their bday gifts. I don't think I've ever used any in the past. I gave away the Fresh one, the Benefit one is still sitting in my drawer. And I'm trying to think of older ones in the past like Philosophy shower gels and Sephora brand mini makeup samples....

Ajigglin

Get the Clinique Cleansing Balm. I use it and I love it.

Kaori

Sephora's Z palette: http://www.sephora.com/z-palette-P384677?skuId=1573229 but if the only magnetic stickers are those showed in pics it kinda sucks

vaisforluvrs

Mine sephora order came and the birthday gift was labelled VIB Rouge and contained a mini(really mini) eyeliner =) but I really wanted to try the nirvana fragrance and of course they substituted it! even though it was still in stock for whole day after I placed order, ugh. And the Coup de Coeur nars lipgloss tastes terrible plastic like, so it will go back :( The other one, bad education, was fine, idk why this one is so bad...
I placed an order for staples so I could get the sample too. I did get it, and am wearing Black today. It's nice but not really what I am looking for. It's very much a violet fragrance, at least on me.