All Things Sephora

ladymeag

I'm gonna cry about this everywhere it comes up, it seems. I can't buy the Too Faced Chocolate Bar because I have a sulfa allergy and they elected to use sodium saccharine in the palette to make it smell sweet. :( I want that black cherry shade so badly.

The Tarte palette smells awful - well, at least to me it does, I know some folks like the way the Tarte powder products smell. So picky, I know!

janineios

I picked up the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and the new Something About Berry blush last night at my sephora! They had to go to the back to get them. But it's starting to pop up in stores now :)

GlamMomAngel

7e9e11ef_image.jpeg
I went to sephora inside JCP last night & got this. Inside the bag is an offer for an extra 50 points if you purchase a skin care item in February or March

Fancieland

That set looks REALLY nice! Especially considering that I adore glam glow! I'm pissed it's a JC Penney exclusive though. No discount for me. :(

cocodivatime

The main sephora store should come up with a personalized sampler option too. They have 2 skincare samplers available now that are nice but contain a few products that I can't use. I'm not complaining because I love the sampler/favorites sets in general and they have I introduced so many nice versions. But a custom option for the freestanding store would be awesome! :)

KiKi Kontour

I was actually disappointed with the blush palette I got from them for the holidays, so this is an easy skip for me.
really? I was just kickin myself the other day wondering WHY I didn't get that dmn palette...well I dnt feel so bad no more plus I looked up swatches to remind me WHY I skipped it.

Quote: Originally Posted by GlamMomAngel

Sorry this was the bag. Then they had several options to choose from
maaaaan im definitely pickin this bag up esp for $30!!! I find I get better deals n clearances in the JCP's. I got kat von d concealers that are $28 for $7!!! I keep hearing everyone talk on this glam glow so im gonna check it out. I feel like the sampler I have didn't hold me over too long to make a decision to drop $70 yet lol

Kaori

Sephora has two fullsize MUFE lip glosses for less than price of one, but only select colors: http://www.sephora.com/lab-shine-lip-duo-P385033?skuId=1600477

The Pink Set Contains:
- 2 x 0.09 oz Lab Shine Lip Gloss in D14 Shimmering Indian Pink, D8 Shimmering Baby Pink

The Natural Set Contains:
-2 x 0.09 oz Lab Shine Lip Gloss in S18 Pearly Rosewood, S0 Pearly Nude

EndingStart

Sephora has two fullsize MUFE lip glosses for less than price of one, but only select colors: http://www.sephora.com/lab-shine-lip-duo-P385033?skuId=1600477

The Pink Set Contains:
- 2 x 0.09 oz Lab Shine Lip Gloss in D14 Shimmering Indian Pink, D8 Shimmering Baby Pink

The Natural Set Contains:
-2 x 0.09 oz Lab Shine Lip Gloss in S18 Pearly Rosewood, S0 Pearly Nude
That's a really good deal, anyone tried their glosses though? I have a couple MUFE lipsticks that I adore but never tried their glosses.

cocodivatime

Anyone own both the Anastasia Catwalk Palette and Lavish Set? Which one is the better out of the two for the girl who owns a ton of makeup already. Truth be told I don't NEED either but I bought both on sale and need to decide on one to keep. For background info I prefer wear neutral shades most of the time with an occasional pop of color on the bottom lash line.. I'm NC44/45 ish, MUFE 173 Now which one to keep?! :bouquet:

LiliV

Anyone own both the Anastasia Catwalk Palette and Lavish Set? Which one is the better out of the two for the girl who owns a ton of makeup already. Truth be told I don't NEED either but I bought both on sale and need to decide on one to keep. For background info I prefer wear neutral shades most of the time with an occasional pop of color on the bottom lash line.. I'm NC44/45 ish, MUFE 173 Now which one to keep?! :bouquet:
I don't own Catwalk but I do own the Lavish palette and I'm really happy with it. I have a large collection of shadows (singles and palettes) but I still feel like the shades are unique in the Lavish palette, at least for my collection

shontay07108

We're the same shade, I own tons of shadow and I have both palettes. I love them both, but lavish is better.

janineios

If anyone is interested, I just posted my review of the new Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Something About Berry. :) it's only my second blog post ever since I just started my blog but I appreciate anyone who reads it! The link is in my sig as well as my profile page.

PixieDancer

Now which one to keep?!
bouquet.gif

I agree with @shontay07108 and @LiliV.... I LOVE my Lavish palette! I like the look of the Catwalk palette but haven't bought that one. For some reason the Lavish palette seems more versatile for my needs. It has everyday colors but also has nice pops of color that aren't common in most smaller palettes. I love the variety!

FrizzyKab

If anyone is interested, I just posted my review of the new Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Something About Berry. :) it's only my second blog post ever since I just started my blog but I appreciate anyone who reads it! The link is in my sig as well as my profile page.
I will check it out. Good luck!!

FrizzyKab

I checked out your blog. I really liked it! Great writing, great info, and best of all, great swatches! I added it to my favorites. Will you be doing any looks or tutorials?

janineios

I will check it out. Good luck!!
I checked out your blog. I really liked it! Great writing, great info, and best of all, great swatches! I added it to my favorites. Will you be doing any looks or tutorials?
Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it and I appreciate the feedback :) I do plan on doing some looks and tutorials soon! I'm still getting into the hang of blogging but they're definitely on my list of upcoming posts!