All Things Sephora

pinkcrush

I'm pretty sure I have Bauhau5! If you're speaking of the liquid lippies. I always mix up their names, ha. The formula is definitely drying without prepping your lips first-- but damn it does not budge! I loove the color of bauhau5 on me, and I'm just a tad lighter than you. I'm not home, or else I would provide some swatches!
I have the bauhau5 lipstick, should I grab the liquid version for the layering effect??? I have LUV in both the liquid and the lipstick now thanx to Vandekamp' s recommendation and I love how they look together :)

dash4

I just got a shipping notice for 1 of my orders.. but I still have two others in limbo. I was promised 250 pts - but they havent been deposited yet to my acct..( It did say it could take 2-3 business days to get those added though)..

Vineetha

Okay I finally called and they said the same backlog thing lol!! But updated my account with 500 points though!!
sigh.gif

EDIT: After the CS update of 500 points another 500 was added to my account so i got like 1000 additional points now!!
icon_eek.gif

Sandy072

My last two orders from the sale arrived today. I ordered them a day apart, so I guess they are trying to group orders maybe? I got the FAB kit and I'm very happy with it. The size of each item is really great. A really good value. Also got hourglass mineral veil and the micro beauty blenders. They are TINY! I only use my big one for under eye concealer so I figured the small ones would be good.. But they are really itty bitty! Just a heads up for anyone looking into them

thebloomroom

i thought you guys might enjoy this (and simultaneously sob for me)... I stayed with my friend in LA and her dog got into my stuff, look at the state of my poor beauty blender
wtff.gif

RIP

elegant-one

Okay I finally called and they said the same backlog thing lol!! But updated my account with 500 points though!!
sigh.gif

EDIT: After the CS update of 500 points another 500 was added to my account so i got like 1000 additional points now!!
icon_eek.gif
Too bad those points aren't Dollars
girlhaha.gif

I better get that Givenchy powder
001_unsure.gif

elegant-one

i thought you guys might enjoy this (and simultaneously sob for me)... I stayed with my friend in LA and her dog got into my stuff, look at the state of my poor beauty blender
wtff.gif

RIP
I saw the pic before I read the story & I was like WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT the heck it that
huh2.gif
girlhaha.gif
cry.gif

Did the dog eat anything else?

laurennnxox

I have the bauhau5 lipstick, should I grab the liquid version for the layering effect??? I have LUV in both the liquid and the lipstick now thanx to Vandekamp' s recommendation and I love how they look together
smiles.gif
Oh, I'm not sure!! I never thought to layer them. I do not know how that would turn out, to be honest. If you like the effect, I say go for it! I personally strongly dislike her new lipstick line. I was very disappointed because the shades looked really nice.

Alysse011

Hey everyone! I'm still catching up on this thread as I have been pretty busy lately. Anyway I did want to pop in and report on my PTR rose stem cell mask. I know someone asked me about it. Maybe Vandekamp? Maybe? So I've used it a couple times over the past week in multiple ways. I've used it as a traditional mask and as an overnight treatment. I also have refrigerated it and used it and really like the way that feels. I know it probably doesn't do anything as far as the performance of the product, but it has such a great sensation going on, so I keep it in there now lol. I do think my skin has been dull and dehydrated due to traveling and the sudden onset of winter/constant heat I have pumpkins through the house. This mask has definitely helped my skin feel plumper and made me look more radiant/perkier. It isn't the mask to go for if you are having congestion issues, but it did seem to temporarily make my pores less noticeable (perhaps the plumping?) I would recommend it! I honestly like using multiple masks, so I will go in with a charcoal type mask first, wash it off, and apply this. And that is my wordy initial impression!

Haven

Has anyone who was promised points to compensate for a delay in shipping actually get the points yet?

honey b

Getting pretty annoyed with Sephora and this sale. I placed my order last Sunday afternoon (Nov. 9). Got an email about high volume of orders etc. with the promise of adding 500 points to my account for the trouble on Friday. Still haven't gotten my shipping notice and then I noticed today that points were added to my account but only 250. Don't promise me one thing and then do another Sephora! I don't know if I should contact them about the points. I'm not sure it's worth the hassle. ARRRRGG! It's so frustrating. Ok. End of rant Back to beauty talks.