All Things Sephora

elegant-one

So I'm making my list for the 15% off sale in March (that's right). Can any of you recommend or deny
tong.gif
the YSL BLUSH VOLUPTÈ - Heart Of Light Powder Blush? Which colors? They look different in every photo I can find.
I've had that blush in my cart forever too so I would like to know opinions.

laurennnxox

I've had that blush in my cart forever too so I would like to know opinions.
I've had 05 in my cart forever! I've swatched in stores so many times but could never pull the trigger. It's sooo pretty, but 47 for a blush! (Says the girl who drops 50$ on lippies, :haha: )

NaomiH

See, it reminded me of a gray Feed The Senses... SIS is more brown right?
It does seem to have more brown to it than FTS. You may be right that it's closer to FTS than SiS, sadly I don't have FTS to compare to SiS. :/ Hopefully once it's released we'll be able to see some comparison swatches.

Prettypackages

It does seem to have more brown to it than FTS. You may be right that it's closer to FTS than SiS, sadly I don't have FTS to compare to SiS. :/ Hopefully once it's released we'll be able to see some comparison swatches.
Enh, I might be wrong. I'm always making up stuff when it comes to wht looks familiar to me. LOL

Prettypackages

Ok, so a few post back ppl were talking about the MUFE brushes they loved. I forgot who and which brushes were mentioned, and searching isn't helping. Can you tell me what they are again? Or post them here:
http://www.specktra.net/t/185725/artisan-brush-collection

makeupbyvee

I'm jelly! And now I'm mad I didn't order Pink Velvet when I ordered Wicked since I can't get it now. :eek:hboy:   I don't want to order direct from Lime Crime.
I completely understand. Maybe they will Offer free shipping on LC website for Black Friday or something.