All Things Sephora

Mimi702

Wow fast shipping... UPS says my package will be here tomorrow!!!! Can't wait to play with my shadows!
pompom.gif
ooh what did you end up getting? I'm trying to decide between a new MJ palette (starlet or nightowl) or a Guerlain lippie.

BeautyFan55

I got my card today. I know I want some MUFE shadows, but I'm not sure which shades. I probably want some neutrals since I have a lot of brights.

Missyrocks

I was going to reply to each of you but I realise HOB replied :) I'm assuming the VIBRs who only got $20 off qualified after October 1st? Either way they need a better management system. The majority of people who haven't received their emails or cards in the mail yet is ridiculous. Don't get me started on people like me who NEVER get emails or mail at all. I'm VIBR as well. So much for being "very important"  #eyeroll
CHURCH! I've been saying this, I'm Rouge and never get these. I always have to call. I get emails about the sale like three days later, never get these cards. They said today they're still mailing them out- seriously? The freakin sale starts Wednesday! But, they still rock compared to Ulta, who rarely has those sales :thud:and so many limitations. So.... :thud:

cjay

pompom.gif
ooh what did you end up getting? I'm trying to decide between a new MJ palette (starlet or nightowl) or a Guerlain lippie.
I place 2 orders for 6 MUFE shadows.

My mom is a VIBR too and gave me her gift card...!

Medgal07

lol, thats what I was wondering earlier too
girlhaha.gif
Ive never had a problem with mine and yes it is small since its pensize but how much are they also using for it to be done in 2-3 wks..?
It's concealer/highlighter---not plaster of paris.
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

lol, thats what I was wondering earlier too
girlhaha.gif
Ive never had a problem with mine and yes it is small since its pensize but how much are they also using for it to be done in 2-3 wks..?
I completely read that as saying something else ...in reference to somethings size
girlhaha.gif
th_roll1.gif

Medgal07

Got my VIBR card today & just bought Guerlain Rouge Parade lipstick
bigheart.gif
pompom.gif
Yay sis!!
friends.gif
I'm wearing GRP this very minute w/ the lip gloss. I am not a gloss lover but this is just beyond!!!!
I have NEVER had a gloss like this. You might want to consider the gloss too. I couples so well with the lipstick.

Sandy072

[COLOR=0000FF]   If you need an amazing red lipstick try Guerlain Rouge Parade----it's GORGEOUS.  I have it on today along w/the Rouge Parade lip gloss.  Totally non-sticky!  I was out[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   in the wind and rain and my[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]hair didn't stick to the gloss.  This formula is insane!!!  I just want  to roll around in a vat of this stuff!!![/COLOR]
Thank you for the suggestion!