All Things Sephora

laurennnxox

I can't at them not sending us an email.. its the day before the sale
I agree!
ohboy.gif

ElectricLady

That's crazy that some of you haven't gotten your rewards cards yet! Not only did I get mine last week, I actually got two. o_O One for $15 and one for $25, but I could only use one. I placed my order about a half an hour ago and surprisingly, it went through.

SassyWonder

That's crazy that some of you haven't gotten your rewards cards yet! Not only did I get mine last week, I actually got two. o_O One for $15 and one for $25, but I could only use one. I placed my order about a half an hour ago and surprisingly, it went through.
I got 2 as well one for $15 and one for $20. I used them both with no problem.

laurennnxox

So annoying. I've just given up and assume that I'm going to have to call them to get it. I refuse to do a phone order. I want to be able to use my ebates or mr.rebates.
Ask them if you can just get the code and the pin! I don't see why not. It's the least they can do for you since it's taking us so long to get these dang GCs. It's really frustrating that some people have gotten *2* and yet others haven't gotten any... Get it together, Sephora!
censored.gif

SassyWonder

I just called and was told I would receive a 3rd reward card for the $25 for rouge. I asked what if it doesn't come in time she sent the email with the info. I feel bad that I got 3 and some people none. I asked if I was supposed to get all 3 and was told you get a reward card for each level you achieve before October.

jenise

I just called and was told I would receive a 3rd reward card for the $25 for rouge. I asked what if it doesn't come in time she sent the email with the info. I feel bad that I got 3 and some people none. I asked if I was supposed to get all 3 and was told you get a reward card for each level you achieve before October.
I've never got more than one before!

laurennnxox

thud.gif
This means I better be getting two. I re-qualified for VIBR through 2015 half way through this year. That better count, lol.

laurennnxox

I hope so too. I felt like I was stealing getting so many. So I called to verify and they gave me the rouge.
I will not be so patient and kind with them this time on the phone if they tell me I do not qualify. I legitimately re-qualified before the deadline... so I do not see why not. Time will only tell when I call them first thing tomorrow morning.

SassyWonder

I will not be so patient and kind with them this time on the phone if they tell me I do not qualify. I legitimately re-qualified before the deadline... so I do not see why not. Time will only tell when I call them first thing tomorrow morning. 
We spend way too much money for them to play around with the rewards.

laurennnxox

iagree.gif
Though, after this year of VIBR I am seriously considering not bothering with Sephora and perhaps opening a Nordies card. It's just tough for me... because here in school I do not have a Nordstrom. So I'd only be able to shop online and do returns through the mail. :( Not my favorite thing in the world... but I hear they do pretty decent perks for card members!

Shars

Ask them if you can just get the code and the pin! I don't see why not. It's the least they can do for you since it's taking us so long to get these dang GCs. It's really frustrating that some people have gotten *2* and yet others haven't gotten any... Get it together, Sephora!
censored.gif

Last time they said they couldn't give the code via email but I will ask when I most likely call tomorrow lol. I can't believe there are sooo many people still waiting. Their community board is a full complaints zone right now
blah.gif

Say what?!? They do not want my black self to call them! The CS Rep(s) I have been corresponding with by email told me that if I didn't receive my code by tomorrow to give them a call. They will most definitely be getting a call!
Quote: Originally Posted by SassyWonder

Damn straight!